Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 32 of 129
« First < 22303132 33344282 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
Starscream 04:55 PM 09-07-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
whats the secret to you guys success, im diong too much staying the same, not enough losing !
Hard work and dedication. Something I'm greatly lacking on as of late.
[Reply]
shilala 07:05 AM 09-09-2009
196.2. :-)
My secret is that I don't eat. I usually forget.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:53 PM 09-09-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
196.2. :-)
My secret is that I don't eat. I usually forget.
I tend to gain wait when I don't eat.
[Reply]
shilala 07:17 PM 09-09-2009
I went to my orthpedic surgeon today. Saw both my docs there. They're awesome.
I took a pair of H. Upmann tubos to Shaq (he's my surgeon, looks exactly like Shaq) cause he told me a story about his wife wanting to smoke a cc on their honeymoon and he wouldn't do it.
I took a corona major and corona minor and explained one was a boy smoke and one was a girl smoke. He said "aren't these illegal?" I said "kinda. not marijuana illegal though".
Anyways, the first thing both of them said when they saw me was "damn, you lost a lot of weight".
Dr. Dave, the PA, hung out with me, we hashed over my iphone, I showed him the GPS software on it, and he decided he had to get it.
The last thing he said was "Dood, go f'ing eat something." :-)
[Reply]
kayaker 04:24 AM 09-11-2009
Up a little after 2 weeks. Even shaving my head didn't help. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:30 AM 09-17-2009
195.2 this morning. New girlfriend.
I spent the last couple days in Ohio working off another pound. lol
[Reply]
Starscream 03:44 PM 09-17-2009
195.2 this morning. New girlfriend.
I spent the last couple days in Ohio working off another pound. lol
:-):-)

Shame shame!

I'm up to 253. Gotta start back on the program.
[Reply]
SchizoFilly 11:14 AM 09-18-2009
Glad to see some updates on here, or maybe it's just me being absent from the site.

I'm down to 321 as of Monday. That brings me to 39lbs lost. Swimming more. Made it to a mile yesterday and did it again today.

Shilala: Nice job man!
[Reply]
Starscream 02:20 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by SchizoFilly:
Glad to see some updates on here, or maybe it's just me being absent from the site.

I'm down to 321 as of Monday. That brings me to 39lbs lost. Swimming more. Made it to a mile yesterday and did it again today.

Shilala: Nice job man!
39 pounds off is great! Not to mention a mile swim.:-)
[Reply]
shilala 07:15 AM 09-19-2009
194.0 this morning. I was so busy yesterday I only had some rice at lunch, and I didn't drink half what I normally do.
I'll be sure to put on a couple pounds today.
That makes 56 pounds I lost, and I'm 9 pounds from my target weight.
Once I hit that, it's to the gym every day, and I'm gonna go get my back fixed. :-)
[Reply]
pmwz 03:25 PM 09-20-2009
sometimes things arent going as planned. i worked my ass off. had to change my plans, worked out less and ate "bad" food...
gained back around 1.5kg. i am now back to eating a bit healthier and working out 3 times a week.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:25 PM 09-20-2009
194.0 this morning. I was so busy yesterday I only had some rice at lunch, and I didn't drink half what I normally do.
I'll be sure to put on a couple pounds today.
That makes 56 pounds I lost, and I'm 9 pounds from my target weight.
Once I hit that, it's to the gym every day, and I'm gonna go get my back fixed. :-)
You'll get those nine pounds in no time at the rate you've been going.
[Reply]
shilala 01:28 AM 09-21-2009
193.0 just a few minutes ago.
Tomorrow I'm going to get all my mri's and reports together and ship them off to see if I can get my back fixed, or at least get them to screw it up some more.
The weight loss has had a hugely positive impact on my back. Lots less pressure on the problems, and according to my mri's, I packed some serious grease back there.
I'm eating a lot more regularly now, and I've been drinking lots more coffee the last week, which needs to stop. That'll happen starting this morning. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:39 AM 09-21-2009
193.0 just a few minutes ago.
Tomorrow I'm going to get all my mri's and reports together and ship them off to see if I can get my back fixed, or at least get them to screw it up some more.
The weight loss has had a hugely positive impact on my back. Lots less pressure on the problems, and according to my mri's, I packed some serious grease back there.
I'm eating a lot more regularly now, and I've been drinking lots more coffee the last week, which needs to stop. That'll happen starting this morning. :-)
Awesome, Scott! I've been on the stupid "Yo-Yo" diet for 2 years, now!:-) Lose 35 pounds in the winter, gain it all back in the summer and then some. After a severe bout of Gastric reflux and pneumonia, I'm staying the course this time! Lost 8 pounds since last Thursday. No smoking for me 'til I get these lungs clear, but they are much better! Thanks for the thread, Andy and good luck to All!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:50 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Awesome, Scott! I've been on the stupid "Yo-Yo" diet for 2 years, now!:-) Lose 35 pounds in the winter, gain it all back in the summer and then some. After a severe bout of Gastric reflux and pneumonia, I'm staying the course this time! Lost 8 pounds since last Thursday. No smoking for me 'til I get these lungs clear, but they are much better! Thanks for the thread, Andy and good luck to All!:-)
Welcome, Greg:-)

I'm off to the gym today in what hopefully will be a part of my regular routine again.
[Reply]
longknocker 01:03 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Welcome, Greg:-)

I'm off to the gym today in what hopefully will be a part of my regular routine again.
Thanks, Andy! Planning on a regular 3 day w/o routine, too, when I get this crud cleared up!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 02:20 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Thanks, Andy! Planning on a regular 3 day w/o routine, too, when I get this crud cleared up!:-)
I just cleared mine up. Lasted two weeks. I had planned on starting back at the gym two weeks ago, but my cold decided otherwise.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:59 PM 09-22-2009
Finally made it to the gym. My quads are sore as hell. I'm surprised at how weak I've gotten over the past two months. I did 3 sets of 10 on the hack squat at 160. I couldn't make it back up on the final rep of the third set. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

I ate like a horse today (lots and lots of protein) just to counteract the soreness that will follow tomorrow, but I'm planning on cleaning my diet back up as well.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:06 AM 09-23-2009
7.5 #s off since last Thursday & feeling great!:-)
[Reply]
kayaker 08:10 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Finally made it to the gym. My quads are sore as hell. I'm surprised at how weak I've gotten over the past two months. I did 3 sets of 10 on the hack squat at 160. I couldn't make it back up on the final rep of the third set. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

I ate like a horse today (lots and lots of protein) just to counteract the soreness that will follow tomorrow, but I'm planning on cleaning my diet back up as well.
Glad to see you back at it Andy!!!:-)

I did a SCUBA course last week so had a nice 4 day work out. Touch of a cold or something this week. After this I have to get back to something regular (gee that sounds familiar:-)). Down a fraction this week.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 129
« First < 22303132 33344282 > Last »
Up