It's a momentum shifter for sure!!
nutcracker 06:35 AM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Alright, Bruins, nice OT win!!!
Only because Tuukka didn't suck....:-)
yourchoice 07:05 AM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Only because Tuukka didn't suck....:-)
He did suck last night, just ask Adam! :-)
AdamJoshua 07:07 AM 05-09-2014
Thankfully the Habs decided to shoot everything at the spoked B on his chest and try to drive the puck through his body last night, still surprised they didn't go in.

Rask sucks. :-)
nutcracker 07:22 AM 05-09-2014
You're lucky. Pavelec actually sucks the puck through his body and into the net.
icehog3 11:36 AM 05-09-2014
You're lucky. Pavelec actually sucks the puck through his body and into the net.
I wonder if he's single.
mk05 09:49 PM 05-09-2014
Kane that is embarrassing
icehog3 10:53 PM 05-09-2014
Hawks faced greater adversity last year versus Detroit. The series is far from over.

I'll be in the UC Sunday, willng the Hawks to a win. :-)
nutcracker 06:34 AM 05-10-2014
I'm happy for King Hendrik and especially Marty St Louis. Helluva effort.
AdamJoshua 06:32 PM 05-10-2014
Best chant in professional sports, "We want the cup...." only slightly better than "Beat L.A. ... " which most people mistakenly think was the Garden crowd chanting TO the Celtics, but in reality it was as the Celtics were being beat, the crowd was chanting to Philadelphia 76ers as they won the series and were heading on to play Magic's Lakers for the Championship. Oh and Yankees Suck of course is a classic... :-) :-)
yourchoice 06:40 PM 05-10-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
"Beat L.A. ... " which most people mistakenly think was the Garden crowd chanting TO the Celtics, but in reality it was as the Celtics were being beat, the crowd was chanting to Philadelphia 76ers as they won the series and were heading on to play Magic's Lakers for the Championship.
:-) That was awesome. I kind of remember that from when I was but a tike, but still hear the story retold frequently here in the Philly market.

122 minute scoreless streak by Rask just ended. Now, he can go back to sucking! :-)
nutcracker 07:18 PM 05-10-2014
Best chant in professional sports, "We want the cup...." only slightly better than "Beat L.A. ... " which most people mistakenly think was the Garden crowd chanting TO the Celtics, but in reality it was as the Celtics were being beat, the crowd was chanting to Philadelphia 76ers as they won the series and were heading on to play Magic's Lakers for the Championship. Oh and Yankees Suck of course is a classic... :-) :-)
Nah - Winnipeg crowd chanting "Crosby's better" at Alex Ovechkin.
Their other great one was "Mario's pool boy" whenever Crosby touched the puck.
nutcracker 07:19 PM 05-10-2014
Then of course the immortal:
"refs you suck!"
AdamJoshua 07:25 PM 05-10-2014
Nah - Winnipeg crowd chanting "Crosby's better" at Alex Ovechkin.
Their other great one was "Mario's pool boy" whenever Crosby touched the puck.
Winnipeg has a hockey team?

:-)
yourchoice 07:33 PM 05-10-2014
Speaking of chants... I'm a Flyers fan, but also a hockey fan. Back in 03 I was lucky enough to go to north Jersey (wait....who is ever lucky to go to north Jersey?:-)) to see a Finals game between the Devils and the "Mighty" Ducks. During that game (which if you'll remember from that Ducks playoff run, JS Giguere was playing great) the Devil's fans were chanting "Marty's better". Wow... I thought that was great. Although, as a Flyers fan I was rooting for the "Mighty" Ducks, I gave kudos to the Devil fans that night.
AdamJoshua 07:53 PM 05-10-2014
No "quack quack quack" chants, oh wait they were in NJ. :-)

Best Bruins save of the game was by Hamilton getting his stick in there, of course the crowd thought it was some amazing Rask save pfffth.

Every player in the Seguin trade is paying off in spades for the Bruins right now, suck it Tyler have fun spending the rest of the playoffs in some bar being drunk and acting like an ass.

I enjoyed Thornton laughing at PK, the dirtiest player on the ice whining to the refs as Shawn literally laughs at him, if PK could land some of those forearms and elbows at the back of players heads he'd have something going there.

Rask sucks :-)
Porch Dweller 08:02 PM 05-10-2014

I enjoyed Thornton laughing at PK, the dirtiest player on the ice whining to the refs as Shawn literally laughs at him, if PK could land some of those forearms and elbows at the back of players heads he'd have something going there.
Subban does have an amazing talent for avoiding hits AND throwing elbows at the back of people that miss. And whining; can't forget the whining.

I was LMAO at Thornton's laughing in his face. Good win by the Bruins; I just hope they close out the series next game.
AdamJoshua 08:20 PM 05-10-2014
The Bruins had not scored a power-play goal in the playoffs against the Canadiens in 39 tries over 14 playoff games dating to 2009... ouch, well got that monkey off our back.
nutcracker 08:35 PM 05-10-2014
Winnipeg has a hockey team?

:-)
We bought a slightly used one from Atlanta!
(A little like the submarines the Canadian government bought from Britain!)
Anyway:
We have a nice building, passionate crowd and Jacob Trouba.
Just need a goalie.
Page 34 of 45
« First < 24323334 353644 > Last »
Up