Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 37
« First < 26343536 37 >
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
Powers 11:57 AM 01-09-2011
SEC lookin' beastly in this Ravens v Chiefs game. Eric Berry ballin' and Mount Cody forced a fumble while falling on the KC running back. I cannot imagine what having Cody tackle/fall on you must feel like :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 10:14 PM 01-10-2011
Congratulations Auburn...SEC 5 years in a row is all you can hope for
[Reply]
ir13 10:35 PM 01-10-2011
Helluva Game, did not think that the two most potent offenses in the FBS were going to have a defensive battle in the national championship game.

Congrats to Auburn, glad to see the SEC still at the top.
[Reply]
Scothew 10:47 PM 01-10-2011
WAR EAGLE!!!!

Great game, but totally not what i was expecting. Fully thought it was going to be a offensive high scoring blow up.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 04:44 AM 01-11-2011
Congrats to Auburn... dang that was hard to say!!
[Reply]
McSmokey 04:58 AM 01-11-2011
5 in a row BABY!!!
[Reply]
rizzle 08:33 AM 01-11-2011
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Congrats to Auburn... dang that was hard to say!!
So hard that I'm gonna let you do it for me.
[Reply]
mpd340 08:49 AM 01-11-2011
Congratulations Auburn. I must say if you like defense the game was quite entertaining.
[Reply]
Powers 10:11 AM 01-11-2011
Great game to watch. SEC again baby, that's how we do it in Dixie :-)
[Reply]
jovenhut 11:04 AM 01-11-2011
Congrats Auburn
[Reply]
OLS 06:04 PM 01-13-2011
Cable only games suck and are designed to knock years off my life. Watched a little on ESPN3 online,
but apparently so was half the world. ehh. Congrats no doubt. But until this BCS experiment is
abandoned and I see the REAL best teams playing for it all, I am gonna not care for awhile.
Unless LSU is playing, in which case the system worked. :-) So yeah, I am cheap, no cable and all.
But I remember when football was on TV.

But obviously the teams that played for it were badasses. They LOOKED like the two best teams in football.
Actually Oregon actually looked better to me as a team.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 09:58 AM 01-15-2011
Haven't been on here in a few days, so I'll chime in late...

WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back to work to bring in another Top 5 recruiting class to keep it rollin'! :-)
[Reply]
Powers 10:02 AM 01-15-2011
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
Haven't been on here in a few days, so I'll chime in late...

WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back to work to bring in another Top 5 recruiting class to keep it rollin'! :-)
Congrats bro! Championships are special :-)
[Reply]
Powers 01:13 PM 01-19-2011
Pics of Auburn fans posing with a replica of the National Championship at an Auburn, AL Walmart:

http://deadspin.com/5735160/when-aub.../?skyline=true

:-)
[Reply]
Powers 12:55 PM 02-17-2011
Taking SEC passion to unfortunate heights: An Alabama fan poisoned the Oaks on Toomer's Corner

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6129272
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:24 PM 02-17-2011
I read that today Mike... I have no love for Auburn, but that does suck!!!
[Reply]
rizzle 10:00 AM 03-09-2011
Where on earth could our sanctimonious buckeye fan be this morning? Shining Tressel's shoes so they look real purty for the investigators maybe? Cheatypants McSweatervest actually knew about the illegal activity going on with his star players and they tattoos long before the beginning of last season. Whodaeverthunk that a man of his integrities and a university that is the bastion of goodness for all of mankind would be cheatin?

Heh. They be cheatin more than errrrbody up in hyah.

[Reply]
Powers 10:14 AM 03-09-2011

I'm never surprised when a 5-star program cheats with all the pressure to skirt the system. It just seems it's more prevalent in the SEC b/ca we have the most 5-star programs :-)
[Reply]
Pass 10:24 AM 03-09-2011
...Nothing will come of this. The NCAA will say that THE Ohio state is being too hard on themselves and refuse to let Sweatervest bench himself for 2 games (home games against creampuffs no less) and in the spirit of giving will let the players have their first 5 games.

...Because it is THE Ohio State.
[Reply]
rizzle 10:11 AM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by parshooter:
How are those NCAA investigations going boys? :-)

Originally Posted by rizzle:
Ya know, I don't typically like to engage in smack, but for some strange reason the above post came flying out of the peanut gallery. I knew there was something behind it, I just couldn't quite remember. Then I found it...

Wouldn't you know it, a buckeye fan with a beef against the SEC, trash talking about the NCAA. That's pretty original. Don't see that very much. :-)

So, I was thinking I just heard something about the buckeyes the other day...

Ohio State Admits Secondary Violations

Well, at least it had nothing to do with the coaching staff.:-)

Then I remembered seeing something else recently regarding recent NCAA violations...

Other leagues pass SEC on NCAA's scoreboard
From that article...

Then I could have sworn I remembered reading something else...

OSU Cheats

That can't be right can it? I mean, THE Ohio State University, that great bastion of all that is good in the world?

Quite simply, it always comes back to this:

To quote the great Les Miles, have a great day.:-)

For some strange reason, I just needed to top this thread. I have no idea why.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 37
« First < 26343536 37 >
Up