Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Don Pepin Garcia Blue Firecracker
icehog3 02:35 PM 09-17-2011
Ok, so I'm a little late to the party. Smoking one now, courtesy of Remo 5 0, and I am digging it. Spice on mine mellowed very quickly, and it threw off lots of smooth creamy smoke, exactly what I was hoping for. I am definitely digging on the DPBs right now as one of my favorite NC cigars.
[Reply]
Ogre 05:17 PM 09-17-2011
I have come to love them as well. Guess I need to see about getting more!!!
[Reply]
Drez 06:56 PM 09-17-2011
these are a great short smoke :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:58 PM 09-17-2011
They Are Great Smokes, Tom! :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 12:06 AM 09-23-2011
late to the party also but i sure would like to get a hold of these great review need to find me some boneless ribs never had them yet unless you count a McRib
[Reply]
Remo 12:32 AM 09-23-2011
Get some Jason, they are great :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:51 PM 09-23-2011
Darrell, I will come over if you make me food! Damn whatever you have on the grill looks good!
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 05:05 PM 09-23-2011
These are a great little treat... I got one from the 5_0 (remo) & it was great... Love them... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:21 PM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Darrell, I will come over if you make me food! Damn whatever you had on the grill looks good!
Huy, you are always welcome, anytime!:-)

BTW, I've smoked quite a few of the Firecrackers, since this review and have to say, it is still one of my favorite short smokes!
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 05:26 AM 09-29-2011
Awesome review. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I'm still waiting to get access to the FS/Trade subforum so I can try to get one. Hurry up already! :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:55 PM 10-11-2011
Great review and great pics. I am smoking one as I write this and gotta say this is a good cigar. The fuse is fun. The flavors are nice. Great burn perfect smoke output. Beautiful ash. I didn't detect the spice I was anticipating at first. I too snorked at the half way point just before reading this review and the spice kicked me in the face. Been picking up mild tasty spice ever since. I started laughing while reading you did the same with the reaction to the snork. I will seek these out in the future. My October smokes have been the best experiences for me as a smoker. Don't want this month to end and introduce the cold winter. I intend to track down some more of these!
Some smokes make me wish I was drinking coffee, this was PERFECT with cream soda!

I've got the DPG Blues!!!
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:59 AM 10-14-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Great review and great pics. I am smoking one as I write this and gotta say this is a good cigar. The fuse is fun. The flavors are nice. Great burn perfect smoke output. Beautiful ash. I didn't detect the spice I was anticipating at first. I too snorked at the half way point just before reading this review and the spice kicked me in the face. Been picking up mild tasty spice ever since. I started laughing while reading you did the same with the reaction to the snork. I will seek these out in the future. My October smokes have been the best experiences for me as a smoker. Don't want this month to end and introduce the cold winter. I intend to track down some more of these!
Some smokes make me wish I was drinking coffee, this was PERFECT with cream soda!

I've got the DPG Blues!!!
Thanks for the review!!!:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 12:03 PM 10-14-2011
I'll smoke the one Darrell gave me tonight. :-)
[Reply]
JarvisAmadio 12:51 PM 10-14-2011
Great review and pics! That is an interesting length for a cigar. I'd be very interested to try this stick.
[Reply]
falconman515 05:14 PM 10-17-2011
Awesome Review!

DPG Blues are Damn great smokes.

I didn't know they made small little firecrackers like this one.

Great little short smokes for limited smoking time.
[Reply]
MiamiE 09:07 AM 10-23-2011
These are excellent cigars! Very spicy!
[Reply]
irratebass 09:28 AM 10-23-2011
Had my 1st one this past week and loved it, I will be getting me more. Nice review and ribs :-) (I know it's been a long time since the original post, but still those ribs!!!! :-) )
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 01:08 PM 10-23-2011
Love the blue labels, but have never tried this size.
The fuse looks fun - too bad it's not on the side that is lit.
:-)
[Reply]
boom 07:31 PM 10-23-2011
Nice Dice. You almost need to nub that thing from the get go. Hey don't you have a draw tool fom what's his face...
[Reply]
sikk50 02:17 PM 10-31-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up