Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Ninja Rant - Advise me, or be ninja'd
J0eybb 12:57 PM 09-02-2011
Somebody call the
WHHHHAaaaaaaammmmmmmBBBBBBBuuuuuuLLLLLLLAAAANnnnnn nccccceeeeeeee...

J/K
[Reply]
muhren 07:20 PM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by t.g:
if they are making that many assumptions already and are that vocal, their minds are probably made up and arguing with them is only going to make both of you look like retards, rather than just them.

Especially if it's online. In person, you might have a small chance, but online, eh, forget it.
+1

m
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:44 PM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by ninjavanish:
Well, that really was my first reaction. I mean, lets say for instance you worked in a cigar store... and you decided you wanted to make a house cigar, and that you worked yourself to death trying to come up with a blend and a label and a name that people would love and buy... and then no one bought it because they had some notion that "House cigars are just seconds and knockoffs"...

Would you:

A) Tell them to **** off (my personal favorite)
B) Smoke one or shut up (second personal Fav)
c) I'm sorry sir, try an A. Fuente Sun Grown instead
D) Hide in the corner

I think we're on the same page here. I just felt like my reaction could have gone 2 ways and I was split on which way it should have gone.

As it pertains to what I do, that's better left for another post.

Best Regards,

JB
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:45 PM 09-22-2011
I think this is not so black and whit a situation, I would love to hear more about what is actually going on. Would be happy to take it to pm if you would like. There are a lot of times where it is not just take it or leave it but a smarter more effective third option.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Devanmc 07:47 PM 09-22-2011
tried it and proven those kind of people with hard evidence. In the end they are close minded and will not accept anything from what they think. the only thing that should really matter to you at the end of the day is that you have met the standards you have set for yourself.
[Reply]
MrClean 08:18 PM 09-22-2011
The first thing I thought was I quote I heard and really like 'kill em all, let God sort them out'. Then I realized this is counter productive in this situation. I try to let certain things just roll of my back, you can't please everyone all the time. But that being said, part of me likes to educate people and plead my case.
In short, I'm of no help whatsoever.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up