Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 349 of 359
« First < 249299339347348349 350351 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase II!
LostAbbott 08:13 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
What is this "playing cigars" shennanigans? I feel like it's something I do...?
Well it is kind of like matchbox cars. I start by getting all of them out and placing them in different catagories, then I roll a few and take a closer look at others and maybe even give some a sniff. After thatching bring the new cigars into the mix and start to organize them back into all of my seperate storage areas and then humidors completely different from what I had them organized before, rarely do I ever return to a previous orginization method. That is what I call "Playing Cigars" please feel free to use this as your definition of thecterm in the future. :-)

"Origional use of "playing cigars" first used on this form by Scott Shilala."
Posted via Mobile Device
LostAbbott 08:14 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
Glad you were able to get over there bud.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the heads up, I knew they were getting some stuff, but did not know they would havecthat much.
Posted via Mobile Device
JenksAnejo 08:19 PM 02-24-2012
Very nice Mychal! I love me some Liga Privada's!
JenksAnejo 08:20 PM 02-24-2012
Lol glad I'm not the only one who "plays" cigars.
Hem 08:36 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
B&M pick up. Rain City Cigars here is Seattle has really good relationships and gets a lot of good stuff. You have to kind of dig through their humi though as it is more piled up in there than in my coolidor. It is not that they are disorganized more that they have a small store and not a lot of room.
I'd rather deal with a small store and friendly owners than a large corporate store with only the "latest" selection that treat you like you don't exist when you drop your hard earned cash there. :-)
LostAbbott 09:00 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
I'd rather deal with a small store and friendly owners than a large corporate store with only the "latest" selection that treat you like you don't exist when you drop your hard earned cash there. :-)
Oh yeah don't get me wrong, selection wise they are my favorite shop in town. The only reason I like another place better is because it is closer to me, and has a place where people can go smoke. All of the three good cigar stores in Seattle and really great run by high quality BOTL's I try to go out of my way to support them whenever I can.
Hem 09:01 PM 02-24-2012
Oh yeah don't get me wrong, selection wise they are my favorite shop in town. The only reason I like another place better is because it is closer to me, and has a place where people can go smoke. All of the three good cigar stores in Seattle and really great run by high quality BOTL's I try to go out of my way to support them whenever I can.
That's good to hear! Love a close knit B&M.
JenksAnejo 09:31 PM 02-24-2012
Wish there were more B&Ms here..
Pseudosacred 10:22 PM 02-24-2012
Well it is kind of like matchbox cars. I start by getting all of them out and placing them in different catagories, then I roll a few and take a closer look at others and maybe even give some a sniff. After thatching bring the new cigars into the mix and start to organize them back into all of my seperate storage areas and then humidors completely different from what I had them organized before, rarely do I ever return to a previous orginization method. That is what I call "Playing Cigars" please feel free to use this as your definition of thecterm in the future. :-)

"Origional use of "playing cigars" first used on this form by Scott Shilala."
Posted via Mobile Device
:-):-):-) I only have 18 cigars and I constantly do that!

Nice to know I'm not too weird :-)
Hem 11:38 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
:-):-):-) I only have 18 cigars and I constantly do that!

Nice to know I'm not too weird :-)
Read this post again in a couple months...you'll laugh and wonder how your cigars are breeding so fast!
maninblack 06:41 AM 02-25-2012
Enough banter. More pictures.
GTsetGO 07:16 AM 02-25-2012
picked up the last two Ferral Flying Pigs that my B&M had on the shelf along with a Nub Cameroon Tubo (to complete my set).

picks will follow. my wife and the baby are asleep upstairs right now.
GTsetGO 08:12 AM 02-25-2012
and here they are

and now my box looks like this.

tengel78 08:19 AM 02-25-2012
Very nice Rob.
maninblack 08:21 AM 02-25-2012
nice grabs Rob!
kelmac07 08:23 AM 02-25-2012
Nice grabs Rob...way to complete that box. :-) :-)
thecatch83 10:02 AM 02-25-2012
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo:
Duuuuuuuuuude :-) A box of those is definitely in the future for this guy!
Agreed.....those are bucket list smokes for sure!!!
tengel78 10:32 AM 02-25-2012
Picked a few up at the B&M yesterday for happy hour. The RP 15th Anniversary and the Acid Toast were freebies. I'm going to try the two Petit Tats because I've been looking for a good short smoke.

DaBear 11:06 AM 02-25-2012
The Petit Cazs are the best short smoke out there IMO.
Marlon K 11:13 AM 02-25-2012
My new purchase.

Page 349 of 359
« First < 249299339347348349 350351 > Last »
Up