Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>What do you gomers want for Christmas?
Chingas 06:34 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Honestly If I just could just have my dad get better, that would be the best present ever.
Your unselfishness is outstanding and I pray for you Father Brother.
[Reply]
357 06:51 AM 12-23-2010
Honestly If I just could just have my dad get better, that would be the best present ever.
Prayers sent. This is the best Christmas wish I've heard yet.
[Reply]
Apoco 07:37 AM 12-23-2010
A job that I enjoy, even if that involves a paycut from a bad salary to an awful hourly rate.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shilala 08:04 AM 12-23-2010
My prayers will be with you and your Dad, Steve-o. :-)
Originally Posted by lostark374:
a new back!
Be careful what you wish for, my brother. You might just find my back under your tree. :-)
[Reply]
Humidor Minister 09:53 AM 12-23-2010
My Christmas wish is to have enough business coming in to take care of my employees and the bills. It's been a tough economy here in the desert. I'd also like to say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. God bless.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:59 AM 12-23-2010
NBA Jam
[Reply]
ashtonlady 10:02 AM 12-23-2010
This is the first year I can say, I dont want or need anything for Christmas. My husband has provided well. So maybe he will get a supprise Christmas morning. :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 10:21 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
This is the first year I can say, I dont want or need anything for Christmas. My husband has provided well. So maybe he will get a supprise Christmas morning. :-)
Vavavavooom :-)
[Reply]
bobarian 11:00 AM 12-23-2010
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Black Label 11:03 AM 12-23-2010
There are lots of things that I would like, but dont really need. My brother gave me a box of cigars, good call. I just wish you all whatever you want and to prosper....:-)
[Reply]
pektel 11:10 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:

Have you:
tested the compression?
checked that it is actually injecting fuel?
run the ODBII codes?
1)No compression check yet, but I have no reason to believe it's out of time. The no start issue is intermittent. It will run fine for a day, then not start for 3. Then run fine for a day. Etc...

Plus, my engine is a valve bender. If it were out of time, I would know it lol.

2)I've checked with a test light to make sure the injectors are getting signal. Have not pulled the fuel rail to see if they are actually injecting.

3)No OBDII codes. Although, I have not hooked up a diagnostics computer while it is broken. Funny how it will start fine for 4 days when it's at the mechanic, but it won't start as soon as I get it home. :-)
[Reply]
ashtonlady 11:16 AM 12-23-2010
Could it be the starter?
[Reply]
shilala 12:26 PM 12-23-2010
Could it be the starter?
I'd check the headlight fluid first.
[Reply]
T.G 12:32 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
1)No compression check yet, but I have no reason to believe it's out of time. The no start issue is intermittent. It will run fine for a day, then not start for 3. Then run fine for a day. Etc...

Plus, my engine is a valve bender. If it were out of time, I would know it lol.

2)I've checked with a test light to make sure the injectors are getting signal. Have not pulled the fuel rail to see if they are actually injecting.

3)No OBDII codes. Although, I have not hooked up a diagnostics computer while it is broken. Funny how it will start fine for 4 days when it's at the mechanic, but it won't start as soon as I get it home. :-)
ehhhh. Intermittent failures. Those are the worst. But you're in luck, I think I found the solution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSBmo8F7N-E
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 12:39 PM 12-23-2010
I'd like to have tea with John Cleese, Michael Palin, and Pete Townshend. If Jack White showed up, I'd be super tickled. Freedom to smoke wherever the hell I want would be great too.

MCS
[Reply]
markem 12:42 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'd check the headlight fluid first.
My blinker fluid was low once and it really adversely affected the performance of my motorcycle.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:59 PM 12-23-2010
I cannot heal your father, but I can pray for him. I pray that this wish is answered.

God's blessings on your both.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 02:03 PM 12-23-2010
I'd like for all to know the joy and peace that I know is mine in Christ Jesus.
[Reply]
shvictor 07:19 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I cannot heal your father, but I can pray for him. I pray that this wish is answered.

God's blessings on your both.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Thank you Rev. God bless you
[Reply]
G G 07:25 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
I'll keep your dad in my prayers buddy.
Metoo Steve.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up