Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 35 of 43
« First < 25333435 3637 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
kugie 09:45 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am so glad someone has a logical explanation of how someone became a zombie.

:-) :-)

Love the show, though. I just analyze less, and enjoy more.
:-)
tupacboy 09:58 AM 03-12-2012
when will someone on the show learn to use a sword?
Powers 10:01 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by tupacboy:
Exactly! I could picture Daryl layin' waste w/a broad sword and some throwin' knives
kaisersozei 10:36 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am so glad someone has a logical explanation of how someone became a zombie.

:-) :-)

Love the show, though. I just analyze less, and enjoy more.
It's the healthcare worker in me, can't help but go through all those infectious disease scenarios. Most of the time I thinking, "GLOVES, MASKS & FACE SHIELDS, PEOPLE! UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS, DAMMIT!" :-)
irratebass 10:59 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by tupacboy:
Originally Posted by Powers:
Exactly! I could picture Daryl layin' waste w/a broad sword and some throwin' knives
If they follow anywhere close to the comic like they have been........it's coming....shhhhh......that's not a spolier, because I don't know, but if you have watched the talking dead they have mentioned this.
OLS 11:09 AM 03-12-2012
Back to what we were talking about 3-4 pages ago, NOW THAT'S something I would pick up off the ground!
Give me a nice sword that I could swing and decap a zombie with one swipe. They need to go to the site
of a Renaissance Fair or something rather than a military encampment, though. :-)
Malazan 12:31 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Ya know, the one thing I hadn't really considered is that Dale didn't turn. That shoots a hole in the soon as you die theory, doesn't it? :-)
Darryl shot Dale through the head to put him out of misery, hince, no Zombie
Boz 12:33 PM 03-12-2012
Holy crap what an episode.
irratebass 01:01 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Malazan:
Darryl shot Dale through the head to put him out of misery, hince, no Zombie
So, Rick stabbed Shane, so how does he turn & I believe Shane snapped Randall's neck so how did he turn????
macsauce13 01:10 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
So, Rick stabbed Shane, so how does he turn & I believe Shane snapped Randall's neck so how did he turn????
I think what he means is that the shot to the head prevents the "zombification" :-) just like it kills zombies, but the other deaths would not have prevented it.
icehog3 01:20 PM 03-12-2012
Because it's a television show. :-)
Mikey202 02:33 PM 03-12-2012
I think the zombie virus has mutated.

Did I notice in the preview for next week, that Hershel pulls out a bag of old weapons, when he said, " I will defend my farm!!!" ?

I'm glad Shane is dead. I shouted out, when Rick stabbed him. "YEEEES!!!":-)
tupacboy 02:56 PM 03-12-2012
i wish the kid died... lol
OLS 04:52 PM 03-12-2012
Ahaha, a little over an hour aforn i get to pop in the DVD....
Malazan 05:03 PM 03-12-2012
The head shot prevented the turning. Stabbing Shane and Randall's broken neck ain't getting it done. Gotta take out that brain:-)

Which means that everyone is a probable carrier:-)

We need a Zombie smiley:-)
BlkDrew 05:21 PM 03-12-2012

Waiting for the Zombie baby... :-)
OLS 07:12 PM 03-12-2012
Ehhh...it was OK. I am glad the main ahole is dead, he even zombie-walks like a neandertal cocky co(k-$ukr.
I also hated the whole night shooting crap. I couldn't see 5hi+. This supposed last shot looked to me like Carl and
Rick in a field in a slightly less dark circle and a giant darker outer circle. I am going to go out on a limb and guess that
there is a mob of zombies coming at them from all directions? All that said, I guess it was better than a poke
in the eye with a sharp stick.
kaisersozei 08:30 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I also hated the whole night shooting crap. I couldn't see 5hi+. This supposed last shot looked to me like Carl and
Rick in a field in a slightly less dark circle and a giant darker outer circle.
You need a better TV :-) :-)
Jbailey 09:06 PM 03-12-2012
My guess is that the virus was from the get go an airborne type or has transformed into one.

I will say I can't wait for the last episode with the showdown at the farm and the zombie herd. :-)
Boz 11:00 PM 03-12-2012
The head shot prevented the turning. Stabbing Shane and Randall's broken neck ain't getting it done. Gotta take out that brain:-)

We need a Zombie smiley:-)
Page 35 of 43
« First < 25333435 3637 > Last »
Up