Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 313 of 359
« First < 213263303311312313 314315323 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase II!
UpInSmoke 07:46 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Bo,

What are those 3 unbanded cigars in your 1st pic? Nice snag on those
Cojunu 2012's too!:-)
They are AJ Fernandez JFRs(Just For Retailers). You can only get at brick&mortars. $6.50 ea and they are fantastic smokes.

I want to let the Cojonus sit for a little while, but I don't know how long I acn hold out!:-)
pnoon 07:51 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
I just got a private message from another brother that said it was prohibited. I thought as well that it was just vendors that we couldn't speak about.

I understood that this thread was for showing pics of new cigar purchases. I didn't realize it was specific to non-cubans.
Please make sure you communicate to him that his info was wrong. If you rather I handle it, I am happy to. You can PM me about it. Either way, it is important that he understand. No need to continue to pass on misinformation.
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
BTW way I get what NC means now. I just thought it was NEW CIGAR
:-)
Brutus2600 08:06 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by UpInSmoke:
They are AJ Fernandez JFRs(Just For Retailers). You can only get at brick&mortars. $6.50 ea and they are fantastic smokes.

I want to let the Cojonus sit for a little while, but I don't know how long I acn hold out!:-)
Just smoked the capa especial (white label) this weekend and it was fantastic!
Jasonw560 08:08 PM 01-17-2012
Is anyone else's mouth watering? ALl these look fantastic!!
44stampede 08:43 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Please make sure you communicate to him that his info was wrong. If you rather I handle it, I am happy to. You can PM me about it. Either way, it is important that he understand. No need to continue to pass on misinformation.

:-)
Yep it's all taken care of. Cheers
jluck 09:15 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by SpruceBruce:
Got these from CI the other day.

Pioneer Valley Maduros:

I got some of these coming too. I had to give 5 for 5 though! smoke and report!
Weelok 09:46 PM 01-17-2012
My brother and I went in on the Red and Black 50 / 50 and I picked up the Blacks today.

sevans105 03:56 AM 01-18-2012
No pics.....got my cbid shipment today......all of it going to Kuwait. Local girl likes the flavored stuff, so I try to keep her stocked up.
HollywoodQue 04:27 AM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by sevans105:
No pics.....got my cbid shipment today......all of it going to Kuwait. Local girl likes the flavored stuff, so I try to keep her stocked up.
Now your talking!!!!

Nice grabs guys :-)
Blak Smyth 06:05 AM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by Weelok:
My brother and I went in on the Red and Black 50 / 50 and I picked up the Blacks today.

Awesome grab!

Originally Posted by sevans105:
Very cool brother!!!
Mattso3000 06:08 AM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by SpruceBruce:
Got these from CI the other day.

Pioneer Valley Maduros:

I love these cigars. I have 4 boxes now...nice pick up.
SpruceBruce 10:15 AM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
I love these cigars. I have 4 boxes now...nice pick up.
I am really looking forward to trying one, they've had a week or so of rest, but I've been sick :-)
jluck 06:14 PM 01-18-2012
I absolutely love the maduro Siglo and I hope limited reserve is just as good. frank Llaenza's best cigar ever IMO....Flat out the best cigar I have had.
Siglo
I just couldn't resist these beauty's at my local B&M, Way over priced but they looked lonely.:-) one tuboVI and one IV

CigarSquid 06:24 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
I absolutely love the maduro Siglo and I hope limited reserve is just as good. frank Llaenza's best cigar ever IMO....Flat out the best cigar I have had.
Siglo
I just couldn't resist these beauty's at my local B&M, Way over priced but they looked lonely.:-) one tuboVI and one IV

I had one, long time ago. I seem to remember enjoying it pretty well. I need to get my hands on some more of them.
SteelCityBoy 06:29 PM 01-18-2012
Jared, I have seen these before and never having heard much about them or tried them I passed on them. Hearing that this is your top smoke is going to make me want to try for myself!

Nice grabs!
44stampede 06:32 PM 01-18-2012
Siglo

I thought these would just be rip offs using the Siglo name and riding Cohiba's coattails. I'll have to try it now.
jluck 06:38 PM 01-18-2012
It may just be my uneducated palette but I love the Maduros! I have not had the LR's yet but one may die tonight!!!!!!

I hope I don't let y'all down with my opinion.
Mattso3000 06:45 PM 01-18-2012
It may just be my uneducated palette but I love the Maduros! I have not had the LR's yet but one may die tonight!!!!!!

I hope I don't let y'all down with my opinion.
A Cigar rep gave me a VI August of '10, I remember it fondly. Good cigar IIRC.
DaBear 09:43 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
Jared, I have seen these before and never having heard much about them or tried them I passed on them. Hearing that this is your top smoke is going to make me want to try for myself!

Nice grabs!
Haven't had the Maduro's before, but the Naturals are good smokes, though they do get a bit harsh if you're not careful with them.
jluck 09:51 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Haven't had the Maduro's before, but the Naturals are good smokes, though they do get a bit harsh if you're not careful with them.
Thanks for that tid bit. I will be patient with it...them.
Page 313 of 359
« First < 213263303311312313 314315323 > Last »
Up