Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Sports>Fantasy Football time!
Whee 10:57 AM 08-27-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Any date on a draft yet, Sean? No rush, just curious.
Looking at next Thursday. Still have one team confirmed but not yet signed up, hoping they get in by tomorrow.

I would not worry about it being before Thursday, and I am looking at doing it late night.

Remember gang, I lock everyone out before the draft so there are no draft squatters. I am hoping we can unlock on Sunday or Monday. stay tuned for further details.

Edit: Check the league board. LOL, I forgot I posted that info late last night.:-):-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:43 AM 08-27-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Looking at next Thursday. Still have one team confirmed but not yet signed up, hoping they get in by tomorrow.

I would not worry about it being before Thursday, and I am looking at doing it late night.

Remember gang, I lock everyone out before the draft so there are no draft squatters. I am hoping we can unlock on Sunday or Monday. stay tuned for further details.

Edit: Check the league board. LOL, I forgot I posted that info late last night.:-):-)
If you make it after 10pm, would you consider moving to Friday rather than Thursday? I missed last year's draft and was hoping to be involved in this one. I'm just one of ten though. What works for the majority is fine with me.
[Reply]
Whee 04:11 PM 08-27-2010
If you make it after 10pm, would you consider moving to Friday rather than Thursday? I missed last year's draft and was hoping to be involved in this one. I'm just one of ten though. What works for the majority is fine with me.
You don't have to anything but pre rank your players. Yahoo will take care of the rest.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Starscream 08:24 AM 08-28-2010
Already done but I may need to tweak it a bit more.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 02:02 PM 08-29-2010
Question?
I just looked at the roster. Why are there so many idp's that we start?
[Reply]
Whee 02:12 PM 08-29-2010
Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee:
Question?
Commish's preference.:-)

I have always liked having individual defensive players, while others thinks that it takes away from the game. Yahoo over the last two years have started to add more and more positions to the game, and I have followed along to try to keep it like an actual team.

More individual players also makes it more challenging to manage.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:20 PM 08-29-2010
Question?
We played that way last year. I liked it.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 03:00 PM 08-29-2010
We played that way last year. I liked it.
I get using a few, but there are 10 defensive starters vs. 7 offensive. It just seems a little unbalanced. :-)

EDIT: there are 8 offensive starters, forgot about the kicker.

Either way I'm excited about playing!
[Reply]
Starscream 03:04 PM 08-29-2010

:-)

Me too.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 04:05 PM 08-29-2010
I get using a few, but there are 10 defensive starters vs. 7 offensive. It just seems a little unbalanced. :-)

EDIT: there are 8 offensive starters, forgot about the kicker.

I tweaked the settings. I added a WR/RB/TE multi position and eliminated 1 each from the CB and S positions. Took the two eliminated positions and made them bench spots, so you now can have 8 guys on the bench.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 04:19 PM 08-29-2010
I tweaked the settings. I added a WR/RB/TE multi position and eliminated 1 each from the CB and S positions. Took the two eliminated positions and made them bench spots, so you now can have 8 guys on the bench.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:12 PM 08-29-2010
I am a wise and benevolent Commish.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:11 PM 08-31-2010
Alright! We have our full complement of 10 teams, so I will be locking out everyone at 11pm EST on Thursday and set the draft to on.

Once it runs, I will post here and at the league, the unlock time. I imagine it will be Sunday or Monday.

Good luck!!
[Reply]
TheStatsGuy 09:21 AM 09-01-2010
Alright! We have our full complement of 10 teams, so I will be locking out everyone at 11pm EST on Thursday and set the draft to on.

Once it runs, I will post here and at the league, the unlock time. I imagine it will be Sunday or Monday.

Good luck!!
It's about time slacker. :-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:23 AM 09-01-2010
Originally Posted by TheStatsGuy:
It's about time slacker. :-)
The End of Summer Munting Festival at the Senior Center has been taking up a lot of my time.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:48 PM 09-01-2010
What is this Munting you speak of and is it a Shack thing?

EDIT: I just looked it up. That's some sick shyte, Sean. I don't think I want to go to the Shack ever if that's what goes on...
[Reply]
Whee 06:50 PM 09-01-2010
What is this Munting you speak of and is it a Shack thing?

EDIT: I just looked it up. That's some sick shyte, Sean. I don't think I want to go to the Shack ever if that's what goes on...
:-) I can not take credit for it. It was those bastards from the East Coast.:-):-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:54 PM 09-01-2010
:-) I can not take credit for it. It was those bastards from the East Coast.:-):-)
[Reply]
Whee 06:57 PM 09-01-2010
That's what happens when too much alcohol is consumed. We learn new words.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 05:13 PM 09-02-2010
Just a little reminder the league will be locked out around 11pm tonight.

When I say locked out, all that means is you can not trade, drop or pick up players. You can still rank your players right up til Yahoo snags the league for the auto draft.

The plan will be to unlock the league on Sunday afternoon. Keep looking for post with more details.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up