Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>who has an extra $1,995.00 lying around
GoatLocker 07:04 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by CigarFanatic:
I travel for work. My main office is based in NY City and I am living in Larchmont. You asked where I am from, not where am I right this second.
So you just happen to find this lot on ebay, sold by a guy who by coincidence is in the same town where you happen to be staying while traveling on business thousands of miles away from home, so you sign up for an account on a cigar board because you just have to tell someone about it? :-):-) I was born at night, but not LAST night! :-) Oh, :-)Enjoy your stay.
[Reply]
CigarFanatic 07:14 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by GoatLocker:
So you just happen to find this lot on ebay, sold by a guy who by coincidence is in the same town where you happen to be staying while traveling on business thousands of miles away from home, so you sign up for an account on a cigar board because you just have to tell someone about it? :-):-) I was born at night, but not LAST night! :-) Oh, :-)Enjoy your stay.
If you're so sure about that how about we make a little wager on where I am currently located. If it is Greeley Colorado you win, if it's really where I currently am for work I win.

How about it?
[Reply]
mikeyj23 07:26 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by random0813:
I love this board and get so much out of all the great threads on here (even though I don't post much I am on here everyday...just ask my wife). Anyway...as great as all the other legit threads are, for some reason I get no greater joy than when I come home to find a troll thread. I get a dumb grin on my face and just pray it will go on forever!
I disagree.
[Reply]
sikk50 07:26 PM 06-08-2009
If you're so sure about that how about we make a little wager on where I am currently located. If it is Greeley Colorado you win, if it's really where I currently am for work I win.

How about it?
Which is??
[Reply]
CigarFanatic 07:33 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Which is??
let's wager then I'll tell you and prove, I'm not where you're so sure I'm at!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 07:39 PM 06-08-2009
Where is Army Engineer at???????? We need come more comical relief.
[Reply]
pnoon 07:44 PM 06-08-2009

How about it?
How about you stop digging yourself a hole you may not be able to get out of? Take some time. Head over to the New Inmate forum and introduce yourself. Read the rules and stickys. Get involved and get to know some folks here. You might find a thread like this will get a much different response.
:-)
[Reply]
karmaz00 07:46 PM 06-08-2009
wow..nice
[Reply]
CigarFanatic 07:48 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
How about you stop digging yourself a hole you may not be able to get out of? Take some time. Head over to the New Inmate forum and introduce yourself. Read the rules and stickys. Get involved and get to know some folks here. You might find a thread like this will get a much different response.
Sounds good, I apologize.
[Reply]
shilala 09:38 PM 06-08-2009
Sounds good, I apologize.
Great move, brother. :-)
I hope you stick around and we get to get to know you. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:41 PM 06-08-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
Great move, brother. :-)
I hope you stick around and we get to get to know you. :-)

This is a great place for those who choose to become a part of the community. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:41 AM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by :
This is a great place for those who choose to become a part of the community.
Well spoken Tom!!
[Reply]
marge796 05:18 AM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:

This is a great place for those who choose to become a part of the community. :-)
I agree.

Chris.....
[Reply]
poker 07:09 AM 06-09-2009
I travel for work. My main office is based in NY City and I am living in Larchmont. You asked where I am from, not where am I right this second.

If you want my work site schedule e-mail me and I'll let you know where I'm traveling when!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, no need for that. But being one of the folks who maintain this site, you can understand that when someone joins this site, and their first post is pointing out an item on eBay which claims to be in Greeley Colorado, and your registration IP just "coincidently" traces to:

City: Denver
Latitude: 39.7437
Longitude: -104.9793

...you can understand it kind of looks suspicious. Like I originally stated though, possibly just a fluke coincidence.
[Reply]
SeanGAR 08:22 AM 06-09-2009

How about it?
Your account tracert says you were in CO at when you started this thread yesterday. I suppose you could be using a proxy of some type that just happens to be in the town where the ebay seller is located. That is probably quite likely, Greely CO being the center of the universe and all.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:26 AM 06-09-2009
Craigslist uses your IP to automatically link you to the nearest local site, so if you were travelling somewhere and you looked up "www.craigslist.com" you would see local listings. This makes it seem less sinister to me.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:32 AM 06-09-2009
i don't always smoke cigars, but when i do, i prefer a partagas 150...
[Reply]
darb85 12:50 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'd buy cigars from ebay when a flock of canada geese flies outta pnoon's butt. It just ain't gonna happen. :-)
did you miss that last week?:-)
[Reply]
CigarFanatic 12:59 PM 06-09-2009
Once again I apologize for my attitude yesterday, I plan on being active in this community in a more positive way. I am working in Denver this week in the Tech Center, and when I saw that post didn't pay attention to the location. Obviously I want to leave everything from yesterday in the past, thank you for the welcomes.
[Reply]
LordOfWu 01:01 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
i don't always smoke cigars, but when i do, i prefer a partagas 150...
:-):-):-)

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up