Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 33 of 55
« First < 23313233 343543 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
white_s2k 11:36 PM 01-14-2010
Sure are a lot of trolls in our thread...

Must have a lot of time on their hands since their teams are already on vacation :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 06:18 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Sure are a lot of trolls in our thread...

Must have a lot of time on their hands since their teams are already on vacation :-)
Well,
I can guarantee you that if the Cowboys win this week, given less teams left in the hunt, we will be here in greater numbers.
Likewise, if the Cowboys lose, won't be pretty here for you guys on Monday.:-)
[Reply]
Montano 06:28 AM 01-15-2010
We all know the game hinges on if Homo Romo Blomo gets laid or not ! I know a few people have told Jessica that he was asking to see her again :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 06:53 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Well,
I can guarantee you that if the Cowboys win this week, given less teams left in the hunt, we will be here in greater numbers.
Likewise, if the Cowboys lose, won't be pretty here for you guys on Monday.:-)
I cant recall anyone of us going into your Giants thread and talking smack when you guys were knocked out of the playoff hunt..But I guess there is a difference between Cowboys fans and Giants fans :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 06:54 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
We all know the game hinges on if Homo Romo Blomo gets laid or not ! I know a few people have told Jessica that he was asking to see her again :-)
You would give your left arm to have Romo the QB of the whiners....Jealousy is not becoming of you Nick :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 06:58 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
I cant recall anyone of us going into your Giants thread and talking smack when you guys were knocked out of the playoff hunt..But I guess there is a difference between Cowboys fans and Giants fans :-)
Don't hold yourself to such a high standard.
Perhaps you just don't dislike the Giants as much as I dislike the Cowboys.:-)
Also, don't recall Giants fans being as cocky as Cowboys, even when we were winning.

BTW,
Even with a smiley, the only Giants fan I see in here is me and therefore I think that is pretty crappy for you to characterize all Giants fans as you have.
We (me) are joking with you. Don't think I have posted anything personal. The fact is, there are a whole lot of folks that just plain don't like the Cowboys. This thread makes it an avenue to have fun for those of us that don't like them.
[Reply]
Montano 10:40 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
You would give your left arm to have Romo the QB of the whiners....Jealousy is not becoming of you Nick :-)
I would give BOTH arms to have ANYBODY QB the 9ers, aside from those on the roster today :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 01:06 PM 01-15-2010
I would give BOTH arms to have ANYBODY QB the 9ers, aside from those on the roster today :-)
After Aikman left we went through every bad QB we could find until Romo showed up. There is hope
[Reply]
secretsquirrel 02:55 PM 01-15-2010
I just hope he stays sharp like the past games!
[Reply]
acruce 06:43 PM 01-15-2010
Still Haten I see...:-)
[Reply]
acruce 06:43 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel:
I just hope he stays sharp like the past games!
He will, he is jet eye!!:-)
[Reply]
Montano 07:53 AM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
Still Haten I see...:-)
The day I stop is the day I perish ! :-)
[Reply]
acruce 08:15 AM 01-16-2010
One more day until we have another Cowboys victory..Let the Cowboys Ride:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:54 AM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
One more day until we have another Cowboys victory..Let the Cowboys Ride
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the team's armpits and may they be too busy scratching to play.:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 09:41 AM 01-16-2010
The day I stop is the day I perish ! :-)
I used to hate the Niners Nick. That was when both teams were good and the games played between the Boys and Niners meant something. Now that only one team is good there doesnt seem to be any hate there anymore for me.:-):-)
[Reply]
acruce 10:49 AM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the team's armpits and may they be too busy scratching to play.:-)
That was Funny I have to amidt...:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 02:18 PM 01-16-2010
A great weekend of football is about to kickoff!!

And tomorrow we knock those Vikings in the mouth, along with all the people drinking the Haterade in here :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 02:26 PM 01-16-2010
A great weekend of football is about to kickoff!!

And tomorrow we knock those Vikings in the mouth, along with all the people drinking the Haterade in here :-)
This may come in handy tomorrow... :-)
[Reply]
acruce 04:34 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
This may come in handy tomorrow... :-)
Won't know until around 3:30 tomorrow:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 05:55 PM 01-16-2010

Boy I hope you are right (OK, not really).
If you are, you will get a congratulatory post from me and we can do it all over again for another week.
If you are not........................oh, oh.:-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 55
« First < 23313233 343543 > Last »
Up