Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cu-Avana Punisher... It tastes like burning
neoflex 08:36 PM 06-20-2011
Funny I was just looking at these in the new Cigar.com catalog and thought, "What a dumb F'in name and the v as a u is even more ridiculous." From the sounds of it I might as well try smoking the pepper shaker in the kitchen to get the same experience. Big pass from this guy right here.:-)
[Reply]
Vith 06:30 AM 06-21-2011
Sounds like a great cigar to discourage kids to start smoking. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:32 AM 06-21-2011
They do call it the Punisher...
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:10 AM 08-16-2011
Mac, Well?
Smoke any yet?

I smoked on last night it must be infused with habeneros or something.
The construction was flawless and the prelight smell was inviting.
I licked the tip of the cigar and felt the burn. After about 15 minutes the pepper faded or my tastebuds went numb. I actually enjoyed this cigar, it was soo different. I wouldn't buy anymore but if somebody handed me one I would smoke it. Might be a good smoke in the snow. If you don't like hot sauce don't try this cigar!
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:30 AM 08-16-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Mac, Well?
Smoke any yet?

I smoked on last night it must be infused with habeneros or something.
The construction was flawless and the prelight smell was inviting.
I licked the tip of the cigar and felt the burn. After about 15 minutes the pepper faded or my tastebuds went numb. I actually enjoyed this cigar, it was soo different. I wouldn't buy anymore but if somebody handed me one I would smoke it. Might be a good smoke in the snow. If you don't like hot sauce don't try this cigar!
Smoked one...total gimmick stick. Pepper and tingling went away after the first third and never came back. Total BS...but I had fun. I only have 5 left for the original box. (gifted them out) :-) Shane...might have one for ya at Doms.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:39 AM 08-16-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Smoked one...total gimmick stick. Pepper and tingling went away after the first third and never came back. Total BS...but I had fun. I only have 5 left for the original box. (gifted them out) :-) Shane...might have one for ya at Doms.
Haha okay. I'm gonna "embrace the pvnisher".
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:56 AM 08-16-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I only have 5 left for the original box. (gifted them out)
Yes, thank you. Or not. :-)

I'm gonna see what this does with some age. Like, 10 years, maybe :-)
[Reply]
celtic250 01:25 PM 08-16-2011
I had received one of these from a buddy that got one in a sample pack and without knowing anything previously about this smoke it is safe to say it was a smack to the face. Very intense burning sensation for the first half of the stick. The flavors are very different than any other cigar I had smoked disregarding the pepper spray effect. I would not seek these out again but I did not mind the overall cigar. It was worth trying once. Just my .02
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:44 PM 08-16-2011
Interesting that the places that have these now suddenly have deals on them. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 05:02 PM 10-31-2011
I am getting ready to light this up. Figured I would post as the smoke went along.

Pre-lite

This is the first cigar I have ever had that burnt my lips before even being lit!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Ogre 05:08 PM 10-31-2011
ok, five minutes in. Just for comparison I love hot foods, but I have never felt the burning sensation that I am experiencing at this moment!!!!
[Reply]
Ogre 05:19 PM 10-31-2011
15 minutes. It tasted like this cigar was dipped in pepper spray. The numbness is going away. Believe it or not, this cigar actually taste pretty good.
[Reply]
deadrise 05:19 PM 10-31-2011
:-) lick her up real good :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 05:20 PM 10-31-2011
yea I like them after the shock goes away
[Reply]
Ogre 05:34 PM 10-31-2011
30 minutes. The PEPPER SPRAY is gone. Now it just a good solid pepper flavor on the draw. Am starting to enjoy this cigar.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 05:35 PM 10-31-2011
Sounds like something you would give to someone who tries to mug you as you go to your car late at night. :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 05:38 PM 10-31-2011
damn last time I paired this with some hot food and it went great. your making me want some hot chili or tacos and have my last one of these with a cold beer yummmmmm
[Reply]
Ogre 05:41 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by deadrise:
damn last time I paired this with some hot food and it went great. your making me want some hot chili or tacos and have my last one of these with a cold beer yummmmmm
It reminded me of the Nuclear wings at Hooters!!!!:-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 05:45 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by deadrise:
Not a cigar I would try. But it sounds like it'd make a good pairing with a really really cold pilsner beer.
[Reply]
Ogre 06:04 PM 10-31-2011
1 hour. 2/3 through, Heavy pepper still present. I would not recommend smoking this cigar on an empty stomach!!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up