Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 30 of 138
« First < 20282930 31324080130 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
icehog3 01:04 AM 11-26-2010
E.J., after watching the last few Avs games, I have to say I am really impressed with Kevin Shattenkirk and Greg Mauldin. Along with all the other great young players the Avs have, they should be a force for several years if they can find the money to pay them all as time goes on.
bscottskangum 05:00 PM 11-26-2010
Spending my time tonight at the Cbj v Det game. Just sitting here waiting for the game to start.
icehog3 07:07 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by bscottskangum:
Spending my time tonight at the Cbj v Det game. Just sitting here waiting for the game to start.
One of my co-workers went to the game, please tell him I said "hey". :-)
Eleven 07:16 PM 11-26-2010
Not sure I'm diggin the new 3rd jersey.
icehog3 07:24 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I TiVo'ed the game to watch after my game tonight, looking forward to checking them out.
bscottskangum 10:34 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I don't think they are anything horrible, It's just weird having a vintage jersey on a team that is 10 years old :-) Boomer the mascot that goes with the jerseys...well he....is very falic. Seeing him in person just reinforced that thought.

As for the game, it was fun. The Columbus forwards were just a step behind the Detroit defenders when it came to loose picks around/front of the net. Some good goaltending on both sides tonight as well.

I will say something else, Columbus was able to play their style game. The didn't spend the whole night chasing around Detroits forwards as in the past. Just lacked that little jump.
E.J. 09:46 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
E.J., after watching the last few Avs games, I have to say I am really impressed with Kevin Shattenkirk and Greg Mauldin. Along with all the other great young players the Avs have, they should be a force for several years if they can find the money to pay them all as time goes on.
A LOT of young talent... Shattenkirk was a big surprise...

The Avs have been fun to watch(Thursday night withstanding:-))... It would be a joy to watch them continue to develop together through the years, but unfortunately that just wont happen.
icehog3 10:33 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
A LOT of young talent... Shattenkirk was a big surprise...

The Avs have been fun to watch(Thursday night withstanding:-))... It would be a joy to watch them continue to develop together through the years, but unfortunately that just wont happen.
Yup, you see what the salary cap forced the Blackhawks to do this summer. :-)
E.J. 10:40 AM 11-27-2010
Yup, you see what the salary cap forced the Blackhawks to do this summer. :-)
Yea....if the Avs can raise the cup before the dismantling, I'll sleep easier....:-):-):-)
icehog3 10:45 AM 11-27-2010
Yea....if the Avs can raise the cup before the dismantling, I'll sleep easier....:-):-):-)
Yup, it helps to recall that memory when watching my .500 Hawks this season. :-)
Ahbroody 01:59 PM 11-27-2010
Would just like to see it happen in San Jose 1 day. :-)
Rumor has it Seto is on the block as they continue to try to find a dman. Watching Huskins and Wallin is painful.
icehog3 02:03 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Would just like to see it happen in San Jose 1 day. :-)
Rumor has it Seto is on the block as they continue to try to find a dman. Watching Huskins and Wallin is painful.
Watching Seto hasn't been much better in the games I have seen, Mike. :-)
Ahbroody 02:13 PM 11-27-2010
Shhhhhh they are trying to trade him, he's fan tastic. I think if he had been scoring he'd be gone already. They pulled this card with chechoo so I don't know to many are going to bite after how bad that went.
Ahbroody 08:17 PM 11-27-2010
And now Seto is hurt.
Scotty took a Puck in the eye today apparently in pre game. Wings coming to town, not looking good from a Sharks perspective.

Wallin just got injured and left the ice early in the first.

Medic!!!!!!!!!!!!
E.J. 09:18 PM 11-27-2010
E.J., after watching the last few Avs games, I have to say I am really impressed with Kevin Shattenkirk and Greg Mauldin.
6 points from Mauldin and Shattenkirk tonight....and we have some time to go.....

Tom is going for CA GM of the year......
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:05 PM 11-27-2010
Watching the Hawks game now. It would be great to finish strong on this road trip.
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:20 PM 11-27-2010
By the way, don't mess with John Scott:-)
pnoon 10:22 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I found that smiley and just had to add it to CA. :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:24 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Nice! Thank you Peter:-)
icehog3 11:47 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Good finish to the road trip for the Hawks tonight. Crawford is going to see some increased ice time.

Oh, yeah....and don't mess with John Scott. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985bd9nTDGA
Page 30 of 138
« First < 20282930 31324080130 > Last »
Up