« First < 24323334 3536 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Mikey202 09:09 PM 03-11-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
:-)

Holy. FREAKING. CRAP.
What he said!!! Great episode!!!!
icehog3 12:32 AM 03-12-2012
The family that slays together, stays together.

Is it next Sunday yet?
irratebass 03:33 AM 03-12-2012
Holy Mofo chit!!!!

That happened VERY close to the comic and I am sooo glad it finally happened, been waiting for those 2 scenes!

Man, talk about intense.....next episode looks like a nail biter eh?

Next season I am hoping for some big things.
Hem 04:31 AM 03-12-2012
That was WILD! I haven't read the comics so this is all new to me. That was one hell of an episode, can't wait for next week!
kugie 04:33 AM 03-12-2012
that was AWESOME.

Real intense, that was a great exchange between the two of them.

Carl, though he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a rock.
Is dead eye with a pistol.
Hem 04:36 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by kugie:
that was AWESOME.

Real intense, that was a great exchange between the two of them.

Carl, though he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a rock.
Is dead eye with a pistol.
At least he shoots better than he throws...lol. Loved that full moon on the hill scene...EPIC
Taki 05:35 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
At least he shoots better than he throws...lol. Loved that full moon on the hill scene...EPIC
That was a great sceen at the end!!! This episode was definitely one of the best...:-)
tengel78 05:59 AM 03-12-2012
Definately the best episode since season 1! I can't wait for the finale.
OLS 06:34 AM 03-12-2012
As usual, this is a dangerous place to be on a Monday morning, but spoilers really don't spoil anything for me. :-)
I am going to watch tonight no matter what. I am guessing that my least favorite person on the show is now dead.
That's good. I guess what Herschel said is true, if people are already infected and can turn once they die...there
really IS no hope.
gbum 06:39 AM 03-12-2012
nice episode indeed!finally the bastid is dead...
ucla695 06:48 AM 03-12-2012
Incredible episode! Next week looks even better. Glad they finally ramped it up!
mase 06:51 AM 03-12-2012
That was an incredible ending. Can't wait until next week.
Gophernut 07:36 AM 03-12-2012
Something weird is going on with them turning into zombies instantly after death. The zombie virus must have mutated or something.
Next week looks like it will satisfy everyone zombie cravings.
kelmac07 07:40 AM 03-12-2012
Great episode!! Glad to see Shane finally gone. I thought for certain Carl was going to shoot Rick. Confused with this whole as soon asyou're dead, you turn into a zombie thing. Randall and Shane...both Zombies, but were not bitten. It's gonna be a great season finale next week. Zombies in the front yard!!! :-) :-)
macsauce13 07:50 AM 03-12-2012
Ya know, the one thing I hadn't really considered is that Dale didn't turn. That shoots a hole in the soon as you die theory, doesn't it? :-)
James In NC 07:55 AM 03-12-2012
If you back up a couple of episodes, Shane was nursing an injury on his arm, one that looked like a bite. I remember the scene where he was sitting at the water pump cleaning it and the missing kids mother came walking up. This would have been before they opened the barn.

So maybe he has been infected for some time and the virus had enough of a hold on him that it reanimated his very quickly.
Powers 07:59 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
Something weird is going on with them turning into zombies instantly after death. The zombie virus must have mutated or something.
Originally Posted by OLS:
I guess what Herschel said is true, if people are already infected and can turn once they die...there
really IS no hope.
I forgot about the Herschel quote but that fits in with what I was thinking about after the episode. Remember their discovery of the policemen who were zombies but not bit and when the CDC guy whispered something into Rick's ear at the end of the Season 1 finale?? I think it's airborne and/or water supply and everyone's infected and turns once they die. Also solves another logistics issue I had that if people only become zombies if they're bitten or scratched, seems it would be easy to contain and exterminate. But if everyone turned once they die, we'd be in some serious sh*t

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
It's gonna be a great season finale next week. Zombies in the front yard!!! :-) :-)
I'm expectin' some western style gunplay next episode baby! To quote my favorite one-liner from the season:

"T-Dog, get the shotgun!!" :-)

:-)
kaisersozei 08:02 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Ya know, the one thing I hadn't really considered is that Dale didn't turn. That shoots a hole in the soon as you die theory, doesn't it? :-)
Dale wasn't dead when the zombie got him, Darrell put a bullet in his brain which would have prevented the "zombification"

Originally Posted by James In NC:
If you back up a couple of episodes, Shane was nursing an injury on his arm, one that looked like a bite. I remember the scene where he was sitting at the water pump cleaning it and the missing kids mother came walking up. This would have been before they opened the barn.

So maybe he has been infected for some time and the virus had enough of a hold on him that it reanimated his very quickly.
He was also in close combat with them at the water treatment plant, so perhaps he got scratched or some of their slobber got in to an open wound (like when he was wiping his blood on the bus doorframe.) I still think it's possible that the water is contaminated so they could all be at risk. It does seem that they are all latent carriers, though--the hostage turned, too.
macsauce13 09:00 AM 03-12-2012
Good point Gerard, hadn't remembered that!
icehog3 09:35 AM 03-12-2012
I am so glad someone has a logical explanation of how someone became a zombie.

:-) :-)

Love the show, though. I just analyze less, and enjoy more.
Page 34 of 43
« First < 24323334 3536 > Last »
Up