[Reply]
shvictor 12:14 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
14-3 drive by.:-)
Whats the score of the Giants game????
[Reply]
acruce 12:15 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I don't think any playoff game is a gimme. If any Dallas fan thinks this is a done deal and the Vikings have no chance, they are thinking with their heart and not not their head.
:-)

No matter who wins, I don't think anyone could be surprised. Both teams are solid and playing well.
I know I'm just giving him some crap should be a good game
[Reply]
acruce 12:16 PM 01-17-2010
Hurts to lose Flozel
[Reply]
shvictor 12:16 PM 01-17-2010
What happened to Gaines Adams? How did he die
[Reply]
Kreth 12:17 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
Still allot of time.
Yeah, but I think Childress will be cool about it and not run up the score... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blueface 12:18 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Whats the score of the Giants game????
Oh you are so original. If that consoles you, enjoy. If after talking so much trash about how invincible the Cowboys are and they end up losing, again, if it consoles you to keep bringing up the Giants being at home, I call it a price I am willing to pay.
[Reply]
shvictor 12:20 PM 01-17-2010
Oh you are so original. If that consoles you, enjoy. If after talking so much trash about how invincible the Cowboys are and they end up losing, again, if it consoles you to keep bringing up the Giants being at home, I call it a price I am willing to pay.
I have not talked trash about how invincible they are. I have faith in my team, big difference. I just palnning on posting about the Giants everytime you make a post. :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 12:28 PM 01-17-2010
Turnovers, Poor kicking, and an injury. Not the first half I was hoping for.
[Reply]
shvictor 12:29 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
That missed FG turned the momentum big time
[Reply]
acruce 12:31 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
we will get um in the second half...:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 12:31 PM 01-17-2010
All you've done over the past month in here is troll Carlos. Saying "We're going to beat the Vikings" is not saying we are invincible, it's having confidence in our team. If coming into a Cowboys thread and trolling consoles you, then enjoy. But your team is still sitting and home and we're in the playoffs. Stay classy Giants fan :-) :-)

But anyways :-) Way too many mistakes in the first half, 3 fumbles?!? Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised we are only down 2 possessions. A lot of football left, though losing Flozell is a big hit.
[Reply]
shvictor 12:31 PM 01-17-2010
Our playcalling has been suspect too. I though garrett had finally come around. I guess not. That draw play is not going to work. He needs to stop calling it
[Reply]
Blueface 12:33 PM 01-17-2010
I have not talked trash about how invincible they are. I have faith in my team, big difference. I just palnning on posting about the Giants everytime you make a post. :-)
how old are you? That is funny chit but childish. Won't bother me in the bit. I don't make a penny off football. I don't have sex with my wife based on how the Giants do. I get the feeling the Cowboys mean a tad too much to you. This is all in jest and your team is a target for us haters. You will live in spite of the Cowboys losing.:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 12:34 PM 01-17-2010
Our playcalling has been suspect too. I though garrett had finally come around. I guess not. That draw play is not going to work. He needs to stop calling it
He has been calling some great plays the past few weeks. That flip play to Austin on 3rd and 1 was sweet. We just gotta get back in our game.

Oh, and what the hell was up with Sensabaugh on that first TD? Rice caught the ball on like the 6 yard line and he just let him walk in? LOL, I think he forgot he was suppose to tackle him :-)
[Reply]
acruce 12:34 PM 01-17-2010
Common guys its all in good fun........
[Reply]
shvictor 12:35 PM 01-17-2010
how old are you? That is funny chit but childish. Won't bother me in the bit. I don't make a penny off football. I don't have sex with my wife based on how the Giants do. I get the feeling the Cowboys mean a tad too much to you. This is all in jest and your team is a target for us haters. You will live in spite of the Cowboys losing.:-)
Whats the Giants score???? It seems the Cowboys mean way too much to you Carlos. Its ok if your a closet Cowboys fan. Theres always room on the bandwagon
[Reply]
acruce 12:36 PM 01-17-2010
Hell I had to go out side to watch the game . My wife all pissed off about the cowboys........
[Reply]
shvictor 12:36 PM 01-17-2010
Common guys its all in good fun........
It is if you want to talk football. If you want to come in here and throw jabs its not real fun.
[Reply]
shvictor 12:37 PM 01-17-2010
Hell I had to go out side to watch the game . My wife all pissed off about the cowboys........
My wife could care less :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 35 of 55
« First < 25333435 363745 > Last »
Up