« First < 21293031 32334181 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
E.J. 09:45 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Mueller lights the lamp!!!!

Go Avs!!!!

Come on Avs.....
E.J. 10:06 PM 01-18-2012
What a GREAT game by the young Avs tonight!!!

Jiggy did some work...
Ahbroody 10:34 PM 01-18-2012
Watched the third and ot while at work on phone smoking a upmann connie 1.
Thought both were good.
icehog3 11:20 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
CAn someone please tell me WTF is up with Getzlaf? He is doing nothing for me on my fantasy pool...
Appears to be a frustrated, unmotivated young man lately.

Word is he is on the block...tell you what, I wouldn't want him on the Hawks...great skills, but attitude sucks when things don't go his way. :-)
icehog3 11:22 PM 01-18-2012
Jonathan Toews second in the NHL in goals.

Young guns tearing it up, Andrew Shaw has 5 goalsd in 8 games, and Jimmy Hayes has 4 goals and 3 assists in 9 games...and these kids are scoring big goals, not 6th goals in 6-0 games.

Hawks tied with the Rangers for 1st overall in the NHL....at least 'til tomorrow.
kugie 06:30 AM 01-19-2012
Two lackluster games so far this week by the Bruins.
They got Lucky (thanks to Rask) against the Panthers.
And They showed up for about 10 min against the Lightning.
Timmy, looks a little slow and seems to be playing back in the net lately,
I noticed it in the beginning of the year, but the whole team played like crap so it didn't really matter.
Historically, January has been a tough month for the B's. But it's time to get back on track The Devils tonight and a big game on Saturday against the Rangers.
Time to take Back First :-)
kugie 06:41 AM 01-19-2012
On the Timmy comment, don't get me wrong I would take him in a seven game series over any other goalie in the League.

i just think Rask should get and deserves a few extra starts in the next couple of weeks. :-)
Bruins Fan 06:52 AM 01-19-2012
Don't forget two years ago Thomas was on the trading block.
Tuukka is so smooth and quick,a couple bad games at the beginning of last season and it was back to Timmy, I guess it was kama.
I like Rask better then Thomas,I forget the stat but Thomas has given up 17 goals compared to 6 for Rask in their last seven games.
kugie 01:49 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Don't forget two years ago Thomas was on the trading block.
Tuukka is so smooth and quick,a couple bad games at the beginning of last season and it was back to Timmy, I guess it was kama.
I like Rask better then Thomas,I forget the stat but Thomas has given up 17 goals compared to 6 for Rask in their last seven games.

Tuukka is playing really well right now he had three shutouts in 4 games through Christmas and the two weeks into the new year.
If they don't trade Tuukka then he is the goalie for this team in the future.
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:45 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Jonathan Toews second in the NHL in goals.

Young guns tearing it up, Andrew Shaw has 5 goalsd in 8 games, and Jimmy Hayes has 4 goals and 3 assists in 9 games...and these kids are scoring big goals, not 6th goals in 6-0 games.

Hawks tied with the Rangers for 1st overall in the NHL....at least 'til tomorrow.
Shaw has been on a tear the past few games. Good interview on NHL network.
E.J. 07:14 PM 01-19-2012
OUCH Taylor Hall..........

http://youtu.be/86OkW5YggtM

icehog3 07:31 PM 01-19-2012
Bet Taylor puts on a helmet for the pre-game skate from now on. :-)
E.J. 07:33 PM 01-19-2012
Bet Taylor puts on a helmet for the pre-game skate from now on. :-)
His mother has apparently mandated it....
icehog3 07:35 PM 01-19-2012
Tom Renney? :-)
357 07:41 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
OUCH Taylor Hall..........

http://youtu.be/86OkW5YggtM

Wow, is he going to recover fully from that?
icehog3 10:52 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by 357:
Wow, is he going to recover fully from that?
Looks like the Astronaut in the Gallery of Humans in the original "Planet of the Apes".

Wings and Blues both win, drop the Hawks to 3rd in the Central in one fell swoop. A Hawks win Vs. the Panthers tomorrow would vault them right back into 1st. Crazy division! :-)
GreekGodX 06:07 AM 01-20-2012
Looks like the Astronaut in the Gallery of Humans in the original "Planet of the Apes".

Wings and Blues both win, drop the Hawks to 3rd in the Central in one fell swoop. A Hawks win Vs. the Panthers tomorrow would vault them right back into 1st. Crazy division! :-)
Wing's win brought them into 1st in the Western Conference :-)

What's up with some Pacific teams only having played 44-45 games? Do the Sharks, Stars, and Ducks have a brutal schedule coming up??
icehog3 07:11 AM 01-20-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Wing's win brought them into 1st in the Western Conference :-)
Hopefuly by 11PM, Hawks will be back to 1st in the Western Conference. :-)

Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
What's up with some Pacific teams only having played 44-45 games? Do the Sharks, Stars, and Ducks have a brutal schedule coming up??
They must, but will it be as brutal as the Hawks' 9 game road trip next month? :-)
357 09:17 AM 01-20-2012

At least we won't have to hear about how weak the central is and how the Wings have an inflated record this year. :-) I mean look how tough the Pacific is. :-)

:-) Mike I couldn't resist.

BTW, did anyone see Datsyuk pull his patented toe drag deke in the shootout only for Smith to throw up his glove at the last second and snag it? The Bertuzzi goal was nice, but I've only seen a couple goalies luck into stopping Datsyuk's patented move and it's usually a deflection off their mask.
icehog3 11:14 AM 01-20-2012
Pavel's move was sick, Mike....Smith's save even sicker.
Page 31 of 82
« First < 21293031 32334181 > Last »
Up