Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 4513 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje -The Face
acarr 05:32 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Dukeuni:
I have to say that I am really surprised to only see 39 posts in this thread so far. I remember last year's ongoing thread, with people discussing getting on lists, not getting through phones, etc. It seems REALLY quite so far for this release. Wonder if the marketing and craze for these cigars has just finally gotten old to a lot of people.

Even in this threat there are a lot of people who say they will not jump on the band wagon this year.

Oh well, maybe it means I will have a easier time getting my boxes ;-)
People don't have money either. It is real tough to get people to open up their wallets now days. I know I have cut back drastically.
[Reply]
RightAJ 06:40 PM 10-01-2010
I'm pissed I forgot about this today, I was really excited to nab some of these... No point getting on the lists now :-)

Maybe something will pop up though, never know

aj
[Reply]
SmokinApe 06:52 PM 10-01-2010
Let's hope they don't taste like paint this year...
[Reply]
Cigarcop 06:56 PM 10-01-2010
I honestly can say none of the Monster Series have floored me...not even close so I'll be skipping these for sure and sticking to the Brown Labels that never seem disappoint me:-)
[Reply]
Beagleone 07:11 PM 10-01-2010
The retailer I use has a list of some 40 names already. For a while there, the phone lines were jammed. I am sure the number will be greater by Monday.
[Reply]
montecristo#2 09:39 PM 10-01-2010
Might have to trade a frank coffin for an empty box of these.

I will wait until the 1300 boxes come out and some small shop will be happy to get rid of them.
[Reply]
nick2021 11:24 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Beagleone:
The retailer I use has a list of some 40 names already. For a while there, the phone lines were jammed. I am sure the number will be greater by Monday.
X2
[Reply]
njstone 03:53 AM 10-02-2010
I had REALLY hoped to nab a collector's box of these (even if it was just for a split) as I have the previous boxes, but I really don't expect to be able to ... none of the "Unlucky 13" retailers are exactly near my base in Japan, lol, and most (just like last year) won't be taking many orders over the phone.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:24 AM 10-02-2010
I'd rather spend less headache getting some cigars I know I like (probably cheaper too).

I will admit though, Pete and I "had it out" mano-a-mano at a local B&M last year and the "limited release" topic was discussed in depth on my list of "things I'd say to Pete J." and his reasoning was acceptable in my opinions (for that topic).
[Reply]
HK3- 06:57 AM 10-02-2010
Was at my local b&m yesterday having a few smokes listening to the word on the street about these. They are getting 41 of the 666 boxes to be released and they are not taking pre-orders. One of the employees was taking a count on how many phone calls he received for people who wanted to be on a waiting list. The count was up to 48 calls when I left yesterday.

At $18-$20 a stick.... I think I will buy some sig VI's instead. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:02 AM 10-02-2010
I have my hopes on the European distributer, last year he was able to get some Dracs and Boris. I called dibs on the Face's if he gets them.
[Reply]
Brooks W 07:58 AM 10-02-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I have my hopes on the European distributer, last year he was able to get some Dracs and Boris. I called dibs on the Face's if he gets them.
I got some for you Don :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:00 AM 10-02-2010
No need, I bet The Longfiller Co will get some. And so far I've been lucky, I had all of the monster series.
[Reply]
E.J. 09:43 AM 10-02-2010
A few shops have my name.... If they call great....if not, that is just the way the ball bounces. I would say my chances are 5%....I have absolutely no relationship with any of them and declined the offer(from one shop) to jump to the top of the list with a box purchase of any other Tatuaje product.

In the end, it would be fun to get a box & I'll cross my fingers that I am offered one.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 10:10 AM 10-02-2010
cigar king in skokie has the 10 count boxes for prepaid sale still (150$), none of the 13 count boxes left though.

none for me, not interested. just thought i would check with them and pass the info on.
[Reply]
montecristo#2 12:14 PM 10-02-2010
Originally Posted by Gonesledn:
cigar king in skokie has the 10 count boxes for prepaid sale still (150$), none of the 13 count boxes left though.

none for me, not interested. just thought i would check with them and pass the info on.
Thanks for the tip. That price includes shipping.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 02:14 PM 10-02-2010
welcome, glad to help
[Reply]
Nickerson 02:20 PM 10-02-2010
Originally Posted by acarr:
People don't have money either. It is real tough to get people to open up their wallets now days. I know I have cut back drastically.
The issue isn't just that people don't have the money to spend, but there are a lot of great options out there for under $5.00. I could name a couple dozen cigars under $5.00 that I prefer over a Tatuaje.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:57 PM 10-02-2010
haters gonna hate.

Walt, sorry but looks like you have been bumped off the list. Who wants Walt's spot?
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:16 PM 10-02-2010
I don't smoke a lot of NC's, and I never tried the previous years monster series. However, I'm trying to stay up with the current production stuff. So when I saw this thread yesterday I called the shop in Tucson, AZ and got on their list. Not sure where I'm at on the list but I guess I'll know soon enough.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 4513 > Last »
Up