Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>The Official NFL 2012-2013 Thread***
BHalbrooks 01:17 AM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
Either way is Ryan gone at the end of the season?
I don't think so. I think they're going to trade Tebow (I'd hope anyways), and start to try to find another starting over Sanchez. More and more are seeing that he's completely garbage, and always will be.
Originally Posted by fhrblig:
AFC West champs baby!:-)
I am really enjoying watching Peyton find his rhythm again.

Already tired of hearing about the Chiefs LB that killed himself. I've yet to hear more sympathy for the innocent Girlfriend he gunned down. Sad story, but they're milking it. :-)

Texans are having a great year as well, hope to see them in the SB, even if that means my Pats don't make it.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 03:28 AM 12-03-2012
The Patriots clinch the AFC East title with their sixth straight win.
Not bad for a team missing two pro Bowlers and playing back ups to the back ups all over the field.
I see a deep run into the playoffs coming:-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 06:37 PM 12-03-2012
I think John Gruden wants to take a long hot shower with RG3?
[Reply]
shilala 08:57 AM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
I think John Gruden wants to take a long hot shower with RG3?
Gruden does gush a bit. It sure isn't just over RG3, he's ecstatic about pretty much everything. lol
[Reply]
shilala 09:09 AM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I don't think so. I think they're going to trade Tebow (I'd hope anyways), and start to try to find another starting over Sanchez. More and more are seeing that he's completely garbage, and always will be.

I am really enjoying watching Peyton find his rhythm again.
Sanchez has just gotten worse and worse as the year rolls on. I think there was a big sigh of relief that Tebow was inactive and they got to play McElroy this weekend. I don't believe Tebow is much of a qb, but there is no possible liklihood that he could play any worse than Sanchez. None. Zero. Even McElroy immediately produced a touchdown.
That organization goes nowhere until Rex Ryan is scraped off. Period.

I am THRILLED for Peyton. I knew he'd succeed if his body held up and they've done a great job of protecting him in Denver.
On the other side of that coin, what Andrew Luck has done with the Colts? Unreal. I mean, seriously. Which is the bigger story? Which is the bigger individual accomplishment?
I had no idea that Luck would take the Colts to 8-4. If someone would have said that when the season started I would have laughed at him.
If someone would have said Peyton will have the Broncos at 9-3, I'd have agreed, or at least not batted an eye.
It's quite a story in Indy, and Luck really has gotten very little stroke for the enormity of what he's done up there.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up