Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>So I Get A Call Today From NFL Films
The Poet 12:47 PM 06-21-2010
Originally Posted by scoop:
How did NFL films get your number?
They are Jersey boys . . . they have, uh, "connections". :-)
[Reply]
GWN 05:31 PM 10-17-2010
Think I just saw this ad for the first time during today's Det-NY game.
That you leading the Pack pack?:-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:08 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by GWN:
Think I just saw this ad for the first time during today's Det-NY game.
That you leading the Pack pack?:-)
Yep, I've seen it quite a bit the last few weeks as have many of my friends around the country. Here's a LINK to the commercial on you tube.
[Reply]
boom 08:25 PM 10-17-2010
Very Cool Wade!!!!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:36 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Yep, I've seen it quite a bit the last few weeks as have many of my friends around the country. Here's a LINK to the commercial on you tube.
That's pretty awesome. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:47 PM 10-17-2010
That is great. :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 09:52 PM 10-17-2010
Awesome bike and congrats on the opportunity!
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 09:53 PM 10-17-2010
Wade... you know me, coming from a Viking fan and all... that's pretty damn cool! Another keepsake to hand down to the grand kids! :-)

I foget the guys name, but I'm surprised I didn't see the van that's all decked out in Packer stuff including cheese as the tire rims. He's an overweight dude that wears deer antlers on his helmet... nice guy as I met him awhile back tailgating.

But I gotta ask, what do you do with your bike come next week when Favre stolls into town? Do you cover the number up, or ride it proud?
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:17 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:

But I gotta ask, what do you do with your bike come next week when Favre stolls into town? Do you cover the number up, or ride it proud?
Nuff said?

[Reply]
Volusianator 11:18 PM 10-17-2010
I foget the guys name, but I'm surprised I didn't see the van that's all decked out in Packer stuff including cheese as the tire rims. He's an overweight dude that wears deer antlers on his helmet... nice guy as I met him awhile back tailgating.
I think he goes by "Packalope" this guy:

[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:36 AM 10-18-2010
That'd be him... :-)

And how many people do you think get the "Judas" thing? LOL
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:30 AM 10-18-2010
That'd be him... :-)

And how many people do you think get the "Judas" thing? LOL
Ryan it's just pathetic how many people have no idea what it means. I've literally had hundreds of people ask me, "what's Judas"?
[Reply]
shilala 11:43 AM 10-18-2010
Ryan it's just pathetic how many people have no idea what it means. I've literally had hundreds of people ask me, "what's Judas"?
Somehow, it doesn't surprise me at all, Wade.
I saw the pic awhile back and I laughed.
Tough hit for the Pack yesterday. I'm hoping they can decide what they're gonna do with themselves this year. They're too good a club to be behind Da Bears. If they don't get a move on, Judas will sneak up on them...
[Reply]
Volusianator 03:02 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Tough hit for the Pack yesterday. I'm hoping they can decide what they're gonna do with themselves this year. They're too good a club to be behind Da Bears. If they don't get a move on, Judas will sneak up on them...
Injuries, hate to use that ol' excuse, but the Packers have been totally decimated with injuries this year.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:17 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Injuries, hate to use that ol' excuse, but the Packers have been totally decimated with injuries this year.
Oldest boy was at the game yesterday with Grandpa, just disappointing. The injuries are killing us - but there isn't much you can do about it.

What he said was really amazing, was that the booing never let up after the call on the punt when the Dolphin's punt was instead turned into a first down. That is just a stupid rule, and then the calls after that were not helpful.

Oh, by the way Wade, it is cool to see you in the commercials.

As for your "traitor," my favorite is the jersey that is made up of 2 parts - 1/3 Packer jersey, 1/3 Jet jersey, and 1/3 Viking Jersey - and then the #4 spans all three, with the requisite colors. And the name is, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:36 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:

What he said was really amazing, was that the booing never let up after the call on the punt when the Dolphin's punt was instead turned into a first down. That is just a stupid rule, and then the calls after that were not helpful.
Fan voice, or "G Force" as they like to call it has been lame this year. The fans need to make some freakin' noise on a more constant basis.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up