Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 32 of 37
« First < 22303132 3334 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
hammondc 06:05 PM 12-04-2010
This crow tastes like a Gurkha.

Well played Auburn. Cam Newton is a monster and seems to be a good guy. I hope all this controversy works out in his favor. It would be a shame for that type of talent to get flushed away.

Very clean game tonight. Gamecocks were outplayed from one end to the other.

I think Oregon will get torched and the SEC will prove to be the toughest conference (for the 5th consecutive year).
[Reply]
Pass 06:08 PM 12-04-2010
Wow! Now that was probably the nastiest beating that I've ever seen in an SEC champ game! Hated the way that went for you USCe guys! But gotta say that I LOVE the fact that my Hogs are getting a much earned and deserved trip to the BCS Sugar Bowl!!

Woo Pig Sooie!
[Reply]
hammondc 06:11 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
Wow! Now that was probably the nastiest beating that I've ever seen in an SEC champ game! Hated the way that went for you USCe guys! But gotta say that I LOVE the fact that my Hogs are getting a much earned and deserved trip to the BCS Sugar Bowl!!

Woo Pig Sooie!
I have to agree with this. I think although USC has had a fantastic year, Arkansas kinda deserves the Sugar bowl. I guess we'll settle for the Outback bowl
[Reply]
guitar4001 06:18 PM 12-04-2010
poor gamecocks. I was hoping that they'd give a good show. I agree that the SEC is the top conference, but I would like to see Oregon pull it out against Auburn.
[Reply]
Pass 06:19 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
I have to agree with this. I think although USC has had a fantastic year, Arkansas kinda deserves the Sugar bowl. I guess we'll settle for the Outback bowl
Yeah, you guys did! It's a helluva turn around... and I think things will continue to look up for you guys. A trip to the SEC champ, a solid bowl appearance, plus beating Bama, Georgia, and Tenn is a pretty damned solid way to end a season.
[Reply]
hammondc 06:40 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
Yeah, you guys did! It's a helluva turn around... and I think things will continue to look up for you guys. A trip to the SEC champ, a solid bowl appearance, plus beating Bama, Georgia, and Tenn is a pretty damned solid way to end a season.
Feels good to be a Gamecock and a fan of the SEC. It should be a great few years. They got a lot of work done this year and the team is very young. It will be interesting to see what happens at Auburn next year after graduating 28 seniors this year. Good luck in the Sugar. I will be pulling for the Hawgs.
[Reply]
brigey57 06:57 PM 12-04-2010
If you watched the game today (December 4, 2010) then you already know that Bama did not beat the Auburn Tigers, nor the Gamecocks, both games with Cam Newton. I have watched this team play all season long and I have been surprised a number of times by their determination and successes. In any case I know this, that they are one of the most exciting teams on the field today, bar none.

Cam Newton is a humble man who knows his place in the world (giving his praise to God and not to man) and on the gridiron. I was very proud how he played, how he replied to the media, and how Auburn performed during the game. It has been a long time coming but I am so glad to see them accept the SEC Championship.

Regards and War Eagle!
:-)

Originally Posted by ir13:
Im not betting on them, everytime i do, they lose.

I do however think we are going to beat Auburn, with or without Newton, but Alabama is going to beat them before we do :-)

I will however bet a 5er on Bama Beating Auburn :-)

[Reply]
brigey57 07:05 PM 12-04-2010
Do you have a loser cigar picked out? :-)

This is my facebook status for the day.

"...And on this 4th day of December in the year 2010, the fiery gates of Hell shall open. From within the flaming bowels of the underworld, Lucifer himself shall unleash a rare beast. For on this day, the Mighty Hell Chickens scratch, scrawl and claw their way from the depths of Hades. Today is a day of reckoning. A day of misery and affliction for the athletes and fanatics from the University of Auburn. Burn Auburn.BURN"

Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
Yep...a Gurkha. :-) Heard it was Tom's favorite smoke :-)

Oh...sorry about that TD before halftime :-)
Why I'm not!
[Reply]
Powers 07:59 PM 12-04-2010
Congrats Auburn!

