Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 32 of 43
« First < 22303132 333442 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Gophernut 11:45 AM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by bonjing:
Possible spoiler alert:

In the Talking Dead, they referenced a scene at the end where Dale saw the cow. They said that originally there was supposed to be a cast member laying there instead of the cow.
Carl? I wonder. It would make sense. He was very lucky to get away from the walker.
kelmac07 11:50 AM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
I would search for the all girls Catholic high school that is holding out in the suburbs :-)
Only Powers!! :-)
Skywalker 11:55 AM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
Carl? I wonder. It would make sense. He was very lucky to get away from the walker.
Carl creeps me out! He would make an amazing zombie!!!:-)
kelmac07 12:24 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Creeps you out like a porcelain doll Dice? :-) :-)
Gophernut 12:25 PM 03-05-2012
I agree. He is a creepy little dude. It's like he's more of a young Shane than a young Rick. Kind of wish that the walker had gotten him. I guess, he's probably pretty used to seeing death all over, and at that young impressionable age, he is probably pretty twisted.
kelmac07 12:30 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
I agree. He is a creepy little dude. It's like he's more of a young Shane than a young Rick. Kind of wish that the walker had gotten him. I guess, he's probably pretty used to seeing death all over, and at that young impressionable age, he is probably pretty twisted.
Especially after "egging" Rick to kill the kid in the barn..."Go ahead Dad, do it!!".
icehog3 01:21 PM 03-05-2012
Maybe he is really Damian Thorne. :-)
OLS 02:28 PM 03-05-2012
He freaking LOOKS like Damian, thass fo sho.

I liked Dale, the group needed a guy just like him. It is one thing to lose bodies,
especially women, it's another to lose knowledge. Dale has a skill that no one
else seems to possess, automotive maintenance. Lots of people in the group are
hotheads, a few can breed, some can cook and clean. But Dale was something
annoying but neccessary, like me. Sort of glad he is gone, but it is not a "nothing"
loss by any means, like the kid.
Powers 03:23 PM 03-05-2012
Dale quoted Faulkner in the first season = good guy by my book :-)
OLS 03:40 PM 03-05-2012
Damn college boys, lol.
OLS 04:04 PM 03-05-2012
tonight I get to watch both walking dead AND Eastbound and down, Michael...fun times.
Powers 04:10 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
tonight I get to watch both walking dead AND Eastbound and down, Michael...fun times.
I know bro! Sunday nights have my favorite TV shows :-)
Ratters 07:27 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Not that I was glad to see Dale gone...trying to figure out how the zombie ripped his stomach open. He had his arms as he was holding him from biting him. Rick needs to slap the sh@t outta Carl. Disrespecting Carol, playing with zombies in the mud, sneaking into the barn...he got Dale killed and next he's gonna get himself killed. Waiting for the "war" with the kids group...it's a coming. ONE freakin' zombie in this whole episode...I WANT MORE ZOMBIES!!
Ripping open stomachs is a zombie tradition. Remember, their nails keep growing, and they use all the strength that they have. Skin ain't that tough.

As for the spoiler issue, don't read the thread till after you watched the show, duh. This thread is for discussing the episodes, so watch, then discuss. :-)
manny 05:25 AM 03-06-2012
Carl is going to get his AZZ whooped by everyone in the group. The old fashioned way. A good OLE southern beating !!!! He's a dumb AZZ kid. AND !!!! he lost a weapon that didnt belong to him :-) :-) :-) :-)
irratebass 06:59 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by manny:
Carl is going to get his AZZ whooped by everyone in the group. The old fashioned way. A good OLE southern beating !!!! He's a dumb AZZ kid. AND !!!! he lost a weapon that didnt belong to him :-) :-) :-) :-)
Nah, Rick won't let that happen, he might get put on punishment, but no beating
Malazan 07:03 AM 03-06-2012
....Really now? When I was a kid I would have thrown rocks at the zombie too:-)
irratebass 07:28 AM 03-06-2012
Speaking of that 1 zombie, I have to give credit to the make up dept on this one, they really made the eyes look dead.....they were just empty and no emotion, I really appreciated how the camera kept zooming in on the face......fanboy moment over, just wanted to post my admiration on this one thing.
Powers 08:55 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Speaking of that 1 zombie, I have to give credit to the make up dept on this one, they really made the eyes look dead.....they were just empty and no emotion, I really appreciated how the camera kept zooming in on the face......fanboy moment over, just wanted to post my admiration on this one thing.
For anyone who's interested in how they select and do the special effects for the walkers, this is a cool link:

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walki...walker-gallery
OLS 05:35 PM 03-06-2012
Since you guys brought it up, my thoughts on the show. No one seems to have made anything of it, but I thought
Herschel giving up his pocket watch was a classy, unexpected and touching moment. I also noticed something about
the single zombie on the show, it DID look really excellent. It stood out and was very well-done. Also I had to laugh
at Carl's throwing motion. He was right on that zombie and was hitting him on the wrist, missing altogether, bouncing
one off the hip. I'm like "Hey KID, you're throwing rocks at a captive freaking threat...hit em in the freaking head!!"
kickerb 07:38 AM 03-08-2012
Originally Posted by manny:
If they find out. I mean Carl has been acting pretty strange as of late. He may just keep it all in.
Page 32 of 43
« First < 22303132 333442 > Last »
Up