Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 326 of 334
« First < 226276316324325326 327328 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Adriftpanda,Chainsaw13 and Icehog3 II
icehog3 09:24 AM 12-25-2020
Thanks Bob. I was feeling it last night, shoulder a little raw and have a bit of a rib cartilage issue too. That said, I'll be back at it tomorrow. :-)

Hope you're healing up Brother!
[Reply]
icehog3 05:35 PM 12-26-2020
Military press (heavy) x 5 sets
Skullcrushers x 5 sets (1 drop set)
Rear delt flyes x 4 sets (1 drop set)
Preacher curls x 5 sets (1 drop set)
Dumbbell curls x 4 sets (2 drop sets)

Wheels up next.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:28 PM 12-28-2020
Back day, heavy .

Barbell rows x 6 sets
T-bar rows x 6 sets*
Cable rows x 4 sets*
Rear delt flyes x 4 sets*
Pulldowns x 5 sets*
Dead hangs
[Reply]
icehog3 09:40 AM 12-30-2020
ICT... Low strength day, first one I remember in a while. Went super high reps to get some intensity in.

Incline bench x 4 sets
30* inclines x 4 sets
Dumbbell bench x 4 sets
HS inclines x 4 sets
Decline bench 6 sets (2 drop sets)
Dead hangs
[Reply]
icehog3 08:04 PM 01-01-2021
Had to call a last minute audible on what was supposed to be a back/chest superset workout at my buddy’s small gym. Got there and it was packed like I’ve never seen it. Just seemed too unsafe, so went to the big gym. Based on equipment availability, decided to alternate and go heavy . Probably my longest workout in a year, but felt great.

Barbell rows x 6 sets
Bench press x 6 sets
T-bar rows x 5 sets*
Hammer Strength inclines x 5 sets*
Cable rows x 5 sets*
Dumbbell flye/press x 5 sets*
Dumbbell rows x 3 sets*
Decline bench x 3 sets*
Wide pulldowns x 3 sets*
Vertical bench x 3 sets*
[Reply]
icehog3 04:30 PM 01-04-2021
Heavy presses, volume on the rest.

Leg press x 3 sets
Hamstring curls x 4 sets
Leg press x 3 sets
Quad extensions x 4 sets
Leg press x 3 sets
Stiff legged deadlifts x 4 sets
Leg press x 3 sets
Hack squats x 4 sets
Leg press x 3 sets
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:38 PM 01-04-2021
Keep on holding down the fort for us, Tom. Based on what I’ve dealt with this morning, I’m going to be out for a while.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:44 PM 01-04-2021
I'm sorry to hear that Bob, I wish you improved health going forward.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 10:36 AM 01-05-2021
Hello gents,

I am starting to get more cardio in as it helps my work ins stay cheaper. They have use using Fitocracy to track and earn points.

Are you hitting the gym, doing home workouts or do you have a 'gym' at home?

With all this C19 crap, gyms are closed and not sure when they will open so I am looking for some ideas on what to buy (small weights) or if body weight workouts will be just fine.

My goal, is to lose weight, be healthier, keep my mind clear and have cheaper ins at work.

I would like to contribute here as well, just another measure for countability on my part as well as learn new things and possibly help others.

TIA, Stay Smokey
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:49 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Hello gents,

I am starting to get more cardio in as it helps my work ins stay cheaper. They have use using Fitocracy to track and earn points.

Are you hitting the gym, doing home workouts or do you have a 'gym' at home?

With all this C19 crap, gyms are closed and not sure when they will open so I am looking for some ideas on what to buy (small weights) or if body weight workouts will be just fine.

My goal, is to lose weight, be healthier, keep my mind clear and have cheaper ins at work.

I would like to contribute here as well, just another measure for countability on my part as well as learn new things and possibly help others.

TIA, Stay Smokey
Burpees. Yes they suck, but they work the whole body.

Also look at the Athlean-X videos on YouTube. Jeff knows his stuff. I know he’s put out a lot of workouts for body weight or dumbbell exercises.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 11:03 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Burpees. Yes they suck, but they work the whole body.

Also look at the Athlean-X videos on YouTube. Jeff knows his stuff. I know he’s put out a lot of workouts for body weight or dumbbell exercises.
Thanks, I will check that out. I did have intention to buy some dumbbells for home.

Other ideas, to walk my dog way more and get that bike out and start riding...little hard with sh!t weather, as to why I want some home workouts. Long ago, I did T25.. My ex wife was into it so it helped...
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 11:07 AM 01-05-2021
Thanks, I will check that out. I did have intention to buy some dumbbells for home.

Other ideas, to walk my dog way more and get that bike out and start riding...little hard with sh!t weather, as to why I want some home workouts. Long ago, I did T25.. My ex wife was into it so it helped...
Good luck finding some dumbbells. If you do, be prepared to pay a premium for them. Unfortunately people are taking advantage of the current situation and price gouging.

I’ve done both Power90 (precursor to P90x) and P90X. Hella workouts.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 11:10 AM 01-05-2021
Good luck finding some dumbbells. If you do, be prepared to pay a premium for them. Unfortunately people are taking advantage of the current situation and price gouging.

I’ve done both Power90 (precursor to P90x) and P90X. Hella workouts.
I am seeing that and/or I can't find anything online to order. I can always use milk jugs to add just a tad weight.

I don't want to buy the videos.. I used to have copies of P90X and T25, before the ex took them and the hard copies.

I am sure I can find them somewhere to download.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 11:11 AM 01-05-2021
Oh, and Athlean-X has a lot of videos on there. Perfect, thanks for the recommendation.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:01 PM 01-05-2021
Good luck with it Garry!

When the pandemic started, I immediately began looking for home weights. On-line, Play It Again Sports.....nada. :-)

I was lucky that when they shut down Illinois' gyms for 3 months, I had a buddy with a private gym. He had to close it to his members, but let 5-6 of us from my gym train there. I was usually the only one in the gym when I lifted. Now my gym chain is back open, but I still do a lot of training at my friend's place because it's rarely crowded.

Got back to supersetting today.

Super wide pulldowns/Incline bench x 5 supersets
High pulls/30* inclines x 4 supersets
Cable rows/Dips x 3 supersets
[Reply]
CigarSquid 04:10 PM 01-05-2021
My workout today consisted of...

Body Squats x10 - 3 sets
Push Up x10 - 3 sets
Sit Up x10 - 3 sets

Extremely rookie material, but I am very curious to see myself grow.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:14 PM 01-05-2021
Garry, even the hardest journey starts with a first step. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 04:33 PM 01-05-2021
My workout today consisted of...

Body Squats x10 - 3 sets
Push Up x10 - 3 sets
Sit Up x10 - 3 sets

Extremely rookie material, but I am very curious to see myself grow.
:-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Garry, even the hardest journey starts with a first step. :-) :-)
Wise words. Just don’t overdo it at the beginning. Let your body adjust.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 05:45 PM 01-05-2021
:-)

Wise words. Just don’t overdo it at the beginning. Let your body adjust.
I learned that the hard way when I started T25 years back.. I thought I was good, I was young, played ball.. I got it.. 2 days in, going balls to the wall... 3rd, 4th day, I felt like dying.:-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 02:47 AM 01-06-2021
Garry, need a bench? https://www.woot.com
[Reply]
Page 326 of 334
« First < 226276316324325326 327328 > Last »
Up