Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Backordering Diesel Cigars
Gary 11:32 AM 02-19-2010
I've never tried them before, tempted to buy a box, but maybe a 5 pack might be wise? Or are they that tasty??
[Reply]
dannysguitar 11:44 AM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by Gary:
I've never tried them before, tempted to buy a box, but maybe a 5 pack might be wise? Or are they that tasty??
Skip the 5 pack. You won't be disappointed...
[Reply]
aich75013 11:47 AM 02-19-2010
You guys suck.
I just ordered a box w/ the cutter.
[Reply]
Kreth 11:48 AM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by Zulu:
To you guys who have already tried these...
I hear they are super tasty but I'd like to know how is the draw?; I hate it when a tasty smoke has a draw so tight you can't enjoy it...I hope the draw is nice (since I bought a box)
I've only had one, but the draw was perfect. The Unholy Cocktail is a torpedo, so it's easy to fine-tune the draw. I'd snag a 5er if you're hesitant about dropping the cash for a box.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
issues 12:22 PM 02-19-2010
I hear they are super tasty but I'd like to know how is the draw?; I hate it when a tasty smoke has a draw so tight you can't enjoy it...I hope the draw is nice (since I bought a box)
I have never had a draw problem and they always seem to have a razor sharp burn line. The construction on the ones I've smoked have been impeccable.

The Diesel is an excellent cigar at an unbeatable price. When I finish this box I can see myself buying another down the road...

:-)
[Reply]
Tripp 12:31 PM 02-19-2010
I had one last night for the first time, and at first I wasn't really digging it, but the flavors picked up after the first 1/2" or so, and I thought it was pretty good.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 12:35 PM 02-19-2010
Consistently the best draw of any torp I've ever smoked.
[Reply]
maninblack 12:36 PM 02-19-2010
Damn people I'm salivating just waiting for my box to show up Tuesday!
[Reply]
MiamiE 12:51 PM 02-19-2010
Mine too!
[Reply]
Zulu 05:56 PM 02-19-2010
I just ordered a second box and my first box hasn't even arrived yet...this is sick!
[Reply]
marge796 06:12 PM 02-19-2010
I just ordered a second box and my first box hasn't even arrived yet...this is sick!
Sick maybe, fun as hell? Yes indeed!

Chris.....
[Reply]
marge796 06:14 PM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Mine too!
Mine Three

Chris.....
[Reply]
issues 08:40 PM 02-19-2010
If anyone ever wondered about the construction of a Diesel take a look at this:

Cellphone pic

This pic was taken after 1 hour 23 minutes in...

Tasty and holds together perfectly!

[Reply]
Gary 09:17 PM 02-19-2010
ok ok, I broke down and ordered a box! (love those long ash pictures!) Along with a 5 pack of Man O' War Toro.
[Reply]
neoflex 11:48 AM 02-20-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
I had one last night for the first time, and at first I wasn't really digging it, but the flavors picked up after the first 1/2" or so, and I thought it was pretty good.
That's funny that you had that impression of this smoke. The first one that I smoked I lit it and for about the first 1/4" I kept saying, what the hell is the hype with this cigar, I'm almost ready to put it down and pull something else out of the humidor to smoke but shortly there after the flavor started to pick up and I really enjoyed it. The second one was a lot better out of the gate so I figured maybe the first one was like that because I literally smoked it two days after it got here so I chalked it up to being in transit and needing to settle down. They are definitely a good little smoke and for the price point you really can't go wrong. It's one of those sticks that if I start smoking it and need to put it down never to finish than I won't feel as guilty like I would should I be smoking a $6 or $7 stick and have to put it down early. By the way I spent money I shouldn't have by having a buddy call and tell me he is ordering a box and asked if he should order me one to save on shipping. What's a guy to do my arm was being twisted?:-)
[Reply]
eber 12:13 PM 02-20-2010
GAH!!!!! just read this thread and promptly ordered a box with the $1 cutter add on
[Reply]
gnukfu 06:02 PM 02-20-2010
So after reading this thread I smoked one of these had been given to me; never had one before. I was pleasantly surprised...a very good smoke.
[Reply]
njstone 07:51 PM 02-20-2010
I have a 10-pack of these that I got right after the release. They've been resting patiently because it's too frickin' cold to smoke. This week it might warm up a bit and I think this will be the one I try, you guys are making them sound pretty good :-)
[Reply]
poriggity 10:49 PM 02-20-2010
I've still got 3/4 of a box from a few months ago when I ordered... I think I'll dig one out for my monday lunch smoke..
Scott
[Reply]
Goldie 09:45 PM 02-21-2010
Cigarbid has some Diesel boxes available. I don't know if the quickbuy price is still applicable since there are already bids, but this is a good deal.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=857657
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up