Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Pair Recomendation for a night of cards
Secret Santa 08:55 PM 12-06-2010
So, what beverage did Chingas enjoy? It appears he is a Partagas fan and his guests were as well (whether they liked it or not).

Originally Posted by dwoodward:
I wanna see Chingas in a Pink shirt with rainbow striped track pants.
Hmmm, I may add that to his list.
[Reply]
Chingas 09:24 PM 12-06-2010
Santa Santa Santa. I sampled the Crystal Head vodka buy was actually consuming myself in beers that were bombed to me from a friend. I recently started drinking again and I sampled many different beers. It turns out I'm a fan of Heffenweiser type beers. I guess they are wheat beers.

The only one I remember the name of started with Hacker-

What does Santa drink?
[Reply]
lyle23 09:31 PM 12-06-2010
Indeed it was a great night chingas! The sticks were amazing, cant speak for the booze though. I am more of a beer drinker myself. Chingas is one of, if not the best host anyone could ask for. Great night again brotha. I cant say this enough but thank you brotha!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 09:33 PM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by lyle23:
Indeed it was a great night chingas! The sticks were amazing, cant speak for the booze though. I am more of a beer drinker myself. Chingas is one of, if not the best host anyone could ask for. Great night again brotha. I cant say this enough but thank you brotha!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Settle down Ole. It's my pleasure throwing something together. There's not much better than surrounding ones self with some great company and having a goo time!:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up