Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 71
« First < 26343536 373846 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
Mr B 04:40 PM 02-14-2012
nice new toy!
[Reply]
BSB 04:58 PM 02-14-2012
:-) Very nice, Tyr. Sweet machine. You are right, too much foam :-)
[Reply]
BSB 09:20 AM 02-15-2012
Colombia Tolima EG Micro with 3, very nice, lemony.
[Reply]
CoreyD 11:20 PM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Trying out my new Lattissima+

Too much foam but I'll get it down :-)

I showed a picture of this to a buddy of mine having issues of making chai tea himself cause he can't get the froth or to taste right, would something like this help making it. Reason I would suggest something like this is he makes esspressos and lattes as well so I said if it would work he'd corner all his tastes.
[Reply]
BSB 09:17 AM 02-16-2012
The last of the Colombian, with 4, very smooth. Most of the lemony is gone.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 10:06 AM 02-16-2012
Drinking the SM Monkey Espresso Blend roasted to FC+. I'm kind of indifferent about it.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:13 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
I showed a picture of this to a buddy of mine having issues of making chai tea himself cause he can't get the froth or to taste right, would something like this help making it. Reason I would suggest something like this is he makes esspressos and lattes as well so I said if it would work he'd corner all his tastes.
Well it would work for the espresso and the latte but in order to make it work for the chai it would take a bit of tweaking. The machine uses the Nespresso capsule system and they don't sell chai tea. However, they do have fillable re-usable capsules that you can put anything in so it'd work for chai tea if he bought those.

I have loved both of my Nespresso machines and this is coming from a guy who used to grind his own beans and use a Gaggia espresso machine so that says something.
[Reply]
Mr B 11:14 AM 02-16-2012
Guatamala Bourbon Finca San Diego Bella Vista at FC+. Very Nice.
[Reply]
BSB 11:54 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Guatamala Bourbon Finca San Diego Bella Vista at FC+. Very Nice.
Yeah, that's a good one. :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 12:26 PM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by BSB:
Yeah, that's a good one. :-)
With the Silk Creamer (regular) and sugar it was like Hot Coco it was so chocolatly. Milk Chocolate.
[Reply]
BSB 02:59 PM 02-16-2012
With the Silk Creamer (regular) and sugar it was like Hot Coco it was so chocolatly. Milk Chocolate.
Silk creamer? I may have to look for that one.
[Reply]
Mr B 05:10 PM 02-16-2012
This is the one I use.
http://silksoymilk.com/products/silk-creamer

It's not the regular Silk Drink. It's a creamer for coffee. Tastes just like 1/2 & 1/2 but much better for you. I think it tastes better than 1/2 & 1/2 personally. I use the Orignal (non flavored) one. I dont want to "change" the flavor of my coffee.
[Reply]
BSB 06:41 PM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
Drinking the SM Monkey Espresso Blend roasted to FC+. I'm kind of indifferent about it.
I always felt this way about it and my Brother didn't like it as espresso. I think the Moka Kadir Blend is WAY better :-)
[Reply]
BSB 06:42 PM 02-16-2012
This is the one I use.
http://silksoymilk.com/products/silk-creamer

It's not the regular Silk Drink. It's a creamer for coffee. Tastes just like 1/2 & 1/2 but much better for you. I think it tastes better than 1/2 & 1/2 personally. I use the Orignal (non flavored) one. I dont want to "change" the flavor of my coffee.
I'll pick some up tomorrow. I use almond milk on my cereal. This may totally end dairy for me...except for yogurt :-)
[Reply]
BSB 09:50 AM 02-17-2012
New coffee! Sumatra Bodhi Leaf Grade A Mandheling :-) Roasted 2 days ago to FC+, drip, splash and dollop (both good). Typical Sumatra, great body, funky earth as it cools. But it's really clean, very nice. Creamy vanilla with chocolate roast tones :-)
From Klatch, recommended as a classic Sumatra.
[Reply]
Mr B 11:21 AM 02-17-2012
I'll pick some up tomorrow. I use almond milk on my cereal. This may totally end dairy for me...except for yogurt :-)

I pretty much already have too. Just Yogurt and cheese. Cant live w/out my cheese :-)
[Reply]
BSB 04:20 PM 02-17-2012
Looked for it, they only had French vanilla :-) I ain't buying that. I'll look elsewhere, after the weekend. I don't do shopping, on the weekends :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 06:03 PM 02-17-2012
Looked for it, they only had French vanilla :-) I ain't buying that. I'll look elsewhere, after the weekend. I don't do shopping, on the weekends :-)
In some stores its in the Health Food Dept
[Reply]
BSB 09:52 PM 02-17-2012
Bet I can find it at Whole Foods
[Reply]
ApexAZ 10:45 PM 02-17-2012
More Monkey Blend today. It is getting better compared to my first cup. It must have needed more time to degas. Delicious!
[Reply]
Page 36 of 71
« First < 26343536 373846 > Last »
Up