Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 33 of 34
« First < 23313233 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>iPhone Cigar App RELEASED!
Superbad 02:13 AM 07-01-2010
Just got it. Nice work. I am using it on my iPad, and would love a universal version.
[Reply]
KenS 04:44 AM 07-01-2010
Originally Posted by Krieg:
I bought a box of these few weeks ago when my son was born, GREAT cigar!

Ken- Will your new version still run ok on the iPhone 3G?
Yes it will. Should work on any device updated to iOS 3.x or above.
[Reply]
KenS 04:44 AM 07-01-2010
Originally Posted by Superbad:
Just got it. Nice work. I am using it on my iPad, and would love a universal version.
Working on it :-). I want it on my iPad too :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:53 PM 07-05-2010
Just spent several hours updating my app on my iPhone 4. Glad to be back up to date with the exception on my '10 Monte LEs. This app really is sweet!!!
[Reply]
jonumberone 01:06 PM 07-06-2010
Just placed an order for an Ipod touch. This will be the first app i get. and if Verizon ever gets the I phone i'll get another.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:11 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Just spent several hours updating my app on my iPhone 4. Glad to be back up to date with the exception on my '10 Monte LEs. This app really is sweet!!!
Gator, did you have a Iphone 3 and upgrade to the 4? I did that Friday and am trying to figure out how to import all my cigar info onto the 4. I'd hate to retype it all in.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:46 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Gator, did you have a Iphone 3 and upgrade to the 4? I did that Friday and am trying to figure out how to import all my cigar info onto the 4. I'd hate to retype it all in.
When I upgraded from 3 to 4 my data was intact (no import or retyping needed).
[Reply]
aich75013 08:11 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
When I upgraded from 3 to 4 my data was intact (no import or retyping needed).
Same here.
I had to select all my apps again for some reason, but the data was still there.
I didn't have to reselect the apps for my wife's though, which was kinda strange.
[Reply]
waffle 08:18 AM 07-07-2010
I've been rocking this for about 3 weeks. I absolutely love it! Its great for me who just started my sticks hobby to track all that comes in and out of the humis.
[Reply]
Chingas 08:26 AM 07-07-2010
Hey KenS. I've had this app a while now but am new to CA. Can I make two suggestions?

1- allow photos of each cigar in the cigar details. Either a photo I can take or a stock one of the actual stick.

2- allow personal photos of each humidor

3- allow an add/submit option. Fir a stick that's not in the reference, allow a user to add it to their stash And also submit it to you for further review and future updates.

4- a user rating system shared by all users. Have the option to review or rate a stick, submit and be able to view a collective user rating of each stick in the reference library.

I love your app brother, it's awesome. I just thought these additions may make it even better. Hope you agree.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 09:55 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by aich75013:
Same here.
I had to select all my apps again for some reason, but the data was still there.
I didn't have to reselect the apps for my wife's though, which was kinda strange.
That's where my problem lies. I didn't restore the settings from the old phone to the new. I might have to try tonight when I get home. Hopefully the old stuff is still there.
[Reply]
waffle 10:01 AM 07-07-2010
That's where my problem lies. I didn't restore the settings from the old phone to the new. I might have to try tonight when I get home. Hopefully the old stuff is still there.
If you right click on your iphone in itunes, it'll have a drop down menu to restore from backup, which should allow you to choose which backup to use.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:28 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
If you right click on your iphone in itunes, it'll have a drop down menu to restore from backup, which should allow you to choose which backup to use.
Thanks waffle. I had forgotten about that. My mind ain't what it used to be. Oh look, shiny. :-)
[Reply]
Addiction 02:19 PM 07-07-2010
Ken,

No Cohiba Behikes are listed by the way.......
[Reply]
waffle 02:21 PM 07-07-2010
Thanks waffle. I had forgotten about that. My mind ain't what it used to be. Oh look, shiny. :-)
Lol, np sounds just like.... what were we talking about? :-)
[Reply]
nofeardiver 03:37 PM 07-07-2010
Ken, love the app, i use it an love it... The only thing that i wish it would have is a place to put a number. For example i number every cigar going into my humi, that way if i have bought say 4 oliva g this week and two months from now i buy 5 more, i know which one was bought and when. Just a suggestion. Either way thanks for an awesome app...
[Reply]
BradNC 01:18 AM 07-12-2010
Just got this app. I look forward to using it. Thanks!
[Reply]
waffle 06:17 AM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by nofeardiver:
Ken, love the app, i use it an love it... The only thing that i wish it would have is a place to put a number. For example i number every cigar going into my humi, that way if i have bought say 4 oliva g this week and two months from now i buy 5 more, i know which one was bought and when. Just a suggestion. Either way thanks for an awesome app...
Put them in notes... like #1-4 bought 3/10, 6-11 bought 6/10... Thats how I use notes anyway...
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:46 AM 07-12-2010
Ordered yesterday as promised. I keep a small humidor at work, so its great to be home and see what i have there. Band photo's would be a nice touch.
[Reply]
nofeardiver 07:47 AM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
Put them in notes... like #1-4 bought 3/10, 6-11 bought 6/10... Thats how I use notes anyway...
Yeah true, but i was thinking of if you could look in your humidor inside the app and sort it by your own custom number. Like that... but either way is an awesome app..
[Reply]
Page 33 of 34
« First < 23313233 34 >
Up