Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 33 of 96
« First < 23313233 34354383 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
cigars_n_scotch 05:12 PM 01-04-2010
Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell: Conviction are both coming out in the next quarter and will be def. titles I pick up.

Been a while since I've been on CA..

I can't get into Borderlands. Just isn't any fun. Hooked on MW2 but as others stated there's too many glitchers and boosters.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:36 PM 01-04-2010
I tried the MAG beta today. Can't say I was too impressed :-)

Darksiders hit shelves tomorrow. That ought to be good :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:15 AM 01-06-2010
Been playing borderlands with a few friends online. Got the expansion "Neds zombie island (or whatever it was called) almost complete. Beat Ned but still got to go back and do a few smaller missions.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 02:19 PM 01-06-2010
Darksiders is awesome. Think God of War meets Legend of Zelda :-)
[Reply]
adammark 10:46 PM 01-18-2010
I have the greatest hits edition of Prince of Persia but I can't find anywhere that*the game was released as a GH?* Did you guys have seen it before or its just me who bought something that doesn't exist?
[Reply]
pnoon 10:48 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by adammark:
I have the greatest hits edition of Prince of Persia but I can't find anywhere that*the game was released as a GH?* Did you guys have seen it before or its just me who bought something that doesn't exist?
Welcome to Cigar Asylum. Head on over to the new inmate forum and introduce yourself. We'd love to get to know you and find out what cigars you enjoy.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:50 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Been playing borderlands with a few friends online. Got the expansion "Neds zombie island (or whatever it was called) almost complete. Beat Ned but still got to go back and do a few smaller missions.
I WAS playing it until my Mac's HD went out on me. I didn't have the Windows partition backed up and there went my progress. I finished the game and did plenty of side quests with a level 40+ Hunter. When I get another copy of windows maybe we can get in a match?
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:54 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
I WAS playing it until my Mac's HD went out on me. I didn't have the Windows partition backed up and there went my progress. I finished the game and did plenty of side quests with a level 40+ Hunter. When I get another copy of windows maybe we can get in a match?
I've been playing on the 360.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:56 PM 01-18-2010
I've been playing on the 360.
Well then, maybe I'll need to pick up a copy for the 360. What else do you play on the 360?

Also, are the bugs I've read about in online play for Borderlands fixed yet? I read that people were losing their stats when going online in multiplayer matches.
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:58 PM 01-18-2010
Been known to play Halo 3, the new Modern Warfare, and Gears of War mostly.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:04 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Welcome to Cigar Asylum. Head on over to the new inmate forum and introduce yourself. We'd love to get to know you and find out what cigars you enjoy.
Peter enjoys playing with peoples' heads. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:08 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Peter enjoys playing with peoples' heads. :-)
How about Gynecological digging?:-)

Been known to play Halo 3, the new Modern Warfare, and Gears of War mostly.
Haven't done GoW or Halo 3 for years now, don't have the newest COD yet. I do have COD WAW though. I was playing earlier and may have to jump on for a few before I go to sleep. I've gotta finish up my O-Chem lab homework first though. Do you have COD MAW?
[Reply]
Jbailey 11:12 PM 01-18-2010
Yes, that was my bad. I do have the new COD.

Not tonight, I play every now and again with a few friends.
poutyscottbaio on live
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:16 PM 01-18-2010
Yes, that was my bad. I do have the new COD.

Not tonight, I play every now and again with a few friends.
poutyscottbaio on live
:-) So... you have COD MW, COD WAW, or the newest, COD MW2?

If it's COD WAW, then maybe we can jump in on a match sometime. I don't know why, but it might be fun. Has anyone ever thought of putting together a CA clan for sh!ts and giggles?
[Reply]
Jbailey 11:19 PM 01-18-2010
COD MW2, sorry for the confusion, I can never remember what the hell it's called. I would be up for a CA clan on it.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:24 PM 01-18-2010
COD MW2, sorry for the confusion, I can never remember what the hell it's called. I would be up for a CA clan on it.
Sweet! I'll get me a copy when I get some more cash. I've been seeing them used for a while now. When I do, maybe I'll post a thread for a CA clan. All this talk about shooters is making me want to go frag someone. I think I will! Night folks.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:12 AM 01-19-2010
I have seen this exact same post on a couple of different forums now. It's likely a retailer exclusive, but since you didn't mention which PoP you have it's kinda hard to narrow down. I have seen limited runs on the the second one and the PSP version, but none of the latest cell shaded suckfest or the original.

Today Dark Void hits and next week we get Mass Effect 2 and No More Heroes 2. Nice way to cap the month :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:04 AM 02-06-2010
Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno this Tuesday :-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 11:36 PM 02-06-2010
This bring back any pleasnt memories smitty?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxlYhd7FqY

Gosh I love this game/song.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:42 AM 02-07-2010
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
This bring back any pleasnt memories smitty?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxlYhd7FqY

Gosh I love this game/song.
Yea, I remember that. Catchy theme.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 96
« First < 23313233 34354383 > Last »
Up