Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 30 of 72
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
markem 06:54 PM 10-14-2013
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
"They took his hair, Tommy. Jesus, that's strange; why would they do that?"
Miller's Crossing

"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom."
[Reply]
dgold21 10:33 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom."
Wizard of Oz

"She's a 10, Jimmy. She's a planet unto herself. She can't nurse worth sh!t but, I keep her on 'cause, although I can't feel it, I know I have erections in her presence."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:21 PM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by dgold21:
Wizard of Oz

"She's a 10, Jimmy. She's a planet unto herself. She can't nurse worth sh!t but, I keep her on 'cause, although I can't feel it, I know I have erections in her presence."
Mmmmmm..."Shoot 'em Up?"

I'm iffy on this guess so won't post the next quote until I'm sure.
[Reply]
dgold21 10:39 PM 10-17-2013
Mmmmmm..."Shoot 'em Up?"
Nope :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:09 AM 10-18-2013
Originally Posted by dgold21:
Nope :-)
Ah, I got it: Things to do in Denver When You're Dead. It helps to read it in Christopher Walken's voice. :-)

"I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice."
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:19 AM 10-18-2013
"I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice."
The Avengers

"He could run okay for a fat man."
[Reply]
dgold21 01:56 PM 10-18-2013
Ah, I got it: Things to do in Denver When You're Dead. It helps to read it in Christopher Walken's voice. :-)
Everything is better in Christopher Walken's voice :-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:05 AM 10-19-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
The Avengers

"He could run okay for a fat man."
"Cobb"....

I'll stay with the theme:

"Honey, would you rather I were making love to him using your name, or making love to you using his name?"
[Reply]
markem 02:48 PM 10-26-2013
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
"Honey, would you rather I were making love to him using your name, or making love to you using his name?"
Bull Durham

"Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:44 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
Bull Durham

"Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?"
Best in Show. Sticking with that genre...

"Well, then, I just HATE you, and I hate your ass FACE!"
[Reply]
markem 07:18 PM 10-30-2013
"Well, then, I just HATE you, and I hate your ass FACE!"
Waiting for Guffman. Best on screen phone call since Bob Newhart.

"Glick's the kind of asshole that would bless his own clubs for a better game."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:12 PM 11-02-2013
Dogma

"Serpentine Shelly. Serpentine!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 10:59 AM 11-03-2013
The In-Laws

"We have a question: Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? It's an honest question. A lot of guys just want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:23 PM 11-09-2013
The Departed (great freakin' movie)

Staying with the theme..

"No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend. "
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:02 AM 11-15-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
The Departed (great freakin' movie)

Staying with the theme..

"No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend. "
The Other Guys

"The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!"
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:22 AM 11-15-2013
The Other Guys

"The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!"
Slapshot. Awesome movie.

"How many timeouts do we have?"
"Three"
"Can we use them all now?"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:05 PM 11-20-2013
About Last Night

2 lines, same movie, it just deserves two lines.

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! Now, piss off!"

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
[Reply]
Mattso3000 11:32 PM 11-20-2013
Why do those quotes make me start singing "Always look on the bright side of life"?
[Reply]
icehog3 11:40 PM 11-20-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
2 lines, same movie, it just deserves two lines.

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! Now, piss off!"

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
Life of Brian :-)

"You clinking clanking clattering collection of caliginous junk!"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:01 AM 11-24-2013
Going old school..

The Wizard of Oz

"You can take your thumb out of my ass any time now, Carmine."
[Reply]
Page 30 of 72
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »
Up