Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 35 of 45
« First < 25333435 3637 > Last »
Sports>NHL '13-'14 Season Thread
nutcracker 08:41 PM 05-10-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Subban does have an amazing talent for avoiding hits AND throwing elbows at the back of people that miss. And whining; can't forget the whining.
...but he's no Cindy, maestro de whine!
AdamJoshua 09:31 PM 05-10-2014
No he's dirtier.
icehog3 09:57 AM 05-11-2014
Seguin still > Louie E. and Riley S., Adam. :-) Just that the Bruins have the better goaltender. :-)

Headed to the United Center tonight, hoping the Hawks keep home ice unbeaten.
nutcracker 10:06 AM 05-11-2014
Whoa - lucky guy. Are you a season ticket holder Tom?
AdamJoshua 10:24 AM 05-11-2014
Good luck at the game tonight Tom, need to turn that tied.

Originally Posted by :

"Hit me in the visor," Subban reported. "I couldn't even see the last minute and a half out there. I was pretty upset about that. It's part of the game."
He's so full of it, you watch him skate over to the bench even as he's still whining and wipes his visor off with a towel. :-)
Porch Dweller 11:16 AM 05-11-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Good luck at the game tonight Tom, need to turn that tied.

He's so full of it, you watch him skate over to the bench even as he's still whining and wipes his visor off with a towel. :-)
Yeah, it makes you wonder how goalies ever manage to see due to them always squirting water in their own faces at play stoppages.

Could it be that Subban is yet another poor soul who is falling victim to dihydrogen monoxide poisoning?
Ahbroody 01:01 PM 05-11-2014
The difference here is that the play was on going not during a stippage and having water on a visior during play is like driving with a windshield with water. I going to guess you have never played or played with a visior. It was actually a little dangerous. While I dont care for either player much I like Thorton a bit more. Still think it was just a dumb thing to do.
Bruins Fan 01:15 PM 05-11-2014
That was the Bruins we been watching all year..Carl Soderberg is a beast.
The B's are back on track this series will be over tomorrow night!!
nutcracker 01:28 PM 05-11-2014
Tuuuuuuukkkkkaaa!

Sucks...?
nutcracker 01:28 PM 05-11-2014
Tuuuuuuukkkkkaaa!

Sucks...?
Bruins Fan 01:29 PM 05-11-2014
[quote=icehog3;1960716]Seguin still > Louie E. and Riley S., Adam. :-) Just that the Bruins have the better goaltender. :-)

Don't forget Matt Fraser got the game winner the other night.

Seguin with one goal in playoffs, same as last year.

Getting to look like Cherillie picked Dallas pocket..plus there is another guy we might see in the future.

And we do have one of the best goaltenters in the world of hockey.:-)
icehog3 03:17 PM 05-11-2014
I'd still take Seguin over the lot of 'em. :-)

Off to the UC is about an hour, Let's Go Hawks!
Porch Dweller 03:19 PM 05-11-2014
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
The difference here is that the play was on going not during a stippage and having water on a visior during play is like driving with a windshield with water. I going to guess you have never played or played with a visior. It was actually a little dangerous. While I dont care for either player much I like Thorton a bit more. Still think it was just a dumb thing to do.
You seem to be taking my comment far too seriously.

I've played. I've played with a visor. Notice I didn't defend what Thornton did; I thought it was stupid. All I did was make fun of Subban for lying that he couldn't see for the last minute and a half of the game. It's kind of hard to skate directly to a ref and whine like a little girl with a skinned knee when you can't see.
AdamJoshua 05:57 PM 05-11-2014
Wow Pens just got away with a huge one there, instead of being down 3-1 they have a power play and only down 2-1 ... terrible call, but that's hockey.
icehog3 11:14 PM 05-11-2014
Crawford sucked to the tune of a .964 save percentage...hope he sucks even worse Tuesday. :-)
AdamJoshua 05:32 PM 05-12-2014
What is the significance of the flame during the habs pre-game, is that from the Vancouver Olympics when they had no snow and couldn't get the cauldron to work, or is it left over from the riots when they were setting the cop cars on fire after the Bruins beat the canucks for the cup? Anyone know?
icehog3 05:47 PM 05-12-2014
It's Montreal, not Vancouver, Brohamius. I think it represents how Tuuka got scorched on that poke check attempt. :-)
AdamJoshua 05:51 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
It's Montreal, not Vancouver, Brohamius. I think it represents how Tuuka got scorched on that poke check attempt. :-)
#1 Goalie in the league :-)
yourchoice 06:39 PM 05-12-2014
I all seriousness Adam (well, not really :-)), I can't remember the last time you think a goal Tuuka gave up was just a good play by the other team! :-)
nutcracker 06:50 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Tuuuuuuukkkkkaaa!

Sucks...?
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
I all seriousness Adam (well, not really :-)), I can't remember the last time you think a goal Tuuka gave up was just a good play by the other team! :-)
The first goal,tonight is on Tuukka - stick not down, out opposition etc
Page 35 of 45
« First < 25333435 3637 > Last »
Up