Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Smoking Indoors: Tips Tricks Do's and Don'ts
Adriftpanda 01:02 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
DO NOT use only a small fan and one open window, get caught by your RA, and have to put out a Boli Gold Medal :-)

aj
Hahaha I remember when I got a "ticket" from my RA. Oh college....
[Reply]
RightAJ 02:02 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Hahaha I remember when I got a "ticket" from my RA. Oh college....
Haha I didn't even get in trouble really, it was more the fact that I lost a good stick to the situation that made it a bad expreience... Had to try though, its college!

aj
[Reply]
icehog3 02:30 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
2 words Fire pit. Like camping and smoking a cigar. Nothing beats a little campfire.
Ain't gonna work when it's January in Chicago. :-) :-)
[Reply]
ade06 02:40 PM 10-07-2009
DO NOT use only a small fan and one open window, get caught by your RA, and have to put out a Boli Gold Medal :-)

aj
My old RA used to smoke cigars and I was always complaining (well not really... because, so long as smoke didn't escape from our rooms into the common areas (we were on the top floor with windows), he didn't bother the non-smokers of tobacco who smoked other things.) Also, drier sheets stuffed in T.P. rolls don't work. Lol, college was fun, good thing I'm going back for homecoming next week!!!
[Reply]
RightAJ 03:51 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
My old RA used to smoke cigars and I was always complaining (well not really... because, so long as smoke didn't escape from our rooms into the common areas (we were on the top floor with windows), he didn't bother the non-smokers of tobacco who smoked other things.) Also, drier sheets stuffed in T.P. rolls don't work. Lol, college was fun, good thing I'm going back for homecoming next week!!!
Where to? I'm in philly too, goin to St. Joes
[Reply]
ade06 03:53 PM 10-07-2009
Where to? I'm in philly too, goin to St. Joes
Nope, going down south to ECU! Of course I will only be smoking cigars these days :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up