Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 34 of 138
« First < 24323334 35364484134 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
mikethegoalie32 11:52 AM 12-04-2010
LUONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo
icehog3 02:55 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
And I wish we never let hm go Fing DiPi really is a never was.

Isles are an AHL team masquerading as an NHL.
I am not certain he would have the same stats if he played for the Isles....just sayin'.

Originally Posted by mikethegoalie32:
LUONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

CRIMPS 03:46 PM 12-04-2010
I caught the second and third period of the Blackhawks game last night. I am pretty sure they lost because Turco was wearing those stupid red goalie pads. They just don't look right IMO.
Ahbroody 04:48 PM 12-04-2010
Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ashgdbbbdejahsvhssbdhrs wabdhzbswsjaNsnnzn
Friggin Sharks!

Captain Morgan is gone Tom. Still think the Hawks should have kept him and let us get your Dman.
If you face the Canucks this year it will be tougher without him, and I hate to say I don't think it will happen.
icehog3 05:10 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Captain Morgan is gone Tom. Still think the Hawks should have kept him and let us get your Dman.
If you face the Canucks this year it will be tougher without him, and I hate to say I don't think it will happen.
I am far from convinced the Hawks will even make the playoffs at this point, Mike. :-)

I would much rather have Hjalmarsson than Niemi though.... I think both Crawford and Turco are better goalies. I am more concerned about facing the Canucks without Byfuglien. :-)
Ahbroody 06:43 PM 12-04-2010
Hey I am with you brother. I don't know I will need playoff sests this year. 1/4 the way in its ugly. As for the goalies I am not a turco fan. I was refering to Buff though and without him I think the Hawks will have issues. I was saying keep Buf and let Hjalmarson go
icehog3 08:07 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Hey I am with you brother. I don't know I will need playoff sests this year. 1/4 the way in its ugly. As for the goalies I am not a turco fan. I was refering to Buff though and without him I think the Hawks will have issues. I was saying keep Buf and let Hjalmarson go
You might be right. :-)
Eleven 10:00 PM 12-04-2010
How bout them Pens :-)
bscottskangum 10:42 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
How bout them Pens :-)
:-)

How bout them Blue Jackets, they show potential and then...plop...:-) :-)
mikethegoalie32 07:40 AM 12-06-2010
Stupid Turco pads, they need to be white, red is just stupid. Crawford will be the distinct number 1 by trade deadline for chicago, and I think thats fine. He should have been at least battling last year with Niemi, and could have beat him out IMO as well.
Jackets are one of the most confusing teams on the earth.
Pens suck
It is easy to say now that Buff was the right guy to keep, but they were looking to shed salary. However, he can play both forward and defense so thats money worth right there.
How bout that timmy thomas save on the laughs? wowzers
icehog3 09:37 AM 12-06-2010
Stupid Turco pads, they need to be white, red is just stupid. Crawford will be the distinct number 1 by trade deadline for chicago, and I think thats fine. He should have been at least battling last year with Niemi, and could have beat him out IMO as well.
Maybe so, Mike....but Niemi got us the Stanley Cup, so us Hawks fans are just fine with how it worked out. :-) :-)
357 09:40 AM 12-06-2010
Wings vs Sharks tonight on Versus. I hate their coverage. Yahoo sports shows it on VS & TSN2, maybe if I'm lucky CBC will have it.
icehog3 09:59 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
Wings vs Sharks tonight on Versus. I hate their coverage. Yahoo sports shows it on VS & TSN2, maybe if I'm lucky CBC will have it.
I know the feeling, I would much rather watch the Wings or the Sharks crew call the game. I hate it when the Hawks have a game exclusively on Versus...although less though than last year when DirectV didn't carry Versus. :-)
Sled Dog 10:02 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by bscottskangum:
:-)

How bout them Blue Jackets, they show potential and then...plop...:-) :-)
Haven't seen a beating like the one Kaleta put on Dorsett in a while.... at least not from the Sabres
icehog3 10:08 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by Sled Dog:
Haven't seen a beating like the one Kaleta put on Dorsett in a while.... at least not from the Sabres
Wow! Good scrap!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-j25y0Mkxk
357 10:15 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wow! Good scrap!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-j25y0Mkxk
Thanks for the link Tom. That was a good fight. Dorsett got in the first few punches, but after that is was all Kaleta.
Ahbroody 10:23 AM 12-06-2010
I remember watching that on NHL network with the wife. She even said damn! Talk about firing up the chainsaw.
mikethegoalie32 12:43 PM 12-06-2010
It is amazing how some announcers on their own can simply ruin a solid game.
icehog3 01:29 PM 12-06-2010
It is amazing how some announcers on their own can simply ruin a solid game.
I really like both the Wings' and the Sharks' TV broadcast teams.

That Wings radio play by play guy is another story though....Sounds like the Snuggle fabric softener bear when the Wings score. :-)
mikethegoalie32 01:46 PM 12-06-2010
hahahaha,
My dad is a grumpy guy when it comes to announcers. Many a times he will be heard yelling at them when they get names or calls wrong. It makes the game that much more interesting at my house.
Page 34 of 138
« First < 24323334 35364484134 > Last »
Up