As well they should, Andrew! :-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:59 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Lawyers with guns scare me :-)
Now, if only he had money.....WZ :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 03:40 AM 11-23-2009
Looks like a great time! Looks like I'm going to have to stock up on some ammo and make a visit down there.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:07 AM 11-23-2009
:-) My feelings exactly!!!
[Reply]
TripleF 05:10 AM 11-23-2009
Nice pics. Looks like fun! :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 05:47 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Slavac:
The Micro is an early x-mas gift from the lovely AmyElizabeth. It's leaps and bounds above the EoTech my dad 'borrowed' (can't show him my goodies, he likes to borrow them and as a good son, how do you say no?).

I like the single point slings because they ride better with armor and I like the ease of getting my gun on and off, coupled with the ability to let my gun hang when/if I have to transition to my secondary. I don't think I'll go back to 2pt or 3pt slings.
That could go down in history as one of the best x-mas persents ever. You're better off with the micro over the EoTech in my opinion. EoTechs eat batteries and I hate how they don't hold the last used settings when you shut them off. I am on an ACOG kick right now as that is what I have issued.

I think I may try out a single point, however I have had guys tell me that they are a pain in the ass when on patrol and they are swinging freely. I also might check out this sling. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Blue-...cas-200-bk.htm

what do you use to couple your PMags together?
[Reply]
shilala 06:02 AM 11-23-2009
I haven't been out with the face cannon for over a week.
Last time out was a little rough. I can still get 14 out of 15 in any head coming through a window, but can't figure out for the life of me where that other little fella goes.
My Rebekah just turned 13. She can lay in 100% 100% of the time with the new Ruger .22 I got her. Open sites, 10 shot clips. Crappy jamming ammo.
Add in the bloodlust and teenage angst, and there's not gonna be much to clean up inside the house in the unlikely event there's ever need. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 06:13 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
My Rebekah just turned 13. She can lay in 100% 100% of the time with the new Ruger .22 I got her. Open sites, 10 shot clips. Crappy jamming ammo.
Add in the bloodlust and teenage angst, and there's not gonna be much to clean up inside the house in the unlikely event there's ever need. :-)
Make sure all the little boyfriends see that before going out with her. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 06:34 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Make sure all the little boyfriends see that before going out with her. :-)
Ryno, she's twice as big as most of them, and can easily kick their asses if need be. :-)
I get to talk with all her little boyfriends before she sees them. She and I have a deal.
It goes kinda like this...
I shake their hand and say, "Junior, this young lady is the most precious thing in my life. When you are with her, you will respect her, protect her, and return her to me better than when she came. If you can do that, you and I aren't going to have any problems. You don't want us to have any problems, do you?"
Some shake, some pee a little. Rebekah laughs her ass off.
She uses it to weed them out.
We've done this enough times that there's not a boy in the tri-county area who isn't 100% sure I'm insane.
She told me just a couple days ago she's pretty much given up on boys for the time being because all they care about is sex. I told her that'll level out when the rest of the girls get boobs. It'll take some of the pressure off.
Her answer to that was "But they ain't gonna have THESE. I love my Shilala genes."
I about died. She's clearly my daughter. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 06:37 AM 11-23-2009
I can't for the life of me imagine a lawyer who's not well trained AND packing. It doesn't make sense. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 06:37 AM 11-23-2009
That's great Scott. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 06:41 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
Ryno, she's twice as big as most of them, and can easily kick their asses if need be. :-)
I get to talk with all her little boyfriends before she sees them. She and I have a deal.
It goes kinda like this...
I shake their hand and say, "Junior, this young lady is the most precious thing in my life. When you are with her, you will respect her, protect her, and return her to me better than when she came. If you can do that, you and I aren't going to have any problems. You don't want us to have any problems, do you?"
Some shake, some pee a little. Rebekah laughs her ass off.
She uses it to weed them out.
We've done this enough times that there's not a boy in the tri-county area who isn't 100% sure I'm insane.
She told me just a couple days ago she's pretty much given up on boys for the time being because all they care about is sex. I told her that'll level out when the rest of the girls get boobs. It'll take some of the pressure off.
Her answer to that was "But they ain't gonna have THESE. I love my Shilala genes."
I about died. She's clearly my daughter. :-)

LMAO Scott!!!!!
[Reply]
dogface_313 07:02 AM 11-23-2009
Hahaha
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:03 AM 11-23-2009
Has anyone called dibs on all that brass? :-)
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 07:07 AM 11-23-2009
cool pics. Looks like a good time had by all.
[Reply]
shilala 07:35 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Wanger:
LMAO Scott!!!!!
You'll like this...
One kid, a little spaghetti bender, said to her when they were walking away. "Woah. Your Dad just threatened to kill me."
Rebekah said, ""No he didn't. If he was threatening you, he'd have been smiling."
She's a good girl. :-)
She couldn't wait to get home to tell me about that one. :-)
[Reply]
Slavac 11:13 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
That could go down in history as one of the best x-mas persents ever. You're better off with the micro over the EoTech in my opinion. EoTechs eat batteries and I hate how they don't hold the last used settings when you shut them off. I am on an ACOG kick right now as that is what I have issued.

I think I may try out a single point, however I have had guys tell me that they are a pain in the ass when on patrol and they are swinging freely. I also might check out this sling. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Blue-...cas-200-bk.htm

what do you use to couple your PMags together?
I could see hiking through the mountains where you'd want a 2pt sling, but I think the normal city doorkicker would prefer a single point. You'd be the expert though :-)

The mag system you see there is called a Redi-Mod (a similar company makes a Redi-Mag) system. Basically it's a separate mag well you attach to the outside of your gun and when your primary mag is empty, you hit your mag release, then the Redi-Mod's release and blam, new mag in about 2 sec.
[Reply]
Slavac 11:14 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Has anyone called dibs on all that brass? :-)
We took the good stuff, the rest was so corroded the resident range brass hunters (one kid who brought an 870 20g and shot once and spent 4 hours there) didn't want any part of it.
[Reply]
The Poet 01:19 PM 11-23-2009
Holy $#!+!! I guess I gotta stop pickin' on that girl - I left my kevlar in my other vest.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up