Make the SEC proud against Oregon.......WAR D@MN EAGLE!!!
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 08:13 PM 12-04-2010
This crow tastes like a Gurkha.

Well played Auburn. Cam Newton is a monster and seems to be a good guy. I hope all this controversy works out in his favor. It would be a shame for that type of talent to get flushed away.

Very clean game tonight. Gamecocks were outplayed from one end to the other.

I think Oregon will get torched and the SEC will prove to be the toughest conference (for the 5th consecutive year).
Classy post, sir...and thank you. You guys are gonna be a force the next few years for sure. The foundation is certainly there. :-)
[Reply]
jovenhut 08:21 PM 12-04-2010
Oregon Checking in
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 08:26 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by jovenhut:
Oregon Checking in
awwww that's cute :-)
[Reply]
Powers 10:31 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by jovenhut:
Oregon Checking in
And you'll have all those other PAC 10 fans rootin' for ya :-)

(PS - Ask Lane Kiffin how he liked the SEC :-))
[Reply]
rizzle 07:57 AM 12-06-2010
Let it be said...Go ducks.

Won't ever happen, the barn will demolish them. But I will be an Oregon fan for a day.

[Reply]
Pass 08:16 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:

Won't ever happen, the barn will demolish them. But I will be an Oregon fan for a day.

Not me. I don't like Auburn much... But I'd rather see another SEC win. Plus it ups Malzhan's stock and maybe he'll parlay into a HC job elsewhere.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 10:21 AM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:

No worries....I was a Longhorn for a day last year as well :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 01:13 PM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
No worries....I was a Longhorn for a day last year as well :-)
Wouldn't have expected anything different. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 11:32 AM 12-08-2010
As far as Gus parlaying his success into bigger jobs, he has turned down more jobs than most
people ever get offered. Now if you mean REALLY HUGE jobs, you are right. He has been able to
pick and choose for over 3 years. He just stayed put. Sure, he turned down the Memphis
job, lol. I couldn't blame him.:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 11:37 AM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
As far as Gus parlaying his success into bigger jobs, he has turned down more jobs than most
people ever get offered. Now if you mean REALLY HUGE jobs, you are right. He has been able to
pick and choose for over 3 years. He just stayed put. Sure, he turned down the Memphis
job, lol. I couldn't blame him.:-)
He'll Definitely Be At Auburn Next Year. It Will Be Interesting To See How Auburn Does Next Year Without Cam & All Those Seniors.:-) It's Hard To Repeat Back To Back National Championships, I.E. BAMA. Roll Tide!:-)
[Reply]
ir13 11:45 AM 12-08-2010
FRANKLIN AMERICAN MORTGAGE MUSIC CITY BOWL - Tennessee vs North Carolina
Dec. 30, 6:40 PM ET

AutoZone LIBERTY BOWL - No. 25 UCF vs Georgia
Dec. 31, 3:30 PM ET

Chick-fil-A BOWL - No. 20 South Carolina at No. 23 Florida State
Dec. 31, 7:30 PM ET

CAPITAL ONE BOWL - No. 9 Michigan State vs No. 16 Alabama
Jan. 1, 1:00 PM ET

OUTBACK BOWL - Penn State vs Florida
Jan. 1, 1:00 PM ET

GATOR BOWL - No. 21 Mississippi State at Michigan
Jan. 1, 1:30 PM ET

ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL - No. 6 Ohio State at No. 8 Arkansas
Jan. 4, 8:30 PM ET

AT&T COTTON BOWL - No. 11 LSU at No. 17 Texas A&M
Jan. 7, 8:00 PM ET

BBVA COMPASS BOWL - Kentucky vs Pittsburgh
Jan. 8, 12:00 PM ET

TOSTITOS BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - No. 1 Auburn vs No. 2 Oregon
Jan. 10, 8:30 PM ET

I for one will be pulling for every SEC team to win, no matter how much i dont like them, bc when the SEC wins, it makes the conference look that much better.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 37
« First < 22303132 3334 > Last »
Up