Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 31 of 96
« First < 21293031 32334181 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
elderboy02 11:27 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Microsoft banned 1 million users today from XBOX live for modified systems and pirated games.
Good.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:29 AM 11-19-2009
I am addicted to the new Call of Duty game. I hope my headset is delivered today or tomorrow. My headset broke and I hate not being able to talk to my buddies or call out where I just got shot at.
[Reply]
Kreth 11:54 AM 11-19-2009
Wow, guess I'm old school. We have a PS2 and Wii. Back in my PC gaming days I was heavily into FPS, Doom, Quake, Half-life. Now I'm more into games requiring a little more thought.
PS2:
Gave up on TW PGA Tour when they dropped Feherty and McCord.
Love Madden, but refuse to play 2010 with the Anti-Christ as the QB for my Vikings. I know I could change the roster, but I like to play using the actual roster for the current season.
The SOCOM series is one of my favorites on the PS2. FPS elements, but on a lot of missions, you can't just blast everything.
The wife and I had a lot of fun with Gladius. It's a good mix of RPG and turn-based arena combat.
Champions: Return to Arms was fun, but suffered from occasional lockups.
Hot Shots Golf Fore is fun, but frustrating playing the higher level NPCs.
GH 3, Aerosmith, and Metallica are great. I suck, but I'll play until my hands start cramping.

Wii:
We haven't bought a lot of games, as they're more expensive, but Wii Sports is a lot of fun, as well as Deca Sports I & II, although I detest Curling and Petanque :-)

Any suggestions? Might be open to trades for smokes if any of you on PS3 are looking to offload some PS2 games, too.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:33 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I am addicted to the new Call of Duty game. I hope my headset is delivered today or tomorrow. My headset broke and I hate not being able to talk to my buddies or call out where I just got shot at.
I haven't played online yet..I'm enjoying the spec ops stuff...but I will eventually...
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:19 PM 11-20-2009
Turns out they didn't ban a million people after all:

http://venturebeat.com/2009/11/19/mi...-photos-on-tv/
[Reply]
Jbailey 05:53 PM 11-29-2009
Recently picked up Borderlands(360) and super mario brothers (wii). Both are fantastic games.

Played mario last night with two other friends and had a blast! If you enjoyed any of the old mario games for the nes or super nes you will love this one. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:56 AM 11-30-2009
I got NHL '10 and new CoD game. Both fantastic.

Anybody play NHL '10 online for PS3??
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:32 AM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Recently picked up Borderlands(360) and super mario brothers (wii). Both are fantastic games.

Played mario last night with two other friends and had a blast! If you enjoyed any of the old mario games for the nes or super nes you will love this one. :-)
Yep, both great games. Borderlands i've had a ton of fun with and will probably pick up the DLC after the holiday season. And the New Super Mario Wii game is fantastic, excellent gameplay and fun multiplayer.
[Reply]
Cigargal 09:36 AM 11-30-2009
I'm getting close to the end of Assasin's Creed 2. This is a huge game. I am trying to get all the extra goodies done before the end, but I can't find more than half of the feathers. It has been an interesting story line but I have a feeling there will be no end to set uo AC 3.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:53 AM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
I'm getting close to the end of Assasin's Creed 2. This is a huge game. I am trying to get all the extra goodies done before the end, but I can't find more than half of the feathers. It has been an interesting story line but I have a feeling there will be no end to set uo AC 3.
I finished it, there will be :-) It is a massive game, I took my time with it, prob a good 40 hours total to finish. Really awesome though, I like the fact you can freeplay when it's done to go back and do the things you might have skipped or missed.
[Reply]
Cigargal 08:04 PM 11-30-2009
I never found the last hammer weapon and the last cape-I think the Auditore cape. And I cannot get the last seal, damn it...I just am not fast enough.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:45 PM 11-30-2009
I never found the last hammer weapon and the last cape-I think the Auditore cape. And I cannot get the last seal, damn it...I just am not fast enough.
You need to collect 50 feathers for the last weapon and 100 feathers for the Auditore cape. And that last tomb was tough, took me a few tries. There is a neat easter egg in that last tomb, if push the switch and look into the water for a moment a giant squid shows up :-)
[Reply]
King James 08:54 PM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I got NHL '10 and new CoD game. Both fantastic.

Anybody play NHL '10 online for PS3??
sorry, got it for 360...but is a great game :-)

I will eventually get Assassins Creed 2, but am too busy with CoD right now
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:11 PM 11-30-2009
Can anyone recommend a good RPG for PC other than WoW? I dont really want an MMORPG, just more of an excellent RPG in and of itself...
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:22 PM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
You need to collect 50 feathers for the last weapon and 100 feathers for the Auditore cape. And that last tomb was tough, took me a few tries. There is a neat easter egg in that last tomb, if push the switch and look into the water for a moment a giant squid shows up :-)
If you ever get out to california I will let you get that last seal for me. Tomorrow I will look for more feathers and finish off the assasin contracts. Those are fun.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:24 PM 12-01-2009
If you ever get out to california I will let you get that last seal for me. Tomorrow I will look for more feathers and finish off the assasin contracts. Those are fun.
An easy way to find feather is to find a high spot and switch on the eagle vision. They have a gold blur, makes it easier to find.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 07:19 PM 12-01-2009
Any one get the new DLC for BORDERLANdS!?
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:02 PM 12-01-2009
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Any one get the new DLC for BORDERLANdS!?
Not yet, still busy with MW2 and AC2. Did you?
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 12:52 AM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Not yet, still busy with MW2 and AC2. Did you?
yes sir =]
[Reply]
Mugen910 03:13 PM 12-03-2009
Any XBOX users wanna try this?

100 XBOX Live Points Free w/ Text message (Instant) from cag (cheap @ss gamer)
A Doritos promotion is going on.
Text POWER to 24477 and you'll receive a code for 100 MS points. Then reply with STOP or else you'll be on doritos mailing list

I'm a PS3 user so this does me no good.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 96
« First < 21293031 32334181 > Last »
Up