Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
All Cigar Discussion>the best Machine Made Cigars you have smoked
rosemary1 12:07 AM 09-08-2010
Hi,

I have tried a new brand in machine made cigars and the brand name is ECMI cigars. It manufactures various variety in cigars and have several products for cigar manufacturing. It uses the best type of tobacco in its manufacturing.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 01:09 AM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by rosemary1:
Hi,

I have tried a new brand in machine made cigars and the brand name is ECMI cigars. It manufactures various variety in cigars and have several products for cigar manufacturing. It uses the best type of tobacco in its manufacturing.
:-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 04:55 AM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by rosemary1:
Hi,

Spam! Spam! Spam! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:52 AM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
Spam! Spam! Spam! :-)
Easy, Killer, let's see where she goes from here.

I have made her "Retailer Green" for the time being as it's obvious she's selling cigars.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 11:22 AM 09-08-2010
Since the last time I posted on this thread I'll have to add the '80s Upmann Majestics.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chingas 11:59 AM 09-08-2010
I must admit the Quintero Nacionales was a pretty good smoke!
[Reply]
dwoodward 12:07 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Easy, Killer, let's see where she goes from here.

I have made her "Retailer Green" for the time being as it's obvious she's selling cigars.
I am just saying, theres a link in her sig to her website, another link in the post. And in the "What cigar did you smoke today" thread, she posted about how gooood her ECMI cigar actually is.

Seems like a spam bot to me. Lets be honest, she totally used google to find people talking about machine rolled cigars, how else did she dig up this 2 year old thread.

Anyhow, I think someone should pick up a ECMI cigar and do a review on it, could be fun to see a non handrolled get a fair review.
[Reply]
Chingas 12:18 PM 09-08-2010
I am just saying, theres a link in her sig to her website, another link in the post. And in the "What cigar did you smoke today" thread, she posted about how gooood her ECMI cigar actually is.

Seems like a spam bot to me. Lets be honest, she totally used google to find people talking about machine rolled cigars, how else did she dig up this 2 year old thread.

Anyhow, I think someone should pick up a ECMI cigar and do a review on it, could be fun to see a non handrolled get a fair review.
And for all that work Derrick, she gets a sale...You!:-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 12:28 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
And for all that work Derrick, she gets a sale...You!:-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:32 PM 09-08-2010

Ok.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:39 PM 09-08-2010

I dont see a problem here at all. She is a manufacturer/retailer who has chosen to come to our forum to post about her cigars. No different than any of a number different retailers who do the same thing daily. I dont see any mention in their threads of spam. How she found the forum is irrelevant. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 12:44 PM 09-08-2010

Put...the...shovel...down.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dwoodward 12:46 PM 09-08-2010
Nevermind... gosh people, stop PM'ing me about this.
[Reply]
pnoon 12:51 PM 09-08-2010
So you don't see a problem with her first two (and only) posts advertising her products without an introductory post or a post of some other nature other than her products? It is clearly just cheap advertising. The other cigar makers you speak of are participating for the sake of enjoying their cigars, and others cigars. You are comparing apples to oranges. Throwing around advertisements without even making an introductory thread just seems pretty wrong in my opinion.
The admins have decided what to do. If you have a problem with it, take it offline.

Unless, of course, you were made a mod/admin and I as not aware. If so, my sincere apology.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mugen910 12:54 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Since the last time I posted on this thread I'll have to add the '80s Upmann Majestics.
Posted via Mobile Device
omg who are you?!?!

[Reply]
HK3- 12:58 PM 09-08-2010
Since the last time I posted in this thread, I would add Villiger Exports.
[Reply]
Noodles 02:22 PM 09-08-2010
RG Panatela.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:21 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward
Originally Posted by :
So you don't see a problem with her first two (and only) posts advertising her products without an introductory post or a post of some other nature other than her products? It is clearly just cheap advertising. The other cigar makers you speak of are participating for the sake of enjoying their cigars, and others cigars. You are comparing apples to oranges. Throwing around advertisements without even making an introductory thread just seems pretty wrong in my opinion.
Well, when you start an internet site you can make the rules.
[Reply]
shilala 04:29 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by sofaman:
For me its Jose L Piedra :-)
I just had one a couple days ago. Love 'em. :-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 04:39 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Well, when you start an internet site you can make the rules.
Tom, I actually heard your voice when I read that. For some reason it just made me smile bro.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up