Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 30 of 75
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
Hippi3Slay3r 02:14 AM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Last Action Hero

"When someone's all dead, there's only one thing to do. Go through their pockets and look for spare change"
The Princess Bride

"Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me."
ir13 02:57 AM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
The Princess Bride

"Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me."
The Lost Boys

They're trying to goad me, trying to own me. But this isn't a gunfight. It's not about pride or ego. It's only about money. I can leave now, even with Grama and KGB... and halfway to paying Petrovsky back. That's the safe play. I told Worm you can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either.
BigCat 05:04 AM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
The Lost Boys

They're trying to goad me, trying to own me. But this isn't a gunfight. It's not about pride or ego. It's only about money. I can leave now, even with Grama and KGB... and halfway to paying Petrovsky back. That's the safe play. I told Worm you can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either.
Rounders.

"She's not my girlfriend. I find her attractive because she's a client and she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws."
MajorCaptSilly 05:05 AM 05-20-2009
"Get that cat out of here!"

MCS
ir13 07:13 AM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by BigCat:
Rounders.

"She's not my girlfriend. I find her attractive because she's a client and she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws."
Ghostbusters

Let me put it to you this way: try building something taller than three stories in the Tiangjin province, and see if his name comes up.
PeteSB75 10:55 AM 05-20-2009
Ghostbusters

Let me put it to you this way: try building something taller than three stories in the Tiangjin province, and see if his name comes up.
Ocean's Thirteen

"Your incompetence is becoming most taxing."
ir13 12:23 PM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:

"Your incompetence is becoming most taxing."
Underworld

"FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless! "
PeteSB75 12:25 PM 05-21-2009
Underworld

"FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless! "
Hackers

"You ruined my new jacket! Kill him a lot."
Starchild 12:36 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
"You ruined my new jacket! Kill him a lot."
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"
Starchild 11:08 AM 05-22-2009
Originally Posted by Starchild:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"
Stumped? Another quote from the same movie, same character

"We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris... or maybe even New York. Then we can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, we could become heroes for three days."
ir13 12:22 PM 05-22-2009
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Kelly's Heros

"You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan. "
chippewastud79 12:45 PM 05-22-2009
"You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan. "
The Fast and the Furious

"Are you OK? ...... Are you sure? Because you just went through a wall":-)
SvilleKid 09:05 PM 05-28-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:

"Are you OK? ...... Are you sure? Because you just went through a wall":-)
Anyone want to take a stab at this one? I can't come up with it, though I remember hearing in in a movie within the last couple of months.
Demented 01:25 PM 05-31-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The Fast and the Furious

"Are you alright?... Are you sure? Because you just went through a wall"
Gone in 60 seconds ~ 2000

"I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
foomanto 07:10 PM 05-31-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
Gone in 60 seconds ~ 2000

"I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
taken

"why don't you just sit there and bleed a while before you taste some real pain"
kugie 06:29 AM 06-01-2009
Originally Posted by foomanto:
taken

"why don't you just sit there and bleed a while before you taste some real pain"
Heartbreak ridge

We're not just doing this for money. We're doing it for a **** load of money!
Starchild 05:31 AM 06-04-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:
We're not just doing this for money. We're doing it for a **** load of money!
Spaceballs

And then he calls me a jerk, and says the last guy who thought he was a jerk was dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him, then."
Jdbwolverines 01:02 AM 06-07-2009
And then he calls me a jerk, and says the last guy who thought he was a jerk was dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him, then."
Fargo

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"
LooseCard 07:33 PM 06-08-2009
New Country For Old Men ?

"The things I'm gonna do for my country..."
chippewastud79 07:55 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
"The things I'm gonna do for my country..."
XXX

"What do you have? A water pistol?"
Page 30 of 75
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »