Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>I got a new motorcycle...
HK3- 09:13 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I got a call yesterday, my bike is all fixed. Only $611.09 give or take a few cents.
I'm going to need to raise a few extra bucks, so I've become a prostitute. So far, not much luck. I'm keeping a positive attitude, though!!! :-)
:-) You'd make an ugly prostitute my friend. Well, maybe you're just not my type is all. :-)
[Reply]
pektel 09:19 AM 08-04-2010
Nice bike! I've never driven a motorcycle before, and now with 2 little ones, I can't risk leaving them without a dad.

Originally Posted by jmsremax:
Congrats Scott. I'm glad to see it's not a HD. :-)
Sure it is. Honda Davidson. lol.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:45 AM 08-04-2010
Congrats Scotty
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 10:59 AM 08-04-2010
He fixed my speedo and a problem with my lights.
I'm going to need to raise a few extra bucks, so I've become a prostitute. So far, not much luck. I'm keeping a positive attitude, though!!! :-)
Dude... since your speedo is fixed you should be wearing that when you are out pimpin'. Maybe you will get some hits... :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 11:20 AM 08-04-2010
Scott,
That is sweet looking.
Congrats and enjoy in good health.
[Reply]
Volt 02:48 PM 08-04-2010
Sorry Dude, when it's your time - it's your time. Not riding a scoot is will not matter. The car will go over an embankment, the high coloesterol will get you, or a bolt falling off an airplane from 33,000 feet will get ya in the head. Everything in life is/can be dangerous, even kite flying. Might as well enjoy doing the things that make life happy. I'd rather eat a tree at 80 mph on the scoot tomorrow than be 79, laying in a bed drooling down my chin and wondering what my name is.

Originally Posted by pektel:
Nice bike! I've never driven a motorcycle before, and now with 2 little ones, I can't risk leaving them without a dad.

[Reply]
floydpink 04:40 PM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:

That'll get you beat up in some places.:-)
[Reply]
shilala 12:02 PM 08-08-2010
I got my bike back yesterday. Drove it to the top of the hill, speedo went out again.
So I got Ron to pull the wiring schematics and we started chasing wires.
The culprit was a pair of bare wires touching the license plate from the backside.
Someone must have had one of those goober blinky plates on it at one time and did a half ass job of cutting and capping the wires.
Sooooo...
Lisa and I rode up to Medix, had lunch, and came back through Piper and Karthaus and I showed her the white birch forest.
It was a gorgeous ride, and we had a blast. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up