Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 35 of 75
« First < 25333435 363745 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
kugie 03:49 PM 08-21-2009
Originally Posted by galaga:
Unforgiven; Bill Munny

How about: Mr. Cohill, it is a bitter thing, indeed, to learn that an officer who has had nine years experience in the cavalry - the officer to whom I am surrendering command of this troop in two more days - should have so little grasp of leadership as to allow himself to be shivvied into a go at "fisticuffs" while 'Taps' still sounds over a brave man's grave! God help this troop when I'm gone.

I have to do this one as well

She wore a yellow Ribbon?

I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The *hell* I won't!
yachties23 06:57 AM 08-22-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:
I have to do this one as well

She wore a yellow Ribbon?

I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The *hell* I won't!
John Wayne in George Washington McLintock

"Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right boy?"
chippewastud79 11:22 AM 08-22-2009
Originally Posted by yachties23:
"Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right boy?"
Snatch

"Who's the wild man now?!"
Demented 11:00 AM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
"Who's the wild man now?!"
Rudy

“I'm the fû©king grim reaper baby. Can't kill me! You can burn me, you can even fû©king shoot me, but you just can motherfû©king kill me!”
Demented 06:40 AM 08-28-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
“I'm the fû©king grim reaper baby. Can't kill me! You can burn me, you can even fû©king shoot me, but you just can motherfû©king kill me!”
Death Race

Try this...

“We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?”
boom 07:36 AM 08-28-2009
Death Race

Try this...

“We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?”
Evil Dead 2.

What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
Starchild 07:51 AM 08-28-2009
Originally Posted by boom:
Evil Dead 2.

What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
Reservoir Dogs

"For us to live any other way was nuts."
yachties23 09:46 PM 08-28-2009
Originally Posted by Starchild:
Reservoir Dogs

"For us to live any other way was nuts."
Goodfellas.

this was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in that town
Demented 08:58 AM 08-31-2009
This was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in that town
It's been three days... How about a new quote?
yachties23 09:11 AM 08-31-2009
It's been three days... How about a new quote?
That was Hyman Roth from Godfather 2 about Moe Green, kinda shocked nobody knew it.

Ok here goes

"Shiny. Lets be bad guys"
bookman 08:50 PM 08-31-2009
One of my fav. flicks is The Sweet Smell of Success with Lancaster and Curtis. Some quotes:

"The cat's in the bag and the bags in the river."

"My big toe would make a better president."

"You have the scruples of a guinea pig and the morals of a gangster."

"Your mouth is big as a basket and twice as empty."

"I'd hate to take a bite outta you. You're a cookie made of arsenic."
PeteSB75 07:34 AM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:
One of my fav. flicks is The Sweet Smell of Success with Lancaster and Curtis. Some quotes:

"The cat's in the bag and the bags in the river."

"My big toe would make a better president."

"You have the scruples of a guinea pig and the morals of a gangster."

"Your mouth is big as a basket and twice as empty."

"I'd hate to take a bite outta you. You're a cookie made of arsenic."
The idea is to identify the movie the previous post was quoting, then add your own.

That was Hyman Roth from Godfather 2 about Moe Green, kinda shocked nobody knew it.

Ok here goes

"Shiny. Lets be bad guys"
Serenity

"Hey, it's me."
"Prove it."
"You're a dick."
"Okay."
aich75013 07:46 AM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
"Hey, it's me."
"Prove it."
"You're a dick."
"Okay."
X-Men.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
DoctorBJ 07:55 AM 09-01-2009
blues brothers.

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in a sort of sun god robes, surrounded by a thousand naked women, screaming and throwing little pickles at you? Why am I the only person who has that dream?"
elderboy02 07:55 AM 09-01-2009
Real Genius

"Mister big shot, mister pill poppin' rock star. Who are you to judge, you ain't got nothin', big empty house, nothin', children you don't see, nothin', big ol' expensive tractor stuck in the mud, nothin"
Starchild 08:19 AM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Real Genius

"Mister big shot, mister pill poppin' rock star. Who are you to judge, you ain't got nothin', big empty house, nothin', children you don't see, nothin', big ol' expensive tractor stuck in the mud, nothin"
Walk the Line

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee right off the trees. That was good. This is $hit, but hey, I'm in a police station."
DoctorBJ 09:12 AM 09-01-2009
usual suspects

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."
SvilleKid 10:10 PM 09-08-2009
Originally Posted by DoctorBJ:
usual suspects

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."
No takers????

OK, it's from "As Good As It Gets"

How about:

"You had a leak? You call what's goin' on around here a leak? Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built hisself a boat. "
DonniePaul 08:26 AM 09-09-2009
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
"You had a leak? You call what's goin' on around here a leak? Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built hisself a boat. "
Absence of Malice.

How about

"Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?"
DoctorBJ 08:43 AM 09-09-2009
Fight club

"All you people are so scared of me. Most days I'd take that as a compliment. But it ain't me you gotta worry about now. "
Page 35 of 75
« First < 25333435 363745 > Last »
Up