Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>The "I'm tough" winter smoking thread
4WheelVFR 10:43 AM 02-12-2019
It's been way too crappy to smoke outside around here. If it's not muddy or rainy, it's way too windy. Luckily I can retire to the man cave for cigars though.
[Reply]
markem 10:50 AM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I’m outside in my garage now, using a propane and ceramic heater to stay relatively warm. Just have to be mindful of the CO emitted by the propane.
I have a 3-car garage so leave the smaller door open for ventilation. The smoke and kerosene fumes seem to vent to the outside quite readily. If winters were colder here, I would get an infrared heater mounted to the ceiling and add a small exhaust fan. But that would take money from cigar buying, so is unlikely to happen any time soon.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:07 PM 02-12-2019
87 degrees and 60% humidity- welcome to Florida in the winter.
[Reply]
massphatness 01:11 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I’m outside in my garage now, using a propane and ceramic heater to stay relatively warm. Just have to be mindful of the CO emitted by the propane.
Originally Posted by markem:
I have a 3-car garage so leave the smaller door open for ventilation. The smoke and kerosene fumes seem to vent to the outside quite readily. If winters were colder here, I would get an infrared heater mounted to the ceiling and add a small exhaust fan. But that would take money from cigar buying, so is unlikely to happen any time soon.

A bunch of years ago I was smoking in the garage with a propane heater, and my lighter wouldn't work all of a sudden. Come to find out there wasn't enough oxygen in there to get the thing lit. That also explained how I was able to have a conversation with a soldering iron. Good times.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up