Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padron 45th Maduro-It Frakin' ROCKS!
SmokeyJoe 12:09 AM 10-06-2009
Appreciate the beautiful pictures... and the nice review of an excellent smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Wigwam_Motel 05:29 PM 10-20-2009
Did you get yourself a box of did you just grab one to do a review? Shoot me a pm when you smoked an entire box to get a solid review. peace.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 05:45 PM 10-20-2009
Broke down and got a box from the good people at Taboo along with a box of 26 Belli's and Taboo Doms. Hope to post some review while traveling next week!
[Reply]
Brooks W 10:03 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by Wigwam_Motel:
Did you get yourself a box of did you just grab one to do a review? Shoot me a pm when you smoked an entire box to get a solid review. peace.
I bought a box of the Maduros and one of the Naturals...

What is your point?

~brooks
[Reply]
njstone 09:49 AM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by Wigwam_Motel:
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
I bought a box of the Maduros and one of the Naturals...

What is your point?

~brooks

He's just wondering if your thoughts will change at all after smoking more.

By the way, how does the natural compare to the maduro? In the regular Padron '64s that I've had (like 1-2 of each only, lol), I've liked the Natural wrapper better, so if I were to pick up on only one of these I'd likely grab a nattie ...
[Reply]
Brooks W 10:34 AM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by njstone:
He's just wondering if your thoughts will change at all after smoking more.

By the way, how does the natural compare to the maduro? In the regular Padron '64s that I've had (like 1-2 of each only, lol), I've liked the Natural wrapper better, so if I were to pick up on only one of these I'd likely grab a nattie ...
Hmmm...I took his comments differently...

I have not smoked a Natural yet (I am reviewing a Padron Milli maddie before that), but have the box waiting for me...Like you, I prefer the Natural over the maddies in the '64s (by a long shot) but honestly, the maddie 45th was so good, I am wondering if the natural COULD be better....

We will see :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
Taboo Cigars 04:08 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by Texan in Mexico:
Broke down and got a box from the good people at Taboo along with a box of 26 Belli's and Taboo Doms. Hope to post some review while traveling next week!

Best Padron I EVER had!
[Reply]
ade06 07:02 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by Taboo Cigars:
Best Padron I EVER had!
Sweet! I just bought the last one at my B&M, so I just need the right opportunity to smoke it. :-)
[Reply]
TheStatsGuy 10:46 AM 10-23-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
Sweet! I just bought the last one at my B&M, so I just need the right opportunity to smoke it. :-)
I bought a few when they came out! Think I'm gonna let em sit for a while and see if they can get even better. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 10:49 AM 10-23-2009
Great review.
Can't wait to try one of these.
[Reply]
Boydo7 03:09 PM 05-20-2010
I received one of these from a co-worker for a job well done yesterday. I shall have my way with it (or the other way around) tomorrow night. More after that! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
[Reply]
darkninja67 11:05 PM 05-20-2010
Have a box of these and smoked one last weekend. Was a really nice cigar. Felt really heavy in hand and the burn characteristics were typical Padron.
Was it my favorite Padron? Have not tried the 44th or 80th maduro yet.
[Reply]
issues 08:22 AM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
Have a box of these and smoked one last weekend. Was a really nice cigar. Felt really heavy in hand and the burn characteristics were typical Padron.
Was it my favorite Padron? Have not tried the 44th or 80th maduro yet.
While I thoroughly enjoyed the 45th maduro, the 44th and 80th maduros are far better IMO.

The 44th was by far the best Padron I've ever smoked period! :-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 11:32 AM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
While I thoroughly enjoyed the 45th maduro, the 44th and 80th maduros are far better IMO.

The 44th was by far the best Padron I've ever smoked period! :-)
My favorite Padron is still the 1926 No. 2 maduro.
[Reply]
STEVE S 02:00 PM 05-21-2010
Your review and pictures are right on spot, the 45 is one of my best ever cigars, thank you very much.
[Reply]
Boydo7 02:08 PM 05-24-2010
PADRON 45TH MADURO. Well, it took me 2 nights to smoke this beauty, Friday & Saturday. Started off Chocolaty, and got quite spicy by the end, almost clove like in finish. Great draw all the way through. Anyone got a roach clip?! I've only smoked one better, a Cuban several years ago. Recommend highly!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up