Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 32 of 71
« First < 22303132 333442 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
Mr B 11:08 AM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by BSB:
The last of the Guatemala, with 4, excellent! So good, I just bought 10 more pounds :-)
LOL, I hear ya. I found out the hard way, after finding that I REALLY liked someting, that it was then sold out for the next 3-6 months.
If I'm trying it, I buy 2 lbs. If I know I like it, I buy 5 lbs minimum.
[Reply]
BSB 12:47 PM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by Mr B:
LOL, I hear ya. I found out the hard way, after finding that I REALLY liked someting, that it was then sold out for the next 3-6 months.
If I'm trying it, I buy 2 lbs. If I know I like it, I buy 5 lbs minimum.
That is exactly what I do :-) I hate it when I go to order and they have sold out :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 01:07 PM 01-25-2012
I am kicking it old school with some Chock full of nuts black satin new flavor for me going on 3 weeks we have been buying this coffee.
I know I need to get back into whole bean I got this coffee pot but the bean selection locally sucks have not loaded beans in the hopper in months :-)
[Reply]
BSB 01:12 PM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by deadrise:
I am kicking it old school with some Chock full of nuts black satin new flavor for me going on 3 weeks we have been buying this coffee.
I know I need to get back into whole bean I got this coffee pot but the bean selection locally sucks have not loaded beans in the hopper in months :-)
When the local bean selection sucks, check into ordering online. Unclebeanz is EXCELLENT! So is Klatch. Or, you could consider home roasting. I've been doing it for years and wouldn't even think of doing anything else.
[Reply]
BSB 10:30 AM 01-26-2012
El Salvador Las Mercedes Pacamara :-) roasted 2 days ago to FC, drip, dollop. I LOVE this coffee, with "complex flavors of chocolate, grapefruit, honey and herbs."
Grapefruit, in coffee?? It never occured to me that that would be good. But this is beyond good. I guess it shouldn't surprise, citrus is fairly common in coffee, but this is the first for me, with grapefruit.
From Klatch, highly reccomended! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 12:54 PM 01-26-2012
Love the Bright Citrus of the Pacamara's
[Reply]
Mr B 12:57 PM 01-26-2012
Costa Rica Finca Bella Vista at City++ w/ 10 days on it. Very good but it was better w/ 3-5 days on it.
[Reply]
BSB 09:08 AM 01-27-2012
Las Mercedes, with 4, EXCELLENT!
[Reply]
BSB 09:20 AM 01-28-2012
Las Mercedes, with 4 (yesterday was 3), 2% instead of 1/2 & 1/2, the sweet citrus shines, VERY NICE. Glad I ordered more :-)
[Reply]
timj219 01:57 PM 01-28-2012
My local roaster's "Illuminator" espresso blend. In the moka pot. This moka pot might be the most bang for the buck of any coffee related product I've ever bought.
[Reply]
BSB 07:27 AM 01-29-2012
I French pressed a cup of Monkey mix before heading out to 9AM at New Life. Ya know, I don't really care for the press. New coffee when we get home.
[Reply]
manny 07:42 AM 01-29-2012
Cafe con Leche with Tostada.
[Reply]
BSB 12:35 PM 01-29-2012
New coffee! Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Rosma :-) Roasted 2 days ago to FC, drip, dollop. Nicely bright with hints of sweetness. I'm hoping this will open up with more rest.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 01:00 PM 01-29-2012
New coffee! Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Rosma :-) Roasted 2 days ago to FC, drip, dollop. Nicely bright with hints of sweetness. I'm hoping this will open up with more rest.
It really does change, and develop into an amazing cup.
I broke my french press and had to store some of this.

Look here:
Here
[Reply]
BSB 01:14 PM 01-29-2012
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:
It really does change, and develop into an amazing cup.
I broke my french press and had to store some of this.

Look here:
Here
I'm a little lost. I don't think we are talking about the same coffee here :-) :-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 01:33 PM 01-29-2012
I should have explained further...I had the wrong name on the post.

It should have been Guatemala Huehuetenango. :-)

[Reply]
BSB 01:48 PM 01-29-2012
I should have explained further...I had the wrong name on the post.

It should have been Guatemala Huehuetenango. :-)
Was it the Finca Rosma? I got this from SM a while back and finally got around to trying it. The description has rose, red apple, red plum and cherry. There are just vague hints of them, hoping they come out tomorrow or Tues. That's all I got roasted.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 02:27 PM 01-29-2012
Was it the Finca Rosma? I got this from SM a while back and finally got around to trying it. The description has rose, red apple, red plum and cherry. There are just vague hints of them, hoping they come out tomorrow or Tues. That's all I got roasted.
Yes. Looks like I did it again.....I should have wrote that it was Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Rosma. :-)
[Reply]
timj219 10:28 PM 01-29-2012
Yes. Looks like I did it again.....I should have wrote that it was Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Rosma. :-)
You need some easier coffee. Next time maybe go for some Harar - short and sweet :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:17 AM 01-30-2012
I am drinking the last of the Awake dark roast from the pass. Pretty tasty stuff.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 71
« First < 22303132 333442 > Last »
Up