Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
General Discussion>So My Wife Brings Home A Dog
Blindjimme 11:29 AM 09-01-2009
Wonderful Al, I hope that works out.
[Reply]
68TriShield 11:59 AM 09-01-2009
My offer is still in the background if needed.
[Reply]
ahc4353 12:00 PM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
My offer is still in the background if needed.
You have no idea how much that means Dave.

Thank you again.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 12:51 PM 09-01-2009
Just read the whole thread... really hoping things work out for Sofie! She is already fortunate to have found your family to receive all of that care.

You and Alina are just "good people." Blessings! :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 01:26 PM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Just read the whole thread... really hoping things work out for Sofie! She is already fortunate to have found your family to receive all of that care.

You and Alina are just "good people." Blessings! :-)
Couldn't have said it better.
[Reply]
Mark 02:11 PM 09-01-2009
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ahc4353 again."

SHUCKS!
[Reply]
icantbejon 03:04 PM 09-01-2009
So what's the deal....did the future FIL decide to take her?
[Reply]
ahc4353 03:27 PM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
So what's the deal....did the future FIL decide to take her?
He's coming over tonight for a second visit.
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:19 AM 09-02-2009
Well it looks like Sophie is going to have a new home. The people interested came over and spent a couple hours with her. They took her for a long walk then we just hung out on the front porch talking. The lady never stopped petting her. :-)

They wanted to sleep on it for another night. I think that's a great idea as I don't want they to take her out of impulse.

I think this will be a great fit as they are a couple with no other dogs and the man is semi-retired enabling him to spend a lot of time with her. AND, they live like 10 mins away so we will have visitation rights! :-)

I will post if they take her or not in the next couple of days.

Keep your fingers crossed. This dog deserves to have something good happen in her life.
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:22 AM 09-02-2009
Fingers crossed that this works out and props once again to you and Alina for giving Sophie the chance to become a happy dog. :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 08:22 AM 09-02-2009
Excellent news.
[Reply]
TheTraveler 08:48 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Fingers crossed that this works out and props once again to you and Alina for giving Sophie the chance to become a happy dog. :-)
:-)

Nice move from both of you. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:58 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
:-) Nice job Al!
[Reply]
dunng 09:00 AM 09-02-2009
Hope that works out! :-)
[Reply]
taltos 02:50 PM 09-02-2009
Al, this just proves that you make all of us better for having known you.:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 02:53 PM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Well it looks like Sophie is going to have a new home. The people interested came over and spent a couple hours with her. They took her for a long walk then we just hung out on the front porch talking. The lady never stopped petting her. :-)

They wanted to sleep on it for another night. I think that's a great idea as I don't want they to take her out of impulse.

I think this will be a great fit as they are a couple with no other dogs and the man is semi-retired enabling him to spend a lot of time with her. AND, they live like 10 mins away so we will have visitation rights! :-)

I will post if they take her or not in the next couple of days.

Keep your fingers crossed. This dog deserves to have something good happen in her life.
Agreed... but Sofie has already had something good happen - running into your wife and family! :-)
[Reply]
LordOfWu 02:56 PM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
:-)

Top notch
[Reply]
massphatness 07:48 PM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Did Al die? :-)

Great news on the pup, buddy!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ahc4353 06:52 AM 09-06-2009
Update:

This is late as the hockey season has started and things are crazy. Anyway I wanted to tell everyone that Sophie has a new home!! Last Thursday she started a new chapter in her life. A life I'm sure will be filled with much nicer days then she was used to.

Alina and I were both sad and happy as we watched her leave. I kept telling her, "you did a good thing". She knows Sophie is better with her own home but it was still hard on her as she was very attached.

Good thing is she's close by and we will be seeing her from time to time!

Thanks for all the kind words and support.
[Reply]
massphatness 07:32 AM 09-06-2009
Happiness reigns!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up