Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
General Discussion>road trip, advice needed
Don Fernando 11:49 PM 11-30-2008
Albert can drive to SC for the big herf. We will drive tru GA but there is no herf nor a stop planned. Time is money :-)
[Reply]
rrplasencia 07:23 AM 12-02-2008
i'd love to herf with you guys when you're in miami so let me know a time line. little havanais good for the factories but a little weak for b&m's, sosa cigar is probably the only decent one and that's not great. south miami area has some good ones and would be close to my restaurant, so i could always cook a little something off and bring it to the destination.
[Reply]
ahc4353 07:39 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Simon and I took a map of the US and set out a little route. Al, you are off the hook, we decided to skip NJ as you are coming to MA anyway, so no skinny dipping :-)
As the ENTIRE state of NJ breaths a sigh of relief!
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 07:50 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
As the ENTIRE state of NJ breaths a sigh of relief!
So do I, the skinny dipping was all Don's idea and I really did not want to see that (let alone partake in it)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:50 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
i'd love to herf with you guys when you're in miami so let me know a time line. little havanais good for the factories but a little weak for b&m's, sosa cigar is probably the only decent one and that's not great. south miami area has some good ones and would be close to my restaurant, so i could always cook a little something off and bring it to the destination.
We want to visit some factories, that's why little havana is on the map. Herfing can take place anywhere. I will keep in touch, you probably know the best places being a local.
[Reply]
MadAl 08:06 AM 12-02-2008
If you decide to visit Boston, you gotta LMK
[Reply]
rrplasencia 08:24 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
We want to visit some factories, that's why little havana is on the map. Herfing can take place anywhere. I will keep in touch, you probably know the best places being a local.
Pepins place is cool and you can see him there from time to time. You'll definitley need to have some Cuban food at some point. i can transport my caja china and a suckling pig anywhere. Keep me posted i don't want to miss this. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:46 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by MadAl:
If you decide to visit Boston, you gotta LMK
there will be a herf with the MassHoles, don't know exactly where in Mass though. I will ask my windmillbuddy Bao to set the herf up.
[Reply]
ucubed 08:47 AM 12-02-2008
I'm down for where ever we go...it's going to be a fantastic time regardless of the route
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:02 AM 12-02-2008
What??? No West Coast Love???:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:12 AM 12-02-2008
Las Vegas NV, that is as far west as I am willing to go :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:27 AM 12-27-2008
I hope we'll be able to set dates to this trip in the next few days.
[Reply]
ucubed 12:57 AM 01-05-2009
dates would be lovely...just let me know final times because I'm planning to go to toronto =)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 05:12 AM 01-05-2009
We're waiting on Simon's girlfriend. She has to clear it with work.
[Reply]
CigaSkills9 11:31 PM 01-05-2009
I'm on the Bandwagon! Your ideas and plans sound great. Just give dates and I'll set up the Herf in Fayetteville North Carolina, Tobii and I'll get the Ft Bragg group on board. Guess Tobii and I have alot of smoking to do. ...emptying his humi's...lol
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:44 PM 01-05-2009
This trip sounds awesome. whatever you do, YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING. that's an order. :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 01:09 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
This trip sounds awesome. whatever you do, YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING. that's an order. :-)
That was the plan, I love traveling to the US and always take tons of pictures as a reminder.
[Reply]
ucubed 07:32 PM 01-06-2009
now simon's girlfriend's coming too? that's what i got from that last one ferdinand
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 12:42 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by ucubed:
now simon's girlfriend's coming too? that's what i got from that last one ferdinand
No, but she will need those days off to take care of the kids :-)
[Reply]
dunng 07:29 AM 01-07-2009
You sure you will be able to make the trip?

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up