Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 33 of 207
« First < 23313233 34354383133 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
WildBlueSooner 10:53 AM 04-07-2009
Impressive Shawn!
[Reply]
HK3- 11:28 AM 04-07-2009
Very impressive FoX! I see why the walk-in makes sense now! :-)
[Reply]
a2vr6 11:48 AM 04-07-2009
Wow Shawn, you sure you need to still place an order with the CC? Lol
[Reply]
Bax 12:25 PM 04-07-2009
Here's my budding collection that's waiting patiently for a custom cabinet to be built by my uncle. A pair of Igloo's and a Desktop . The 48Qt. has all the sale cigars and the 70 qt is for the recent production.

[Reply]
hogg 01:27 PM 04-07-2009
I don't have anything in most of my humidors, I smoke them too quickly. But I did do this with a bunch of cab bands.
Attached: Resize of IMG_0015.jpg (61.1 KB) 
[Reply]
colimo 01:50 PM 04-07-2009
wow....im putting myself up for adoption by shawn....looks like he needs me to be his son/father/grandfather....

looking good:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:27 PM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by Bax:
Here's my budding collection that's waiting patiently for a custom cabinet to be built by my uncle. A pair of Igloo's and a Desktop . The 48Qt. has all the sale cigars and the 70 qt is for the recent production.

Wow...very nice! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:53 PM 04-07-2009
This is an awesome thread! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:53 PM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
This is an awesome thread! :-)
:-)
[Reply]
ScottH 06:48 PM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
I will start with an apology for such a long post here... but showing my humidor without telling the story just doesnt work! Last year when I started buying more then one cigar at a time I sent out an inquiry to my uncle about having him build a endtable humidor for me. Really the only way to describe him would be as an expert woodworking artist. Anyways, this is what I ended up with. Pics are poorly lit but I tried!

The most special thing about this humidor is that aside from the spanish cedar interior, it is built entirely from wood that we found in my grandads basement when we were cleaning it up after he passed away 2 years ago. One of the very first things we decided was that this cabinet was going to be called "The Grandad", and we gave it a nice nameplate indicating as such.

There are 5 different types of wood used, and everything here that looks like it could multiple pieces of wood, is! All the patterns and seperate wood types are inlaid. The top alone was 106 seperate pieces of wood!

I gave him the basic dimensions of what I wanted and he created this design entirely on his own. These pictures hardly do it justice..seeing it for the first time in person I was literally just speechless. The bottom section has 2 adjustable shelves for box storage, and the drawer on the top has 2 levels with a shelf on the top that can slide forward or back and be removed. He cut several adjustable dividers as well.
This is :-):-) B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 07:03 PM 04-09-2009
Wow...that is something else. That is a humidor and a very fine piece of art!
[Reply]
zmancbr 01:27 PM 04-10-2009

Now that is some good organization and some good tastes! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:39 PM 04-10-2009

Very nice Tim:-)
[Reply]
Humidor Minister 02:51 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by Scott88:
This is :-):-) B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!
That is absolutely gorgeous. What a fantastic way to commemorate your Granddad. Excellent craftsmanship and a wonderful design.
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:41 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Wow...that is something else. That is a humidor and a very fine piece of art!
and all leftover pieces of wood from Grand Dads wood shop.I could stare at her all day :-)
[Reply]
Bruzee 09:52 PM 04-13-2009
Here is some recent photos of my Vinotemp. Almost full, but there is a little room left in the singles drawers. Enjoy.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:46 AM 04-14-2009
i love browsing singles drawers almost as much as i love browsing single's ads!!! very nice Bruzee!
[Reply]
Dave128 09:01 AM 04-14-2009
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
I will start with an apology for such a long post here... but showing my humidor without telling the story just doesnt work! Last year when I started buying more then one cigar at a time I sent out an inquiry to my uncle about having him build a endtable humidor for me. Really the only way to describe him would be as an expert woodworking artist. Anyways, this is what I ended up with. Pics are poorly lit but I tried!

The most special thing about this humidor is that aside from the spanish cedar interior, it is built entirely from wood that we found in my grandads basement when we were cleaning it up after he passed away 2 years ago. One of the very first things we decided was that this cabinet was going to be called "The Grandad", and we gave it a nice nameplate indicating as such.

There are 5 different types of wood used, and everything here that looks like it could multiple pieces of wood, is! All the patterns and seperate wood types are inlaid. The top alone was 106 seperate pieces of wood!

I gave him the basic dimensions of what I wanted and he created this design entirely on his own. These pictures hardly do it justice..seeing it for the first time in person I was literally just speechless. The bottom section has 2 adjustable shelves for box storage, and the drawer on the top has 2 levels with a shelf on the top that can slide forward or back and be removed. He cut several adjustable dividers as well.
Wow!! That's all, just WOW!! Very impressive work.
[Reply]
s15driftking 09:38 AM 04-14-2009

HUMIDIFIED KITTAH!!!
[Reply]
GTsetGO 06:05 AM 04-16-2009
Here's how mine looked as of yesterday. I need to start smoking more to get room in them. :SS

Humidor #1 (3 pics)

Humidor #2

[Reply]
Page 33 of 207
« First < 23313233 34354383133 > Last »
Up