Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Looking For CA Sticker
maninblack 03:54 PM 02-22-2011
Women are crazy creatures. Beware.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:18 PM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
if your girlfriend is that uptight about you smoking, you have two choices. Start quitting now, or shop for another girlfriend. She is unlikely to let it become "less of an issue" in my experience.
But I don't really know sh!t about women.

Then again, no one does.

:-)
Truer words have never been spoken.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 09:11 AM 02-28-2011
I'd have to agree with everyone else, watch out this could be a warning sign, and something you should really have a good sit down chat about before you go ahead and invest in that ring. My wife doesn't mind me smoking, and she'll even take a puff or two off a milder cigar every now and then...

And if anyone else has a sticker or two they could send me, Id love to have one for each of my herfadors... :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 05:43 PM 03-01-2011
Well as you all now know i made the mistake of asking for a sticker. Well Bill took it upon himself to punish me so he sent me the sticker. Well not just one but four and he convienently said he ran out of packing peanuts so he packed it with six cigars. Bill, I am truly thankful for this bomb and I promise never to ask for a sticker again!

[Reply]
bvilchez 05:46 PM 03-01-2011
Those are some nice stickers Bill sent you.:-)
[Reply]
md4958 05:48 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
Those are some nice stickers Bill sent you.:-)
And now he has extras for the next guy that is "Looking for a CA sticker"
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:50 PM 03-01-2011
Nice "stickers" Bill!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 05:53 PM 03-01-2011
Now thats a CA sticker shipment!!!!! Great job Bill!!!!
[Reply]
Superbad 06:13 PM 03-01-2011
As someone going through a divorce right now, I would have serious reservations about a life with that woman. It is up to you, but the warning signs are flashing brightly.

Oh yeah, Nicely done Bill! :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 06:20 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by Superbad:
As someone going through a divorce right now, I would have serious reservations about a life with that woman. It is up to you, but the warning signs are flashing brightly.

Oh yeah, Nicely done Bill! :-)
he just needs to tell her to stay away from his humi and take her butt into the kitchen and make him a sammich....

[Reply]
MiamiE 06:30 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by md4958:
Seriously?
[Reply]
CigarNut 06:30 PM 03-01-2011
Nice hit Bill! Congrats on the Sticker and Sticks Tyler!
[Reply]
Tyler 07:37 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by md4958:

Haha yes I now have some stickers to bomb...I mean send...to guys looking for them.

Originally Posted by Superbad:

Oh yeah, Nicely done Bill!
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
he just needs to tell her to stay away from his humi and take her butt into the kitchen and make him a sammich....

We are talking it through but it will be brought up in premarital counseling I believe. She is just opinionated but she loves me so I know we can work through this. She just has never been around tobacco/alcohol all her life. It is taking her some time to get used to the fact that I have grown up around it and choose to drink/smoke frequently. It will all work out but for now she will stick to the kitchen.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:18 AM 03-02-2011
Sweet sticker bomb!!!:-)
[Reply]
jesseboston81 10:21 AM 03-02-2011
Great bomb, glad you got your sticker!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up