Smoking yes... buying NO... 35 14.64%
Yes, but, Get that thing OUTSIDE!! 120 50.21%
you smoke in bliss together! 51 21.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Does your significant other support smoking cigars
Skywalker 10:18 AM 07-10-2009
With a username like "Cigarwife", I think she is supportive!!!:-)

My wife has pushed me down the slope faster than most people on this board!!!

Thanks to Mean Darrell's significant other, she has begun smoking the flavored cigars... on occation!!!

[Reply]
NickyTeen 10:25 AM 07-10-2009
My wife is ok with it because she knows how much I enjoy it. Sometimes she'll take a puff or two or three. But I also get " that one really stinks" once in a while. All in all she's pretty good with it.
[Reply]
colimo 10:31 AM 07-10-2009
mine tolerates it outside, but likes my pipe better....she won't let me make a mancave in an area of the unfinished basement...and if she only knew what i have spent in the last 6 months...:-) PP=office supplies
[Reply]
Starscream 10:37 AM 07-10-2009
I smoke cigars, she smokes cigarettes. She complains about my purchasing cigars all the time, but no complaints about me smoking them.
[Reply]
stitch 10:39 AM 07-10-2009
Yep, she does ... In fact every evening we take a break together, sit out in the back 40 and watch the mountains turn colors and share a cigar or two.
She even has her own private little stash.
She doesn't complain that I smoke in my office, or in the shop, She say's My home is my castle.
She doesn't really like the fact that I smoke a few cigaretts a day, but I roll my own out of natural additive free tobacco so she really doesn't bug me about it.
I'm a grown Adult and she treats me like one.
She's a keeper! :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 10:59 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I smoke cigars, she smokes cigarettes. She complains about my purchasing cigars all the time, but no complaints about me smoking them.
:-) Exactly. Although her dad is my biggest supporter. He's been quite a hit out at the country club ever since he started showing up with PSD4s for himself and all his friends.
[Reply]
TripleF 11:14 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
No she doesnt..and for some reason I like it that way!

:-) Well put James :-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 11:28 AM 07-10-2009
She not only smokes cigars, but plays golf as well. :-)
[Reply]
bdcigarsmoker 12:01 PM 07-10-2009
Mine will sit outside with and steal puffs of what I have. I am thinking about getting a couple of small flavored ones for her to try. Sometimes she makes comments about my investment, but since I sold the Harley she is ok with my new hobby. It's cheaper and less likely to get me run over by a blue hair that can't drive anymore.

Smoke on
:-):-)
[Reply]
tobii3 12:15 PM 07-10-2009
Lemme think about this.....

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
gonzo 12:25 PM 07-10-2009
My wife actually smoked regulary before I did...and encouraged me to smoke more often...and she gets upset when the humidor gets poorly stocked....YES, I am very, very lucky!!
[Reply]
TomHagen 01:40 PM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by AndyMadera:
Thread title says it all, parents count too for those who still live at home

Mine doesnt like it at all...
and you make the things!
[Reply]
gnukfu 01:41 PM 07-10-2009
Didn't have the exact answer I was looking for but she doesn't mind me smoking cigars....doesn't really care about the buying either....but she doesn't smoke cigars.
[Reply]
TheBeard 02:15 PM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
My wife has pushed me down the slope faster than most people on this board!!!
I feel your pain, brother. Tanith is a whirlwind, and I can't hope to tread water against her pre-embargo CCs. Ah, but it has been a great trip down this slope so far.
[Reply]
looking for know 02:17 PM 07-10-2009
Mine likes to have a "taste" or two off almost every stick I smoke....but financial support? Not even close.
[Reply]
Catfish 02:25 PM 07-10-2009
she loves the smell of em, will take the occasional puff, offers to buy me any I want, will sit with me for hours while i kill stick after stick.

She liked the smell of it so much, I got her puffin on a Don Lino Africa the other night.

GFD, it was awesome.
[Reply]
bowhnter 06:17 PM 07-10-2009
My wife is a trooper! 100* out just now and she still sat out with me. Not everday, but at least on the weekends she does.
[Reply]
groogs 06:20 PM 07-10-2009
My wife doesn't mind my cigar habbit, unless she comes home early and catches me in the house with a cigar.:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 06:40 PM 07-10-2009
No problemo here!
[Reply]
kgraybill 07:32 PM 07-10-2009
Although she does not smoke, she makes sure that I get the CI catalog first thing when I come home.
I wonder if she has upped my life insurance.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up