Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 31 of 35
« First < 21293031 3233 > Last »
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
marge796 09:24 AM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
Let's go Bengals! I will be pulling for them today!!! Would absolutely love to see them go into Baltimore and hand the Ravens their first defeat at home!
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:54 AM 11-20-2011
This is a big game. Sucks that A.J. Green is out.
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:23 PM 11-20-2011
The Bengals got absolutely RAPED and the Ravens got some home cooking on those calls. Suggs had hands to the face and he horse collared Dalton. How does the Referee miss that? That is his only job is to watch the QB. Screw Ron Winter.
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 02:31 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
The Bengals got absolutely RAPED and the Ravens got some home cooking on those calls. Suggs had hands to the face and he horse collared Dalton. How does the Referee miss that? That is his only job is to watch the QB. Screw Ron Winter.
Not to mention that they could have called "in the grasp" and Dalton could have been called down on that play instead of the grounding penalty they did call. That was a tough loss man...sorry, you know how hard I was pulling for ya! Now the frieken Ravens are back in the #1 spot in the AFC north...:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:21 PM 11-27-2011
WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY think gonna beat them Bengals? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Huge win against a division rival! Ohio belongs to Cincinnati!
[Reply]
Starscream 07:53 AM 11-28-2011
Who's gonna win the ROY? Dalton or Cam?
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:25 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Tough call! I haven't seen Cam all year, so I can't comment.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 11:29 AM 11-28-2011
Newton is statistically better on a bad team. Dalton will likely finish with a winning record on a decent team. Somehow the Bengals might make the playoffs despite finishing 2-4 in their division. It will be interesting to see. I think Newton wins because of the hype going into the season, and somehow he lived up to it. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:42 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Newton is statistically better on a bad team. Dalton will likely finish with a winning record on a decent team. Somehow the Bengals might make the playoffs despite finishing 2-4 in their division. It will be interesting to see. I think Newton wins because of the hype going into the season, and somehow he lived up to it. :-)
Cam had a recordbreaking start for a rookie qb, but Dalton acutally has wins under his belt. I see Daugherty thinks that Green will be in the mix this year as well.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:44 AM 11-28-2011
...I see Daugherty thinks that Green will be in the mix this year as well.
A.J. Green is definitely a game changer. When he is in the game, Dalton can just throw it up high in his vicinity and Green 9 times out of 10 will go up and get it. He kind of reminds me of Randy Moss.
[Reply]
e-man67 12:43 PM 11-28-2011
So fun watching the Bengals this year...:-)
[Reply]
Stephen 07:33 AM 11-29-2011
Somehow the Bengals might make the playoffs despite finishing 2-4 in their division.
Man, the more that I look at it, the more I'm convinced that the Jets are going to edge the Bengals out for the final wildcard spot. Hope I'm wrong, though, because there's a whole lot to not like about the J-E-T-S and the Bengals have built themselves a nice, young team.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:55 PM 11-29-2011
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Man, the more that I look at it, the more I'm convinced that the Jets are going to edge the Bengals out for the final wildcard spot. Hope I'm wrong, though, because there's a whole lot to not like about the J-E-T-S and the Bengals have built themselves a nice, young team.
Even if the Bengals beat out the Jets, or any other team who may make the playoffs, they will likely have the quick departure from them (similar to the Reds when they played the MLB's weakest schedule). :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:19 PM 12-04-2011
Certainly didn't look like contenders today :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:34 AM 12-05-2011
Certainly didn't look like contenders today :-)
Very, very true. The refs screwed us big time ONCE AGAIN on the no block in the back call on the punt return, and that really swung the momentum around. You can't blame it on the refs though. The defense has to make some stops.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:38 AM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Very, very true. The refs screwed us big time ONCE AGAIN on the no block in the back call on the punt return, and that really swung the momentum around. You can't blame it on the refs though. The defense has to make some stops.
Antonio Brown is just a G (CMU guy) :-)

And Cam Newton pretty much cemented the Rookie of the Year yesterday, unless he throws 3 INT's a game down the stretch. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:47 AM 12-05-2011
I was glad to see Kyle Rudolph (Vikings TE) get a touchdown yesterday. He is an Elder boy as well :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:37 PM 12-11-2011
What a disappointment!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:07 PM 12-11-2011
The Bengals cannot beat a decent team, their 7 wins have a total of 24 wins between them. Unfortunately for Bengals fans, even if they sneak into the playoffs, it looks like a quick exit. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:04 PM 12-18-2011
WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY think gonna beat them Bengals? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Well Adam, I just won our bet. And to think every single person at Jungle Jim's called me crazy for saying they would win 8 games.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 35
« First < 21293031 3233 > Last »
Up