Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 33 of 35
« First < 23313233 3435 >
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
elderboy02 09:14 AM 12-28-2011
Sweet! I can watch the game on the 57" instead of my computer monitor :-) :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:06 AM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Sweet! I can watch the game on the 57" instead of my computer monitor :-) :-)
Thought you would spring for some half-price tickets. I hear they have very good ketchup at the stadium. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:52 AM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Thought you would spring for some half-price tickets. I hear they have very good ketchup at the stadium. :-)
I used to have season tickets for a couple seasons. The ketchup is mediocre at best. Mike Brown is such a tight ass. He won't turn the down escalator on until the 4th quarter to discourage you from leaving and taking your money home. In the summer the water in the bathroom is warm so that people with water bottles can't fill them up. In the winter, the water is cold so that people can't make hot chocolate.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:23 PM 01-01-2012
Bengals = Playoffs! :-) :-) :-)

And to think chippewa called me insane for saying they would win 8 games this year.

Now we get to play the Texans who we should have beat the 1st time around.

I am liking our chances! :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 05:25 PM 01-01-2012
I always said I'd rather be lucky than good!
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:33 PM 01-01-2012
The referees were absolutely horrible too. I have never seen worse officiating in my life. How does the ref not call pass interference on the 2nd last play of the game. He was staring right at A.J. Green. It was an absolute joke.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:28 PM 01-01-2012
Bengals = Playoffs! And to think chippewa called me insane for saying they would win 8 games this year.

Now we get to play the Texans who we should have beat the 1st time around.

I am liking our chances!
Once again they get to play a team at their weakest point of the season, on their 5th string QB who has been around a few weeks and with Andre Johnson hurt. Nothing like making the playoffs by losing. :-)

Blind faith is great when the playoffs fall in their lap. Bottom line, if they beat the Texans, their chances against the Patriots aren't good. Luckily for them they won't have to play at the Ravens or Steelers. :-)

Want to go double or nothing to say they don't play in the AFC Championship game? :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:29 PM 01-01-2012
The referees were absolutely horrible too. I have never seen worse officiating in my life. How does the ref not call pass interference on the 2nd last play of the game. He was staring right at A.J. Green. It was an absolute joke.
Hahahaha. The last play was the only one there is any gripe about. Its too bad the referees don't wear your orange glasses. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:41 PM 01-01-2012
Want to go double or nothing to say they don't play in the AFC Championship game? :-)
I don't see what the point is of making bets with you, since you are a sore loser and always make up some excuse of how you really should have won, but something didn't go as you planned :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:41 PM 01-01-2012
Hahahaha. The last play was the only one there is any gripe about. Its too bad the referees don't wear your orange glasses. :-)
What about the "helmet to helmet" hit they called on Nelson that gave the Ravens 15 yards which led them to score. The replays showed that he did not hit the helmet at all.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:11 PM 01-02-2012
What about the "helmet to helmet" hit they called on Nelson that gave the Ravens 15 yards which led them to score. The replays showed that he did not hit the helmet at all.
What about the "roughing the passer" call on Ngata? :-)

The Ravens had more plenalties against them than the Bengals, its just too bad the Bengals had three of theirs in the same drive. Just stupid play by the defense. :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 12:31 PM 01-02-2012
Good luck to you guys,you win you get to play in Gillette Stadium :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:38 PM 01-02-2012
What about the "roughing the passer" call on Ngata? :-)

The Ravens had more plenalties against them than the Bengals, its just too bad the Bengals had three of theirs in the same drive. Just stupid play by the defense. :-)
It was completely unnecessary. The umpire even said so. Ngata didn't even argue it.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:50 PM 01-02-2012
It was completely unnecessary. The umpire even said so. Ngata didn't even argue it.
Pushing him one step after he threw the ball. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:29 PM 01-02-2012
Pro Football talk named Mike Brown the "Executive of the Year". :-) :-) :-)
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...season-awards/

Should have put this in the jokes section. Thats kind of like naming Tim Tebow the Player of the Year for guiding his team to the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:22 PM 01-02-2012

Should have put this in the jokes section. Thats kind of like naming Tim Tebow the Player of the Year for guiding his team to the playoffs. :-)
For once, I completely agree with Adam.
[Reply]
Stephen 08:05 AM 01-03-2012

Had a good draft and then fleeced the Raiders.:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:43 PM 01-07-2012
Whoopsies :-)

I think that was the summation of the Bengals season, find ways to beat bad teams and got exposed for posers by good teams. Pretty much an identical season to the Reds a year ago, weak schedule, eeked into the playoffs and embarrassed by a better team. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:38 PM 01-07-2012
Well, thats all folks. It was a great year for a very young team. Can't wait to see how they do next year! :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:09 PM 01-07-2012
Well, thats all folks. It was a great year for a very young team. Can't wait to see how they do next year! :-)
On to Reds season. :-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 35
« First < 23313233 3435 >
Up