Page 34 of 55
« First < 24323334 353644 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
Starscream 05:59 PM 01-16-2010
Favre is the MAN!:-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 07:01 PM 01-16-2010
Win or lose tomorrow we still won more playoff games this year than the Eagles or Giants. Nuff said
[Reply]
white_s2k 08:12 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Win or lose tomorrow we still won more playoff games this year than the Eagles or Giants. Nuff said
They don't wanna hear facts. Or live in the present. They'll just keep bringing up the "first playoff win in 13 years"...

But cut em some slack.. If I was a Giants or 49ers fan I would be jealous of the greatness that is the Dallas Cowboys too. :-)

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
[Reply]
rack04 09:10 PM 01-16-2010
Sounds like you two are already planning for a loss. Not me! The Cowboys are going to dominate the Vikings.
[Reply]
white_s2k 09:18 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by rack04:
Sounds like you two are already planning for a loss. Not me! The Cowboys are going to dominate the Vikings.
Certainly not, I didn't read my post coming off like that? I think we kick some Viking A$$ personally :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 12:00 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by rack04:
I know we're gonna win. I just want to point out to the trolls the facts about what happens tomorrow either way.
[Reply]
Montano 07:17 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Favre is the MAN!:-):-)

[Reply]
Blueface 07:35 AM 01-17-2010
That is an awesome consolation prize.:-)
Good for you!:-)

I've invited my son in law over so I can rip him in person if they lose. Can't wait for 1:00.
If they win, will just need to get the voodoo dolls fixed for next week and try all over again.

BTW,
This Giants fan doesn't care if we never win another game as long as the Cowboys don't either.
[Reply]
secretsquirrel 07:35 AM 01-17-2010
Farve is the old man

Ware and Spencer are going to give him fits today
[Reply]
Montano 07:57 AM 01-17-2010
I like this thread !!

But I have a feeling it will be very quiet after today :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:05 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
I like this thread !!

Like this?
Clicky
[Reply]
Montano 09:58 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Like this?
Clicky
Exactly :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 10:10 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Like this?
Clicky
Exactly :-)
Which is the same sound that has been coming from your practice fields for the past 3 weeks :-)

Kickoff is almost here. Time to start the pregaming festivities!!! Let's go COWBOYS!!!!

[Reply]
acruce 10:41 AM 01-17-2010
I like this thread !!

Common now. You haters know deep down inside you really don't think the Vikings have a chance. Go ahead and admit it..:-)What is everyone going to be smoking for the big game?
[Reply]
pnoon 10:44 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
Common now. You haters know deep down inside you really don't think the Vikings have a chance. Go ahead and admit it..:-)What is everyone going to be smoking for the big game?
I don't think any playoff game is a gimme. If any Dallas fan thinks this is a done deal and the Vikings have no chance, they are thinking with their heart and not not their head.

No matter who wins, I don't think anyone could be surprised. Both teams are solid and playing well.
[Reply]
Montano 10:44 AM 01-17-2010
I used to hate the Niners Nick. That was when both teams were good and the games played between the Boys and Niners meant something. Now that only one team is good there doesnt seem to be any hate there anymore for me.:-):-)
I have no choice. It's a yearly battle for me. My father-in-law is a huge Cowboys fan. Nuff said :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 11:02 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I don't think any playoff game is a gimme. If any Dallas fan thinks this is a done deal and the Vikings have no chance, they are thinking with their heart and not not their head.
If this game was being played on neutral field it would have to be a "Pick-em" game.. these teams a very evenly matched. Should be a great game. :-)

Originally Posted by acruce:
What is everyone going to be smoking for the big game?
Got a 601 Green and Padila '32 I didn't get to last night during the Colts game. Let's do this :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 11:48 AM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Which is the same sound that has been coming from your practice fields for the past 3 weeks :-)
Can't you guys be more creative?
This is sort of "I know you are but what am I?"

Just doing a first quarter drive by.
Not so easy of a game so far as you guys thought, is it?
[Reply]
Blueface 11:56 AM 01-17-2010
14-3 drive by.:-)
[Reply]
Montano 12:01 PM 01-17-2010
[Reply]
Page 34 of 55
« First < 24323334 353644 > Last »
Up