Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 35 of 37
« First < 25333435 3637 >
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
Powers 02:04 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Hoping for a better showing in 2011. :-)
I think Muschamp was a good hire. He's done awesome under 3 great tutors and i'll bring great intensity and dedication. Think you'll see him turn Florida into a defensive juggernaut that gets after the QB.

As for offense, unless we decide to field 8 guys on the field we couldn't get any worse than the showing we had the past year under Adazzio.

I'll miss Urban though. He made the four years I was at UF (06-09) the best in Florida football history by a long shot and into the top 5 winning percentages :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:20 AM 12-27-2010
Damn, I'm missing SEC football. This early season bowl crap is hard, hard, hard to watch.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 10:24 AM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Damn, I'm missing SEC football. This early season bowl crap is hard, hard, hard to watch.
:-)
[Reply]
Powers 09:29 AM 12-31-2010
Tennessee v. North Carolina game was a thriller to kick of the start of SEC bowls. That freshman QB Bray for UT looks like he's gonna be the real deal. UT got some bad breaks but lost it cause they couldn't stop UNC

PS - what a horrible call those Big Ten officials made in the Kansas State v Syracuse game. Textbook example of bad refs overemphasizing the letter of the law above the spirit of the law
[Reply]
rizzle 09:12 AM 01-03-2011
Damn the Big Televentwelve is awful. After Arky puts it on Ohio State they'll be goose egged for the bowl season. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
[Reply]
McSmokey 09:18 AM 01-03-2011
Couldn't agree with you more. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:21 AM 01-05-2011
Whoops Rizzle, you done spoke too soon. Congrats to DaveK and all the other Buckeyes fans who enjoyed their
team rolling over Arkansas. I am too cheap for cable, so I had to listen to it on the radio, but after a few TDs
by Ohio State, I went to bed confident they were going to win. That's what Arkansas gets for mesing up LSU.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 07:53 AM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
Tennessee v. North Carolina game was a thriller to kick of the start of SEC bowls. That freshman QB Bray for UT looks like he's gonna be the real deal. UT got some bad breaks but lost it cause they couldn't stop UNC

PS - what a horrible call those Big Ten officials made in the Kansas State v Syracuse game. Textbook example of bad refs overemphasizing the letter of the law above the spirit of the law
Big 10 Refs are atrocious. We made some horrible mistakes in the UNC game, no doubt, but when a official says on National television "The Game is Over"..then 5 minutes later starts it again?? I have an issue.
[Reply]
rizzle 08:33 AM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Whoops Rizzle, you done spoke too soon. Congrats to DaveK and all the other Buckeyes fans who enjoyed their
team rolling over Arkansas. I am too cheap for cable, so I had to listen to it on the radio, but after a few TDs
by Ohio State, I went to bed confident they were going to win. That's what Arkansas gets for mesing up LSU.
Yep, should have know better. Arky wasn't ready for the big stage yet and still should have won the game. AND, if those FIVE INELIGIBLE BUCKEYES hadn't mysteriously been ruled eligible for this game Ohio State would have gotten rolled.

Either way, congrats to Ohio State for finally getting off the schneid against the SEC. Even if it was a Southwest Conference refugee that gave them the honor.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled hate of all things ohio state. :-)
[Reply]
Parshooter 09:22 AM 01-05-2011
Yep, should have know better. Arky wasn't ready for the big stage yet and still should have won the game. AND, if those FIVE INELIGIBLE BUCKEYES hadn't mysteriously been ruled eligible for this game Ohio State would have gotten rolled.

Either way, congrats to Ohio State for finally getting off the schneid against the SEC. Even if it was a Southwest Conference refugee that gave them the honor.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled hate of all things ohio state. :-)
Get your facts straight. The 5 players WERE eligible for the bowl game, they are not eligible for the first 5 games of next season.
[Reply]
rizzle 02:45 PM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
Get your facts straight. The 5 players WERE eligible for the bowl game, they are not eligible for the first 5 games of next season.
Whatever you say, Cheaterpants McSweatervest.
[Reply]
Powers 04:27 PM 01-05-2011
Whatever you say, Cheaterpants McSweatervest.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:07 PM 01-05-2011
I think Arkansas should get kicked out of the SEC for losing that game!!!
[Reply]
BloodSpite 08:35 AM 01-06-2011
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
They are the Puerto Rico of SEC teams anyway, so works for me :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 11:37 AM 01-06-2011
I heard the wide receivers are still in lousianna, apperently they couldn't catch the plane.
[Reply]
Powers 11:54 AM 01-06-2011
If y'all thought the Arkansas game was nuts I can only imagine what stunts the Mad Hatter is fixin' to pull of tomorrow night.

No look, behind the head, perfect bounce for a fake field goal conversion perhaps?? Oh wait, that already happened in the LSU v UF game.......
[Reply]
rizzle 01:58 PM 01-06-2011
Originally Posted by Scothew:
I heard the wide receivers are still in lousianna, apperently they couldn't catch the plane.
That ain't right. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 04:09 PM 01-07-2011
Mock if you must, but this is going to be fun for me to watch. Oddly I have no idea either way who is to win.
Might make it more fun. I need to put on my rally shirt. :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 04:24 PM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Mock if you must, but this is going to be fun for me to watch. Oddly I have no idea either way who is to win.
Might make it more fun. I need to put on my rally shirt. :-)
Best of luck to HellSU Brad. As much as it hurts... I will be pullin' for 'em tonight. Not that the Mad Hatter needs any luck such as his deal with the devil is!!!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:34 PM 01-07-2011
Best of luck to HellSU Brad. As much as it hurts... I will be pullin' for 'em tonight. Not that the Mad Hatter needs any luck such as his deal with the devil is!!!
Me, Too, Brent!:-) I Pull For Texas, Also, Since They're My Alma Mater & Against A&M Since They're My Arch Rival! Go Tigers!:-)
[Reply]
Page 35 of 37
« First < 25333435 3637 >
Up